It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Eugene Autopsy: No Human Flesh, But Undigested Pills In Stomach: Report (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well my guess would still be ketamine. And it could have been sprayed on pot. There used to be a guy who had okeechobee purple he allways sprayed with ketamine. PCP would be hard to come by. Ketamine would be got by robbing vets or even cattle transports or even the farms. They use the name special k or k also k hole to describe it and its effects.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
So it seems this story was highly sensationalised. Only ONE witness reported face eating and the whole world (and most of ATS) went absolutely mad.

I suggested at the time that maybe the guys were fighting and the biting was part of that, not a deliberate attempt to 'eat' a victim.

I'm thinking that toxiclogy may take a while because they have to know what tests to use. If they are looking for a fairly new substance, they will have to find the right test to pick it up.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Well my guess would still be ketamine. And it could have been sprayed on pot. There used to be a guy who had okeechobee purple he allways sprayed with ketamine. PCP would be hard to come by. Ketamine would be got by robbing vets or even cattle transports or even the farms. They use the name special k or k also k hole to describe it and its effects.

Only problem with your theory is that Ketamine is a tranquilizer. If someone took enough to be in a 'K hole' they generally can't move until it wears off.

My theory about this whole thing is that Rudy was mentally unstable. He took some drugs (could be anything and probably too much) drunk some booze and smoked some weed. All this plus the heat on the day pushed him over the edge.

I don't buy that there's some crazy new drug that you take one dose of and automatically become a zombie intent on eating human flesh.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

whoa those are some bad ass basses...............

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Vivd dreams and sleep walking is a part of the K hole type effect.
So it is still a possible link.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join