It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia: We will never agree to foreign intervention in Syria

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

I guess the UN and everyone else is wrong. We should come to you for answers.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

salafi Rebels are killing and cutting limbs off people not Syrian army.Sorry al qaeda propaganda like FSA and Syrian observatory have no crediblity.Govt is protecting the people not killing them you salafi sympathizing s***.

triblive.com...

The foreigners are given Syrian identity papers to help them in case they are held prisoners by the regime forces, the report said. The Kuwaiti identity papers are reportedly left at the Free Syrian Army liaison offices at the borders with Turkey.
gulfnews.com...

i can tell you that your view is very twisted in this situation , also your going to have a hot ticket off this thread in about "15 SEC " if you dont calm your self , be polite and argue your points like an educated person , slayer has not attacked you with such words , please show a little more respect , and plead your case ......

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

UN has stated that killing is on both sides. Why the hell are more soldiers dying compared to civilians and insurgents? Thought of it? stop supporting al qaeda ,salafi.
edit on 11-6-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

says the person who uses a terrorist website kavkazcenter as a legitimate source.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

syrian opposition is al qaeda.Would you believe Al qaeda if it said that it does not target american whites.

maybe you should read what a french bishop says:
www.globalresearch.ca...

Christians being killed by FSA:

www.bosnewslife.com...

www.freerepublic.com...
The Syrian Christians to a man told me that the “freedom fighters” where nothing more than Sunni Jihadists looking to take advantage of the various “Arab Spring” movements that had been successfully overthrowing stable dictatorships throughout the region in favor of radicalized Muslim groups affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood and al Qaeda. They told me at that time that these groups were not only the main aggressors in the conflict, but that they were specifically targeting Christians for both religious persecution and for political retaliation. Several told me that in Homs the graffiti left by the insurgents often stated, “Alawites to the grave, Christians to the cross.” They told me that rather than the Syrian Army crushing this resistance movement as the Iranians had in 2009, they were actually trying to protect their core constituents from a murder and intimidation campaign that was beginning to mirror what al Qaeda had perpetrated in Iraq during 05-06. The clear strategy of the “freedom fighters” was to attack civilian targets and local police as a way of drawing the Army into a campaign of suppression that they could use to fight the media battle in the western press. Funny, that strategy rings a bell doesn’t it?

www.wnd.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Let me cut through all the BULL

You're simply pissed because Syria is going down. All the Shiite Iranian sympathizers are all crawling out of the woodwork because the tiny band of ruling Shiites in Damascus are finally feeling the heat from the Sunni majority. Iran is on the losing side.

They tried pulling their Sectarian crap in Iraq and needlessly got people killed and now their one and only real allie in the region is on the rocks. Russia will ho and hum and stomp their feet. So will the Chinese, but in the end they wont do crap.

Putin isn't stupid.
He wont risk millions of Russian lives over the very tiny minority ruling elite in Damascus.
edit on 11-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

says the person who uses a terrorist website kavkazcenter as a legitimate source.

define "terrorist" exactly ! kavkazcenter is currently the site of choice by the rebel freedom fighters in Chechnya and and Caucasus region , however it is a very accurate news source, that Russia tries in desperation to bring down , therefor i use it as an outlet for TRUTH in advocating well TRUTH ! i don't source my information through twisted outlets like RT , and the other junk you were posting , i get the feeling you would like to debate this issue, but its not going to happen .... savvy ?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

How about you cut the bull

I have no sympathy with Iran or their nutty mullahs.I liked the secular people of Syria.Glowing culture with a mix of arab,syrian and western ways. Then the muslim brotherhood came and started its mass murder. I was there in Deraa when this nonsense started.To frank there are going to be elections in Syria and you will see the truth.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Kavkaz center is nothing but salafist bull# with a lot of disinformation.You should seen their works and articles on Iraq.

And please tell me where I sourced RT ?Almost all my sources in my previous post were american.Anyways one of these days Mecca will have a nuclear or biological warhead hit and most of the salafi scum will be gone with it.

as for the islamic emirate in chechnya ,its gone. Go cry me a river boohoo.

