It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Public Need Protection from Government Law Enforcement - ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Cops are "Law Enforcement Officers", not "Code Enforcement Officers"! In common law there has to be an injured party or damage. If there is neither, no law is broken! Common law is the original law of the land. When an officer cites you for breaking the law, the damages or injury must be proven in a court of law or otherwise dismissed!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

the occult of commerce goes into that some -- worth a watch --

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
In any court case, the burden of proof lies on the accuser. Be it another real person or the system itself! If the proof of a crime cannot be brought to light, there simply is no case. If the case that is brought against, (say for example AJAY59), then AJAY59 is the defendant not ajay59. Since AJAY59 was acting as an agent of the corporation(supposedly), then AJAY59 should be able to present a pay receipt for his services. Likewise, the accuser should be able to show proof that the entity was employed by the corporation!

It matters not to ajay59, Who is acting as an authorized representative of AJAY59. Can the court or the corporate rep(prosicuter) prove that AJAY59 did not give ajay59 authority to represent said entity? As stated in the video presented, it is a game! Once one learns the rules of the game, one has the ability to choose not to play initially!

edit on 10-6-2012 by ajay59 because: to amend

Jurisdiction is an important factor as well. Being a common law man of inherent jurisdiction, AJAY59 has been brought to the wrong jurisdictional court!
edit on 10-6-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2012 by ajay59 because: to amend

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by InFriNiTee

I think Tazers are Torture, and as near as I can tell - Police didn't need training until about 15 years ago.. then they just keep getting more and more sadistic. in my opinion and not all police are bad, I knows several that are real descent human beings. having said that - they all wear a uniform and they all sort of look alike - and you cant tell the difference until they are about 1 foot away from you.

Hypoglycemia causes the heart rate to increase. Hypoglycemia is low blood sugar, and the brain runs on a fixed amount of sugar as fuel. When the blood sugar is low, the heart starts racing to pump blood to supply sugar to the brain (which isn't there at the time). I can assure everyone here of these facts as I am a diabetic with hypoglycemia unawareness myself (I ALWAYS test my blood before I drive anywhere).

Perhaps he should've tested himself before he drove, but the LAST thing they should have used on the man was a taser. Electric shock on someone who already might have a weak heart with diabetes would be a sure fire way to cause the heart to go into arrest.

These cops cannot use the excuse that they didn't know that the man was ill. I am sure he didn't threaten the police in any way. If he was trying to reach into his pocket, it may have been to get some sugar tablets or a tester to test his blood at the time this occurred. Hypoglycemia causes disorientation, and the police should have been trained to recognize it. They deserve to be tried in a court for murder, and if I lived in the same state as Mr. Johnson, I would be protesting the actions of these police-even if it got me locked up.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

For those of us who don't have time to watch your video, can you post a brief summary please?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join