It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Eugene Autopsy: No Human Flesh, But Undigested Pills In Stomach: Report (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The Herald reports that "a number" of undigested pills were found in Eugene's stomach, but they have not yet been identified. Toxicology reports on Eugene, who according to CBS has been confirmed to have smoked marijuana in the hours before the attack, could take weeks to months to complete.

How can CBS confirm marijuana was in his system hours prior without the full report which can take months?
Undigested pills could not have caused 'exited delirium' if they are claiming 'bath salts'
Why can they not detect bath salts but can detect traces of marijuana?
Link

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Maybe they found marijuana, informed the public and went back to look further?

Nothing wrong with updates...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

I suppose

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I would believe it..

Marijuana increases the effects of other drugs. Kind of sets them off so to speak.

doesn't mean it has anything to do with it.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Bathsalts metabolize fast I think. There probably wouldn't be much left to show up on a tox report.

As for marijuana in his system, his girlfriend said he smoked so they may just be going off that as opposed to finding it in his system.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

Just googled it. The lasting effects aren't exactly well known yet but an online doctor suggests 3-5 days. Any doctors in the house? Will drugs still get metabolized once a body is dead? Something I never thought of.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Also I just have to say it's crazy how all the media outlets are basically saying the guy was on bath salts before any proof is shown. Maybe he was on them, maybe not, maybe we'll never know. But these news guys are nuts.

Zombie Apocalypse: Are bath salts to blame?

Bath Salts: The 'Cannibal' From Miami's Alleged Dangerous Drug Of Choice

"Bath Salts" May Have Turned Church-Going Rudy Eugene into the Face-Eating "Miami Zombie"

I know the stuff is poison, and I won't defend it. But it is funny how they all jump on the bandwagon with no evidence. I'm gonna laugh so hard if somehow it's proven he wasn't on them.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Yeah good point. I would think there would be some chemical reactions and breakdowns still going on after death, but they never seem to have any problems identifying drugs people were on before they died.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hmm. All I see here is more "drug war" propaganda, especially against marijuana in the case of this article and the CBS one. It's all just hot air until they have definitive evidence of whatever was in his system.

I'm just irritated that some reader of these articles will react like: "Oh my God it must have been the marijuana. Billy, don't ever smoke that stuff! You'll eat grandpa's face off!" I actually know someone who would react this way.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
reply to post by FlySolo

Yeah good point. I would think there would be some chemical reactions and breakdowns still going on after death, but they never seem to have any problems identifying drugs people were on before they died.

Ya, I think it is easier as read here:

[explicit] is rapidly metabolized in the body, which makes it a bit tricky to catch in the bloodstream of a live individual. Usually, however, levels of [explicit] and/or its metabolites measured in bodily fluids after death give us the information we need to arrive at a determination of [explicit]induced death.

Link

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
They sell marijuana test kits at walgreens.

They(Quincy MD) can probly narrow it down to the hours when you last smoked the pot.

Marijuana had nothing to do with this in my opinion.

And this wont take months,probly a few more days to a week.
Usually the docs in the department make a full report,,not dabble this and that.

My opinion is he was on drugs and bad drugs,even bad moonshine kills people.

I feel sad for the homeless man,could of been anyone as well,,your child,wife,gf,mom,etc...

No mystery here to me.

Hey people,stay away from pills and powder.

Molly

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyMN

I agree.

The truth is that drugs make you a zombie to it.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
No compounds do not get mobilized in the body after death. They might degrade if the molecular structures are fragile(have a week bond) Amphetamines take a couple of days to completely metabolize and its byproducts(which is what they actually test for) to leave the body, PCP and its analogues take about a week. Also cannabinoids are much easier to test for sense the most research has gone into the testing methods.
edit on 9-6-2012 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
They are so full of bs saying it will take weeks to get the toxicology report. They can identify everything in his system in a matter of a couple of hours. They knew what was up the day it happened and Im positive it wasnt bath salts. More likely PCP but he doesnt seem that type. I think he was injected with something and woke up out of his mind. I think he was a test subject.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Maybe he was wearing a dental dam?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
No flags? This should be on the front page. WEIRD!!! Over the past few days people have been freaking out about this. Its obviously drug propaganda. It was made illegal in 2011 but only for a year probation. Now they are spouting out propaganda so the public will be behind making it illegal for a long period of time.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I bet some Phencyclidine surly had something with at least one of the cases, weird no one mentioned it.

commonly initialized as PCP and known colloquially as angel dust, is a recreational dissociative drug. Formerly used as an anesthetic agent, PCP exhibits both hallucinogenic and neurotoxic effects

Occasionally, this leads to bizarre acts of violence, such as in the case of Big Lurch, former Texan Rapper who claimed his room mate was the devil and ate part of her lung

Does PCP change people into cannibals?

At least one of them imo must've been induced by this helluva drug. Others I suppose could be some mixtures of other drugs and psychotic people, who like it or not are out there.

Zombie Apocalypse is a no-go for media cover, it would go viral in hours. So don't get your hopes high people, I also would shot some walkers but it is not the time.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
No flags? This should be on the front page. WEIRD!!! Over the past few days people have been freaking out about this. Its obviously drug propaganda. It was made illegal in 2011 but only for a year probation. Now they are spouting out propaganda so the public will be behind making it illegal for a long period of time.

That is the best response that will come out of this thread.

Star for you!

It's all propaganda.

It only takes a few rotten apples, or even 1, to ruin the bushel.

Whatever the outcome, i'm still at the edge of my seat to hear the complete toxicology report.

I bet they'll blame it on the new super potent strains of Cannibus Sativa...
I remember an article recently by a doctor stating that the newer strains of mj are deadly. LMAO.

SMH

anything to save a buck.

Soo, no flesh was found in his stomach, right? When can we drop the cannibal part?

ETA: IMO it was PCP combined with alcohol that caused this horrific event to occur.
edit on 9-6-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
No human flesh. Makes me wonder what kind of false flag this entire thing is.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Man....I've never been high enough to want to eat someone's face off...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join