Purpose and structure

Kavkaz Center is the news portal of the Caucasian Emirate, a militant network aiming to establish an Islamist state in the Caucasus.[5] The organisation is banned in Russia, and it is on the United States' List of Most Wanted Terrorist Organizations.[6] Kavkaz Center is controlled by Movladi Udugov,[5] a skilled propagandist who follows a fundamentalist strain of Islam.[7]

According to Dr Greg Simons from Swedish National Defence College, "not all of the content on Kavkazcenter can be classified as being extremist and dangerous. However, some material that appears on the website clearly is falling into the realm of extremist and terrorist material."[3] Some of the material on the site calls "for the violent overthrow of the current regime and for acts of aggression against the civilian population. As such, according to both Russian and international standards this is extremist and terrorist material."[3]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kavkaz_Center

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Yeah I hope the election happens, Maybe this time we'll see some real results not like last time where Assad got 90%
of the vote....

No politician ANYWHERE in the world get's 90% except only in Dictatorships.

Ever ask yourself why that is?
edit on 11-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Yeah I hope the election happen, Maybe this time we'll see some real results not like last time where Assad got 90%
of the vote....

No politician ANYWHERE in the world get's 90% except only in Dictatorships.

Ever ask yourself why that is?

Yawn we will see .Referendum was held for multi party elections. And make this clear.People prefer assad over muslim brotherhood. Syria will head to democracy unless NATO starts a war which in turn can transform into a nuclear war with the russians.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Yawn we will see .Referendum was held for multi party elections. And make this clear.People prefer assad over muslim brotherhood.

I'm sure there are people who do.

Now, how about the majority who want Assad out and are not with the muslin brotherhood?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Yawn we will see .Referendum was held for multi party elections. And make this clear.People prefer assad over muslim brotherhood.

I'm sure there are people who do.

Now, how about the majority who want Assad out and are not with the muslin brotherhood?

That will be indicated in the elections.If any other progressive party other than Assad's wins then Assad will be out.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

That will be indicated in the elections.If any other progressive party other than Assad's wins then Assad will be out.

Then the Russians would most likely be losing their naval base. Do you honestly think one of Syria's few allies at the moment would let that happen with simple elections?

Just curious

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

not.Most Syrians see russia as their natural ally.Most parties in the upcoming elections are pro-russian and of a progressive type .

They see Russia as security against a mass israeli or arab invasion.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Syria will head to democracy unless NATO starts a war which in turn can transform into a nuclear war with the russians.

I see you went back and edited your reply. I'm sorry I've heard this broken record before. Russia isn't going to do squat. The whole World War III scenario scares children and the ignorant.

Have a good night

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

You are wrong.From what I picking from my friends in the admin and one of them in the military ,there is a lot of high activity in the EMERCOM and the russian military and one of them stated that if russian allies are threatened it is war with Russia. Iran is not regarded as an Ally ,but Syria is.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Kavkaz center is nothing but salafist bull# with a lot of disinformation.You should seen their works and articles on Iraq.

And please tell me where I sourced RT ?Almost all my sources in my previous post were american.Anyways one of these days Mecca will have a nuclear or biological warhead hit and most of the salafi scum will be gone with it.

as for the islamic emirate in chechnya ,its gone. Go cry me a river boohoo.

Purpose and structure

Kavkaz Center is the news portal of the Caucasian Emirate, a militant network aiming to establish an Islamist state in the Caucasus.[5] The organisation is banned in Russia, and it is on the United States' List of Most Wanted Terrorist Organizations.[6] Kavkaz Center is controlled by Movladi Udugov,[5] a skilled propagandist who follows a fundamentalist strain of Islam.[7]

According to Dr Greg Simons from Swedish National Defence College, "not all of the content on Kavkazcenter can be classified as being extremist and dangerous. However, some material that appears on the website clearly is falling into the realm of extremist and terrorist material."[3] Some of the material on the site calls "for the violent overthrow of the current regime and for acts of aggression against the civilian population. As such, according to both Russian and international standards this is extremist and terrorist material."[3]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kavkaz_Center

ya that wont happen , and i noticed that you implement copied and pasted text from mostly anti "what ever topic sites " but being angry as you are , i would expect nothing less , also you need to use the EX-TEXT Option so that other members can see what is your rubbish and the off site content , for a man of little words , you sure do a good job of "trying " to get your point across , with your # pound words ?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Says the guy who uses terrorist propaganda.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Says the guy who uses terrorist propaganda.

for the third time , your uneducated reply's have no room here ,
and your choice of wording really makes you look well *COUGH* i need not say anymore

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join