It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now With Ron Paul Out, I Am Voting OBAMA 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

You'll vote for who you choose. At least your voting. There is a Ron Paul poster still sitting on my lawn. Yet, this I won't vote for any GOP establishment candidate, at least on the surface, is right out of the left templat.

I see a lot of support in the republican camp for many of Paul's views. My point is Ron Paul is and has been operating within the Republican Party. Not the other party, not as an independent. As a republican.

Are there Republicans that I can't stand? Of course! Far less than the other camp, but if you are a supporter of Paul's views, there is zero question which side is more likely to morph into something palatable to the grass-roots.

This isn't even debatable with any logic whatsoever. The tea party movement is in and of itself, evidence of where the Paul views are most likely to be implimented!! If you discount the overlapping good old boy network, the mavericks are in the Republican party. Maybe too few, but the real supporters of the constitution are HERE, not over there.

You are obviously, intelligent and thoughtful. It makes me suspect you aren't a Paul backer at all and never have been. It's the only answer i can come up with that fits what you say. too many contradictions to come to any other conclusion.

If I am wrong, won't be the first time, then point out where my logic is wrong...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join