It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Romanek Disclosure 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So I kinda feel like a rookie here because up until today I had never heard of Stan Romanek, although I do believe I have seen his home video before. From what I've read on ATS so far, his reviews have not been the most positive. It appears that he has been in and around UFO circles for a few years now, I think the earliest article I read on ATS was dated 2003. Apparently he failed his polygraph examination regarding his infamous alien video. He has been compared and contrasted to Dr. Greer, by some ATS members. In fact, from what little I've read so far he appears to be liked much less than Dr. Greer!

For those of us who are not familiar with this guy and his video...

And like Dr. Greer, it appears he has his own form of Disclosure Project. The conference is being held on Friday June 29th and Saturday June 30th beginning at 5:30pm.

Mr. Romanek and his wife Lisa will explain in detail their past ten years of close encounters with the E.T.s, the continuing paranormal activity that happens nearly on daily basis along with presenting photographic, audio and video evidence that has been examined by renowned scientists from all over the world.

Stan and Lisa will share their experiences on two separate days both explaining their encounters and experiences that have changed their lives forever!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33304
Visit www.artserve.org
Phone: 954 663 8800
email: [email protected]

Again, I've had little exposure to this guy and/or his wife but my gut is saying what NCIS's Abbey Sciuto would describe as Hinky. Perhaps I'm making my judgment too early or my assumptions have been biased from what I've read so far. I won't be making the trip to Florida but I'm wondering if any other ATS members will be?

Romanek Disclosure

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Its not uncalled for when i come on here to check real # and some moron is just boosting veiws and money to some scammers whos videos are staged and fake.

And your big words don't affect me mate. dyslexia for the win.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rawzee
Its not uncalled for when i come on here to check real # and some moron is just boosting veiws and money to some scammers whos videos are staged and fake.

And your big words don't affect me mate. dyslexia for the win.

Calling the guy an idiot is uncalled for......

let me get this straight you go into the aliens & ufo forum to find ''real s**t'' i can tell you now ''Mate'' you will not find it here, this forum is about analyzing peoples videos and finding the truth.....

As far as i can tell the only moron here is you........

i suggest you go and watch pokemon and leave the intellectual discussion to those of us with an IQ above 60

edit on 10-6-2012 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2012 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Got on this from the live feed youth, you guys chat bare # up in here.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rawzee
post removed by staff

Oh sweet Moses.....

you really do have some issues......

i never said i think it's real that is neither here nor there.....

the whole point is to watch and make up your own mind.....

you are nothing but a troll and i will feed you no longer.....

Over and out!

edit on Sun Jun 10 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rawzee

Bit out of order isnt it - saying someone should open up thier necks just for believing some crappy 3rd rate fake vid?

BTW OP - Stan Romanek 'is' an idiot who prays on the week minded to line his pockets - do yourself a favour and stear well clear of guys like him.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ok sorry about my harsh words.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

Thanks, Ph03n1x. I'll refrain from suggesting his IQ is commensurate with his ATS points of 44!
(of course with the point reduction that 44 is now a whopping -1454). I thought I made it clear enough in the original post that I did not share Mr. Romanek's beliefs and/or opinions. You got to giggle a little bit when people ASSume. Next time I will WRITE BIGGER and type S L O W E R.
edit on 10-6-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by Ph03n1x

Thanks, Ph03n1x. I'll refrain from suggesting his IQ is commensurate with his ATS points of 44!
(of course with the point reduction that 44 is now a whopping -1454). I thought I made it clear enough in the original post that I did not share Mr. Romanek's beliefs and/or opinions. You got to giggle a little bit when people ASSume. Next time I will WRITE BIGGER and type S L O W E R.

i also was given a deduction.. i thought my posts were perfectly civil

i have now watched the vid and i have to say.... it is definitely HINKY...... i struggle to believe anything the guy said but thanks for bringing it to my attention

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yes i also seemed to notice the woman is called abbie stiller from the video her partner holds down a day job at jack and jones crawley.
George watts. x

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Why would anyone be filming a random window in their house for no reason? Don't say he heard something, I hear thigns ALL THE TIME outside of my window, and not once did I feel the need to find a camera and start filming it. This guy is either a complete lunatic and a fraud...or a complete a##hole and a fraud.

Bring on the good evidence!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
Why would anyone be filming a random window in their house for no reason? Don't say he heard something, I hear thigns ALL THE TIME outside of my window, and not once did I feel the need to find a camera and start filming it. This guy is either a complete lunatic and a fraud...or a complete a##hole and a fraud.

Bring on the good evidence!

Your comment is random of its own nature by randomly selecting this thread. How ironic. Read about Romanek and you'll see what I'm talking about.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

Whether Romanek is a fraud or not, only he will know that.

As for filming an area of the home when unusual activity/noise occurs is not a new thing. Many people around the world do this when unusual events take place frequently in a certain area of a home or environment.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Digging a little deeper I found this information on Wiki (not that Wiki is the most appropriate source)...

In May of 2008 during an interview of Romanek on Coast To Coast AM radio, host George Noory suggested that Romanek take a lie detector test over the authenticity of the Boo Video.[5] Romanek agreed to this test. When it was conducted later that year, Romanek failed on the question "Is the Boo tape a hoax?" Romanek then claimed he has medical conditions that prevent a lie detector test from working on him

I guess that's Cased Closed!

Now, it goes without saying that certain medical and psychological pathophysiologies can alter polygraph results and/or interpretations. But after having an answer like that given to me by Mr. Romanek, I think I would steer as far away as possible from him, especially and specifically my wallet as well! lol

Stan Romanek Bio

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

Many people around the world do this when unusual events take place frequently in a certain area of a home or environment.

Agreed.

Initially, however, I would find difficulty in holding my camera, my flashlight, and my Glock all at the same time.
Oh, nevermind. I got this!

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join