It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White phosphorus: The new napalm?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

Sir , have you been to Afghanistan or Iraq?

These insurgents arent human beings. They are disgusting fleas that deserve to die. Please , go to Iraq and Afghanistan for a year or two , and stop talking out of your ass.

I am trying to be productive here , but your ignorance of your post infallible. You have no idea about the "BS" the military puts out.

The military isnt putting out a whole lot of BS regarding these insurgents. They dont know too. The insurgents will tell you that the women and children of Islam will gladly die for Allah. (using them as cover).
edit on 9-6-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well lets start using the white phosphorus since our current tactics are not working.

If they still don't work, step it up to chemical weapons, if still fail, nukes..Oh wait..did I go to far..

White phosphorus is a terror weapon

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

To the people on the other side of that weapon? It is suppose to be. Just like Nukes.

2nd.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Are you saying terrorism is ok?...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

It's fairly said that white phosphorus is being used by the military as much as bleach.

The article states that White Phosphorus are generally designed to be used as smokescreens, but all you need is dense smoke, why does that smoke need to be corrosive?

I really hope they stop using this weapon.
Torture and now a next-gen napalm?

It's pretty scary

www.salon.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Bleach?

How do they use bleach as a weapon?

Unless i am not understanding what i am reading.

And i am not being a smart ___ i am just curious.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
That's about all I needed to see from you to see your train of thought.

So, if a country invaded the us and started dropping "smart bombs" and Whiskey Pete, would you fight back to defend our country or hide in a corner?

Originally posted by milkyway12

Sir , have you been to Afghanistan or Iraq?

These insurgents arent human beings. They are disgusting fleas that deserve to die. Please , go to Iraq and Afghanistan for a year or two , and stop talking out of your ass.

(no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2012 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

To my enemies? Hell yes. They should be shaking in their boots.

2nd.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

If we Nuked them in the name of God for no reason? I wouldnt fight back. The America i would be fighting for would be dead if that happened.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

So then 911 was acceptable to you then because your enemies used terrorism on you...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

No I have never been there because I don't believe in killing people for personal gain of others. It seems the military's tactics have worked all to well on you.

waronyou.com...

expatbrian.wordpress.com...

sjlendman.blogspot.com...

edit on 9-6-2012 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Sir , do you have the cognitive ability of a 12 year old?

2nd.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I dont know what camp he went to , but i have heard no one joke about killing women and children. Seriously. That is the stupidest thing i ever heard. I have NEVER heard one joke about some one killing women and children. Not one.

You are trained to distance the enemy. You are supposed to kill the target and move on without second thought. However , it hits you AFTER you get back to base. You can't get around it.

I can tell that you have had NO military training or counseling what so ever because you know absolutely nothing about military psychology.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Around the time of 911, I visited some Islamic forums just to get their thoughts on what had taken place.

I came across many different kinds of people.
Some agreed with the terrorists as defending their homeland from the US presence in the Middle East and our support of Isreal.
Some disagreed with the actions of these people and felt they were evil
Then you had some that believed that they have the right to take over the world for Allah.

The point in all of this, is that you can't paint all people the same as much as you would like.

Having a Christian background, I knew of many Christians in the past that believed that they have the right to turn everyone into Christians the world over.
I know of many that believe we have the right to spread our culture and political systems throughout the world also.

Then you also have many that want to be just left alone, and to leave others alone around the world as well.
That is where I fall in.

These people are human beings with their own ways and cultures and politics and they have every right to be who they want to be without our criminals in the government trying to steal from them, our kill them, or put another puppet in power over them.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I asked you:

Are you saying terrorism is ok?...

to which you responded:

To my enemies? Hell yes. They should be shaking in their boots. 2nd.

Then I stated that is the same mentality of the 911 terrorists, therefore you have the same mentality.

You are agreeing with what the 911 terrorists did because they used your same reasoning.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

The point in all of this, is that you can't paint all people the same as much as you would like.

Seems that many Muslim countries do it.
We have mosques in the US, built by Muslims to worship in.

In some Islamic countries, they remove your head if they catch you with a bible.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

What ever you say buddy. If you can't comprehend what i said , i can't do anything to help you and you sure as heck aren't worth having a conversation with if you cant comprehend human perspective.

Seriously , i am flabbergasted at your rationale here. There is no way you can be that un perceptive.....

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I comprehended it exactly, you just admitted that you are ok with terrorism

To my enemies? Hell yes. They should be shaking in their boots. 2nd.

The 911 terrorists thought the same exact way. They wanted to give their enemies terrorism.

So you are indirectly admitting that the actions of the 911 terrorists were acceptable to you.

Please explain further....or is that Terrorism is ok as long as you do it?
edit on 113030p://6America/ChicagoSat, 09 Jun 2012 23:01:50 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

It is okay to kill animals and it is not okay to kill animals.

Are you killing the Animals for the hell of it or are you killing animals because you need to eat?

Killing the animals for the hell of it , without reason is unacceptable to me. If you kill an Animal eat it , give it to charity , sell it. Dont waste the animal unless it is endangering the balance of an ecosystem or your way of life.

---

It is okay to kill insurgents because they blew up 3000 American citizens in the name of Allah for the hell of it.

It would not be okay to terrorize and kill insurgents , my enemies , because they were sleeping in a mud brick hut and i didnt like their house.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

I see we are both men of refined taste.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
when I said bleach I meant used commonly as....

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join