It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Romanek Disclosure 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

I don't know about you but I would have taken your gun/camera and jumped right through the window after the little bugger. Pull a John McClain and given that little green SOB some lead poisoning. Even Aliens die from gun shots, or at least they do in movies. When all was said and done I would have the Earth's only Alien skinned boots

All joking aside Cosmic, cool video. I have seen it before but it was still a fun video to watch, maybe not for the haters. I'm not saying it's real or fake, just fun..

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRemorse762
reply to post by Cosmic911

I don't know about you but I would have taken your gun/camera and jumped right through the window after the little bugger. Pull a John McClain and given that little green SOB some lead poisoning. Even Aliens die from gun shots, or at least they do in movies. When all was said and done I would have the Earth's only Alien skinned boots

All joking aside Cosmic, cool video. I have seen it before but it was still a fun video to watch, maybe not for the haters. I'm not saying it's real or fake, just fun..

Yeah, I cracked up when I found that pic! Yeah the video is whacked and apparently so is Mr. Romanek, but he's managed to make a good living so far. Lol. I just hadn't been exposed to him or his material before. Thanks for adding to the thread bud!

<< 1   >>

join