It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Now With Ron Paul Out, I Am Voting OBAMA 2012

page: 1
13
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well, our bubble has burst. Ron Paul has conceded to the Bain-funded supervillain, and his son has even endorsed the man. The jury is still out on that decision and we will wait and see what kind of power play is going on there, but that is not what this thread is about.

This thread is about the fact that if Mitt Romney is elected the next POTUS, the wool will be pulled over the sheep's eyes once again. The PTP will have put a fresh face on the NWO agenda, allowing the traitors to cram even more tyranny down our throats. Many who are angry with Obama will fall for Mitt Romney hook line and sinker, at least for the first 2-3 years of his first term, when his true, globalist worshipping positions will become clear.

Remember the anger across the country towards George W. Bush towards the end of his second term? Remember how almost all of the dissent was quelled when Obama was elected? The NWO used this to their advantage and ramped up their agenda of destruction, when they used Obama to funnel trillions of dollars to the banks.

Think about it, Obama is already more or less exposed. If he is allowed a second term the anger towards him across the United States will only grow. Yes, the tyranny will only continue, however it would perhaps be ramped up if Mitt Romney becomes President and successfully puts the nation back to sleep temporarily. Having Obama in office for four more years will only help bolster support across the board for reigning in the tyranny that currently plagues our bureaucracy.






posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13Having Obama in office for four more years will only help bolster support across the board for reigning in the tyranny that currently plagues our bureaucracy.


That seems a stretch. People said the same thing about Bush. And Clinton. And Reagan.

But it DOES seem likely that another four years of Obama will be a GREAT way for the Republicans to take Congress by 2014 and likely the White House by a large margin in 2016, especially if the economy keeps sucking fr the working stiffs.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
No way I'm voting for Romney and that is that.
Beyond all the politics, he has a mean edge to him I've caught a glimpse of a few times in the debates.
But he's so out of touch to me, from me, no way.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The one factor that you've omitted is the supreme court nominees that will occur under the second term of Obama.

That is more than enough for me to support Romney over Obama even if your premise is accurate.(I don't believe it is). it's fairly clear that the Republicans are the lesser of the two evils.(Ron Paul being a member)

It's also obvious that the socialist moves by Obama are far more in lock-step with the rest of the world and expose the people to more gov't control than a "small gov't" endorsed republican platform.

To see an EPA with their own spy sattelite, used on American business as an example of which party gets us locked down fastest.

While you may feel frustration at the results of the GOP nomination, punishing the rest of us isn't not a rational choice. Ron Paul's views work through the "grass-roots" and will continue to do so. It will take time. Until then, in general, the Tea party view is an improvement over what we've had since Reagan is also forcing shifts within the Republican party.

It took a while to get into this mess, it'll take a while to straighten it out.....



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13


Think about it, Obama is already more or less exposed. If he is allowed a second term the anger towards him across the United States will only grow. Yes, the tyranny will only continue, however it would perhaps be ramped up if Mitt Romney becomes President and successfully puts the nation back to sleep temporarily. Having Obama in office for four more years will only help bolster support across the board for reigning in the tyranny that currently plagues our bureaucracy.



Sorry,but I don't think you will stop the Tyrant,by keeping him,in Power.

NDAA,Drones,Fast and Furious.........

All things,that will continue,under this man. Promoting him,to be the lesser of two evils,doesn't mean the first evil,will not get worse. Look at his track record,and tell me,you want ,4 more years?
edit on 10-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
Well, our bubble has burst. Ron Paul has conceded to the Bain-funded supervillain, and his son has even endorsed the man. The jury is still out on that decision and we will wait and see what kind of power play is going on there, but that is not what this thread is about.

This thread is about the fact that if Mitt Romney is elected the next POTUS, the wool will be pulled over the sheep's eyes once again. The PTP will have put a fresh face on the NWO agenda, allowing the traitors to cram even more tyranny down our throats. Many who are angry with Obama will fall for Mitt Romney hook line and sinker, at least for the first 2-3 years of his first term, when his true, globalist worshipping positions will become clear.

Remember the anger across the country towards George W. Bush towards the end of his second term? Remember how almost all of the dissent was quelled when Obama was elected? The NWO used this to their advantage and ramped up their agenda of destruction, when they used Obama to funnel trillions of dollars to the banks.

Think about it, Obama is already more or less exposed. If he is allowed a second term the anger towards him across the United States will only grow. Yes, the tyranny will only continue, however it would perhaps be ramped up if Mitt Romney becomes President and successfully puts the nation back to sleep temporarily. Having Obama in office for four more years will only help bolster support across the board for reigning in the tyranny that currently plagues our bureaucracy.




You're going to vote for Obama, now that Ron Paul is seemingly out of the race?

1. Why do you choose to play partisan politics?
The tyranny only continues when people think they don't have a choice. It's never either Republican or Democrat, and it's a joke to vote on such a notion.

2. I wouldn't go as far to say that Mitt Romney is some 'PTP' serving 'NWO' material. Unless you have information in regards to questionable allegiances. He'll most likely lead us into war, but that doesn't mean that you are under the control of some other elite group. It could just be simply that it is what the person thinks is the correct choice.

3. Bush was the Perfect answer to Clinton, Obama was the Perfect answer to Bush, and Mitt is the Perfect answer to Obama... your hook, line, and sinker... or just a reflection of the times, and swaying opinions as we come into the information age.

4. Dissent was quelled after Obama was elected?

Absolutely not! People were pumping out non stop material and voicing out their opinions about Bush, Obama, and the whole 'Elite' type. I suppose it just matters what side of the rock you view from.

5. So, all in all... you think that voting in Obama is good because it may force a revolution?

Implying that you have already committed to the idea of revolution? The solution is to worsen our situation, there for forcing a change? Would things not only get worse, or are we to sit idle and spread ideas?

