It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if anyone can help me please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
okay, im just going to begin to type what happened to me and how its playing with my mind.

about 2 weeks ago i was on my pc (avid gamer) and i decided to stand up to get some water my vision went blurry (no big deal head rush) i told myself wrong all of a sudden my vision goes white i hold onto the walls and i am litteraly rocked to the core my whole body is shuddering and spazzing. after this episode of 10 minutes im guessing it stopped. or so i thought, every evening whilst in bed i would get a very high pitched noise in my ear and i remember holding my head in pain a few times,
then came the really freaky #.
i was asleep after one of these episodes of a high pitched noise some lasting upto 15 minutes anyway i remember this is all in a dream btw i remember a huge bang my bed moves 90 degrees so im facing a different direction im thrown out of bed onto the floor by some crazy force, i try to move im angry (i have adhd) making me uncontrollably angry at times, anyway im trying to move i feel something in my presence i belive i checked over my shoulder and seen something im not sure i was to busy grabbing the bed with my left forearm the rest of my body wouldnt work. i remember litteraly pulling up with all my might and the bed going down through the floor not all the way just as if it was'nt going to be my cruch so to speak. since then i feel watched i feel more shall i say unhuman more strong weirdly my experience of these two events didnt scare me i remember waking up in bed after the last experince and going straight back to sleep not giving it a second thought but why didnt i?
what the # has been happening to me and why the hell do i not care # is getting weird theres a hole in my roof and someone keeps looking through it! personal items keep appearing not where i placed them and i am 100% sure someone or something has taken something from me but i dont know what. remember i have adhd cant write good etc etc im just uber weirded out im 22 been fostered since 3 had 9 ear operations that i cannot remember well one i can in a not very conventional hospital i cannot remember the faces of the people i feel no emotion im #ing at wits end seriously wtf is going on! ty for reading all of that

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jibbadebip

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

As this is not an introduction however, this thread is now closed.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

join