It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a Stand - Vote Ron Paul - anyway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
4409 makes his case for "voting for Ron Paul" even though Ron Does Not Want to be President. Vote for what we stand for and we dont surrender and we dont compromise... interesting point of view, they want to play games -- let play.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ron Paul will drop out before the election just like he did in 2008 and it is going to be so much fun to watch happen.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm voting for him.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
OK I'll probably get flamed, tied up and fingers broke for raising this question, but before I ask I'm am not a bible thumper nor practice what organized religion teaches. with that said,

In the bible it says the Antichrist will make his appearance when the world is on it's last leg and about to nuke the whole planet, well Ron Paul does seem like the better choice than Romney or Obama, Paul want's to end the feds, get rid of the IRS, reduce the government, and everything else he goes for is for the people,

The bible also says he will speak with a swift tongue and all will listen and bring world peace and than the true colors come out, Paul wants to bring the troops home and protect the boarders, again sounds good to me, and for 30+ years his views has never strayed from what he preaches

People always tell me to pick the lessor of the two evils, but in this election I fear we have three evils, But that's just what I see. So I guess I'll raise the Ron Paul is the antichrist, but that's me

Let the flame begin
e

Go Ron Paul lol still seems like the best choice this time around
edit on 10-6-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Ron Paul fans who only think this election is about POTUS might be well-served to educate themselves on which senate seats are up for vote in their districts. This elections (and all of them) is about more than POTUS.

Do you even know who your local, state Representative in the senate/house are?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This is taking a stand -standing in front of a tank:

Please don't over-glorify taking 30 seconds to case a vote for somebody who the people of his own party soundly rejected as taking a stand.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy

...In the bible it says the Antichrist will make his appearance when the world is on it's last leg and about to nuke the whole planet...

Just wondering, where in the bible does it mention nuking the whole planet?
I must have missed that one.

Thanks
GTD

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I am a state delegate for Ron Paul. I tell you now this entire movement is not about the Pauls. It is better to have found out the truth now than later. I for one have decided to work for Gary Johnson. With the amount of supporters that are now without a leader it is not time to scatter but to regroup.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'll be writing in Ron Paul if he's not on the ballot.

And the thing about Paul being the antichrist, that's rich! Could be though, funny part is when the antichrist looks like a better choice that what is served up to us on our plate.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It's sad that even his son is backing one of his opponents. But , if you are a believer in the message of Ron Paul then you should continue to support him. Maybe just give him a little more scrutiny before you decide to send in any more money.

I maybe wrong but I believe the GOP are trying to hijack the liberty movement, Rand Paul's endorsement of Romney must pose some serious questions to Ron Paul supporters and there are claims the Ron Paul camp has some shady influences like Trygve Olson and Jesse Benton.

Who is Trygve Olson? A former official of the International Republican Institute (IRI), a tax-funded "regime-change" operation under the rubric of the National Endowment for Democracy, Olson was involved in several of the "color revolutions" that swept Eastern Europe and the central Asian former Soviet republics during the Bush years. This New York Times article reports on his activities in Belarus meddling in their internal politics and plotting to overthrow its thuggish President, Alexander Lukashenko: he also played a part in stirring up similar trouble on Washington’s behalf in Serbia and Poland.

original.antiwar.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
This is taking a stand -standing in front of a tank:

Please don't over-glorify taking 30 seconds to case a vote for somebody who the people of his own party soundly rejected as taking a stand.

Is Ron Paul really a Republican? Don't say he is just because that's how he runs. He could have ran Democrat if he wanted, granted not a smart thing to do.

Why is being popular within your running party important to you?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Writing in Paul's name seems great on the surface, but it ultimately only serves to further the idea this Libertarian/Liberty/Freedom whatever you want to call it movement in America lives and dies simply with him. If for that reason alone I'll be voting for Gary Johnson in November instead of writing Paul's name in.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FSBlueApocalypse
Writing in Paul's name seems great on the surface, but it ultimately only serves to further the idea this Libertarian/Liberty/Freedom whatever you want to call it movement in America lives and dies simply with him. If for that reason alone I'll be voting for Gary Johnson in November instead of writing Paul's name in.

A sincere vote from anyone that isn't established is a vote away from the establishment. The Freedom Movement isn't the end of the rope.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I for one will vote for Ron Paul as a Rep. or any other party! RP 2012

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Ron Paul won't be on the ticket. Gary Johnson will. A vote for either of them will take enough away from Romney to reinstall Obama on his throne.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
Ron Paul won't be on the ticket. Gary Johnson will. A vote for either of them will take enough away from Romney to reinstall Obama on his throne.

/TOA

Right, because its not like Mitt Romney installed government run health care in Massachusetts or is in favor of continuing our terrible foreign policy

top topics

join