Mitt Romney would put us back to sleep? Does he not challenge much of what Obama has done, bring awareness to many important issues as to the role of government.


I say...

Vote Ron Paul, let your voice be heard, and your vote counted.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13
 





Ron Paul has conceded to the Bain-funded supervillain


Care to explain? He has stop actively campaigning but he isn't done until Tampa, unless I'm missing out on recent news that Ron Paul endorses Romney? The Paul camps admits they don't have enough delegates for the nomination but I don't think they're throwing in the towel just yet, right?

But we all know it is a reality that it will be a Obama vs Romney come 2012 but I'm still voting for Ron Paul and I'm sure many will too, or Gary Johnson. So don't worry, you can vote for Ron Paul because it's been said by RP haters that a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama.

Ron Paul 2012



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm afraid I'll be voting for Obama, too. He is the lesser of two evils IMO. He'll have a republican held house to keep him reigned in. I fear if the senate is lost by dems and Romney wins he'll have free reign to start wars and eliminate, or reduce beyond what is reasonable, social programs in favor of even larger military budgets.

If we're to go broke I'd rather do it feeding Americans as I had giving billionairres tax breaks and killing yet more muslim children in the name of my own security.
edit on 10-6-2012 by Erectus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I don't live in the U.S but if I did, now that Ron Paul has no chance I would want Mitt Romney to become the next POTUS.

It would probably enlighten the populace to the fact that Republicans/Democrats, Romney/Obama its just all the same coin just different sides. The economy won't improve, because the damage is orchestrated...rights will continue to be robbed, and the standard of living in the U.S will not improve.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
NDAA
CISPA
More illegal wars

But most important of all, seats on SCOTUS.

NO WAY!!!!

I will vote for Dr Paul no matter what.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7
 


Well, has the grassroots movement more or less grown under each of their terms, or no? I would say the voice of the anti-globalists is louder now then it has ever been and that is in part due to the policies carried out by the past administrations. Historically though, in my opinion, we lose traction every time a new President is elected and allowed to ramp up the NWO agenda. Keeping Obama in office will only result in the general populace growing even more tired with his policies.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Vote for Obama? That's exactly what was planned. I've been saying for months Obama will win but it's not because I want him to. I'm a "Paulite". Ron is still the man regardless of his sons actions.

I wonder what's going to happen when more and more people realize that we don't have control over who is president of the US. We haven't for sometime now. No ID required to vote for POTUS and dead people are voting? C'mon people. Please just see the forest through the trees.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13
 


A lot of psychics are predicting that Mitt Romney will run against President Obama...but that the President will win.

Actually I think Ron Paul still has a chance to get the republican nomination...if he gets enough write-in votes...in history this has happened before.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwtrucker
The one factor that you've omitted is the supreme court nominees that will occur under the second term of Obama.

That is more than enough for me to support Romney over Obama even if your premise is accurate.(I don't believe it is). it's fairly clear that the Republicans are the lesser of the two evils.(Ron Paul being a member)


What specific issues do you think a Romney-appointed member of the Supreme Court would support that you would favor?



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nwtrucker
 


You raise a good point about the Supreme Court decisions, however I don't agree with your premise that the Republicans are the lesser of two evils. They are two sides to the same coin. Perhaps the tyranny is flavored differently, but it is still bad for us equally IMO. Right now Obama and the Dems are under scrutiny. Now is the time to bear down on them expose even more of the federal tyranny to the general populace. I don't feel it will be as effective if we have to redirect our attention to the Republicans right now.
edit on 6/10/2012 by Tgautier13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
reply to post by stanguilles7
 


Well, has the grassroots movement more or less grown under each of their terms, or no? I would say the voice of the anti-globalists is louder now then it has ever been and that is in part due to the policies carried out by the past administrations.


Strongest now? Under what qualifications and parameters? From my perspective, the anti-globalist movement died after 9-11, when everyone got scared to protest and they started funding domestic law enforcement with 'war on terror' funds.


edit on 10-6-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


At this point it is not about curbing the tyranny. Of course Obama will continue his policies. The question I'm proposing though, is this; will Mitt Romney ramp up the implementations of these tyrannical policies while he has the general public and the media in his pocket early on? Also, would it not be harder to expose Romney, with Obama already having his four-year track record?



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Whats really incouaging about Paul supporters , is they still see the two party system as a total failure.
Where as many still believe in the illusion of a two party system that works and will vote for the lesser of two evils.
You can't fight a two headed beast if you can't see it for what it is.

Truely the saddest thing is those who admitt defeat, and cave in, just letting those in control maintain control without a fight.

edit on 10-6-2012 by OLD HIPPY DUDE because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills
 


He has conceded in so many words. He has stated the 'liberty movement' will be bringing around 500 delegates to the convention, which we all know is not enough to win the nomination. He has stated himself he does not have enough support to win the nomination and has asked all of us to 'be respectful'.

A vote for Ron Paul at this time is pointless. You want your voice heard? By who, a Diebold scam-machine? Continue the grassroots activism that Ron Paul championed for years, I'm not saying to quit that, just that it will be easier to expose the already naked emperor, Barack Obama.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13
 

Well If I thought my vote actually counted I would do the same thing. I say why participate in the fraud known as elections period? it only puts my blessing on the whole abomination.

As for putting the people back to sleep with Romney anyone who votes for him was never awake in the first place. It doesn't really matter who gets in the same agenda will continue at ever increasing speed as it has always done. Face the America we once knew is complete gone. What we see is a mere facade to continue to make people think things are just fine as usual in the supposed land of the free.The people will not wake up until they have enough pain or some how cold water is thrown on them and I am constantly amazed at what they will tolerate.



edit on 10-6-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
13
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join