It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA secret files

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by JimOberg

I'll tell you what, I belive this Canadian DEFENSE MINISTER talking about decades of ET contact over some anonymous online poster spreading disinformation and trying to supress the facts of ongoing ET contact:

And the source of the Canuck's 'inside information' is, exactly, what?

Phil Corso's book?

Umm, maybe the fact he was the Defense Minister of a G-7 and NATO country? Maybe first hand info?

If Donald Rumsfeld came out and said the same thing, would you ask that question?

Heh, if Rumsfeld came out and said that, yes I'd ask the question. Rumsfeld is a choad, and I'd want to see why the hell he'd be saying it. The street goes both ways, it would be foolish of me or anyone else to simply take someone's word for it without looking for some sort of evidence.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I'll tell you what, I belive this Canadian DEFENSE MINISTER talking about decades of ET contact over some anonymous online poster spreading disinformation and trying to supress the facts of ongoing ET contact:

Phil Corso's book?

Umm, maybe the fact he was the Defense Minister of a G-7 and NATO country? Maybe first hand info?

Why speculate? Didn't he describe it explicitly?

Phil Corso's book, that's what he said, as I recall.

Are you substituting your own random guesses, for evidence?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Phil Corso's book?

If Donald Rumsfeld came out and said the same thing, would you ask that question?

Heh, if Rumsfeld came out and said that, yes I'd ask the question. Rumsfeld is a choad, and I'd want to see why the hell he'd be saying it. The street goes both ways, it would be foolish of me or anyone else to simply take someone's word for it without looking for some sort of evidence.

Ya, wait for the MSM or government to give you the evidence, then you will know what to think.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Phil Corso's book?

Ya, wait for the MSM or government to give you the evidence, then you will know what to think.

You make too many assumptions.

Anyone that wants to be taken seriously would look for multiple sources, as I stated before. Placing all eggs in one basket is not the way to go, whether it be listening to the government, the conspiracy sites, or somewhere else. It would be foolish for me to listen only to what the government has to say about all of this, but it would be equally as bad to completely discount it as useless.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
How does this discussion reflect back on the theme of this thread, figuring out what if anything is being hidden about UFO encounters on space missions?

Neither Edgar Mitchell or Gordon Cooper have made such claims, although Corso's book did, so Hillyer [ex Canadian Def minister] repeated them credulously.

But original sources?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Is there any constructive response to the open question made a few months ago?

How does this discussion reflect back on the theme of this thread, figuring out what if anything is being hidden about UFO encounters on space missions?

Neither Edgar Mitchell or Gordon Cooper have made such claims, although Corso's book did, so Hillyer [ex Canadian Def minister] repeated them credulously.

But original sources?

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join