It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alzheimer's vaccine trial a success

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

[NEWS 6 June] A study led by Karolinska Institutet reports for the first time the positive effects of an active vaccine against Alzheimer's disease. The new vaccine, CAD106, can prove a breakthrough in the search for a cure for this seriously debilitating dementia disease. The study is published in the distinguished scientific journal Lancet Neurology.

ki.se...

This is wonderful , my great grandma was taking buy this terrible disease .I can tell you that watching her turn into Nothingness is the best way i can explain it , was awful .... i hope this is good progress , what say you ATS ?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I also watched my grandfather die to this terrible disease 8 years ago at the age of 10, i didn't fully understand it but i knew he was forgetting things and the ones he loved, till the end he always remembered me and my name i was his everything, goes to show that love is more powerful then everything.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
I also watched my grandfather die to this terrible disease 8 years ago at the age of 10, i didn't fully understand it but i knew he was forgetting things and the ones he loved, till the end he always remembered me and my name i was his everything, goes to show that love is more powerful then everything.

love is everything my friend

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

I sometimes wonder if it's worse on the family than the patient. Watching your loved ones deteriorate is a real wake up call to mortality. Before my father died I would ask him if he was afraid of dying? His answer was no, he was afraid of how he was gonna die. Now at the age of 45 I feel the same way. A nice massive heart attack, massive deadly stroke, pulmonary embolism etc... That's what I'm hoping for!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well, it depends on whether Alz is genetic or brought on by exogenous sources.

I personally believe that it is caused by something other than genetic disposition.

So what exactly would the vaccine be vaccinating against if it were chemically induced? Aluminum? Flouride? Other heavy metals? Arsenic?

Or is it caused by microwave technologies which have been bombarding us for the last 40 years? Prior to that, you didn't have Alzheimers.

A build of of any of these toxins could cause brain deformities.

edit on 9-6-2012 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Just stop taking the old people's flu jab, that's where Alzheimer's is known to be coming from

"According to Hugh Fudenberg, MD, the world's leading immunogeneticist and 13th most quoted biologist of our times (nearly 850 papers in peer review journals), if an individual has had five consecutive flu shots between 1970 and 1980 (the years studied) his/her chances of getting Alzheimer's Disease is ten times higher than if they had one, two or no shots. I asked Dr. Fudenberg why this was so and he said it was due to the mercury and aluminum that is in every flu shot (and most childhood shots). The gradual mercury and aluminum buildup in the brain causes cognitive dysfunction. Is that why Alzheimer's is expected to quadruple? Notes: Recorded from Dr. Fudenberg's speech at the NVIC International Vaccine Conference, Arlington, VA September, 1997. Quoted with permission. Alzheimer's to quadruple statement is from John's Hopkins Newsletter Nov 1998." ----Ted Koren, D. C. www.odyssee.net... Koren Publications (800-537-3001).

www.whale.to...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I lost my father to this horrible disease.

I literally watched my father go from a productive workaholic to a withered man in the course of a few years.

I saw the system he payed into for his whole life make my mother jump through countless hoops just to get very little assistance.

Had to show the breakdown of every single penny.

My mother was on the verge of a mental breakdown and the social worker told her straight to her face to just let him die.

My father was sentenced to prison in his mind.

And you know what I learned.

IF I am ever diagnosed with this disease and there is no treatment progression from what we have now.

I will made my peace with the world, down a handful of sleeping pills and pull the car into the garage and take my last nap.

Dr Kevorkian was not a criminal.

He provided a service that everyone should have the right to choose if they want to tap out of this messed up world.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

[NEWS 6 June] A study led by Karolinska Institutet reports for the first time the positive effects of an active vaccine against Alzheimer's disease. The new vaccine, CAD106, can prove a breakthrough in the search for a cure for this seriously debilitating dementia disease. The study is published in the distinguished scientific journal Lancet Neurology.

ki.se...

This is wonderful , my great grandma was taking buy this terrible disease .I can tell you that watching her turn into Nothingness is the best way i can explain it , was awful .... i hope this is good progress , what say you ATS ?

it's a fake.

you mean without the vaccine 3% were effected by Alzheimer and with the vaccine 2%?

meaning an improvement of a whopping 2% divided by 3% = 66 % ?

i mean that is how the vaccine makers CALCULATE their effectiveness.

misleading figures swallowed by a gullible public.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012

INDEED.

Daily intake of coconut oil has been shown to be beneficial in prevention and in some cases a measure of a cure.

One can search the net for the more credible articles.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nobodysavedme

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

ki.se...

it's a fake.

you mean without the vaccine 3% were effected by Alzheimer and with the vaccine 2%?

i got the feeling you might be correct , i mean i can recall a time where i was all about google news and that was the only outlet at the time i would believe , silly me right ? .... but anyway they used to post this non sens constantly , everytime cliked on a page it was cure here cure their , so i understand you , andi think its not what it seems

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

it's a fake.

Well, just in the fact that they are calling it a "vaccine" when giving it to people already infected with Alzheimers is misleading.

A vaccine by definition is only for viruses and bacteria. A viral vaccine means injecting people with a dead or weakened form of a virus so that the person develops an immunity to it. The same is true of bacteria, but bacteria vaccines rarely continuously work. Usually every "vaccine" that is for a bacteria strain "wears off" anywhere from 2 years to 10 years after the vaccine is given, meaning the person no longer has immunity.

Alzheimers is not caused by a virus. Alzheimers is not caused by a bacteria. Therefore they can't develop a vaccine for something that has no viral nor bacterial cause.

The fact is that the official take on Alzheimers is that "doctors don't know the cause". Therefore, if you don't know the cause of a disease...you definitely can't develop a vaccine for it.

Seems the doctors should be figuring out the CAUSE of Alzheimers before they claim to come up with cures or in this case, an alleged "vaccine" to prevent what they don't know the cause of.

Is Alzheimers caused by a disease-causing agent? Yes. But it's not a viral disease causing agent. It's not a bacterial disease causing agent. Therefore, they can't make a vaccine.

Alzheimers most likely disease-causing agent is prions. Life long vegetarians never get Alzheimers when they've never eaten a piece of beef in their life. However, Dr. Stanley Prusiner hasn't finished his research yet into the prionic cause of Alzheimers.

And there's no vaccine for a prion. No cure either. However, it is possible to put symptoms into remission for periods of time but that doesn't ever get rid of the prion circulating in the human body once infected.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MapMistress

it's a fake.

Well, just in the fact that they are calling it a "vaccine" when giving it to people already infected with Alzheimers is misleading.

A vaccine by definition is only for viruses and bacteria. A viral vaccine means injecting people with a dead or weakened form of a virus so that the person develops an immunity to it. The same is true of bacteria, but bacteria vaccines rarely continuously work. Usually every "vaccine" that is for a bacteria strain "wears off" anywhere from 2 years to 10 years after the vaccine is given, meaning the person no longer has immunity.

Alzheimers is not caused by a virus. Alzheimers is not caused by a bacteria. Therefore they can't develop a vaccine for something that has no viral nor bacterial cause.

The fact is that the official take on Alzheimers is that "doctors don't know the cause". Therefore, if you don't know the cause of a disease...you definitely can't develop a vaccine for it.

Seems the doctors should be figuring out the CAUSE of Alzheimers before they claim to come up with cures or in this case, an alleged "vaccine" to prevent what they don't know the cause of.

Is Alzheimers caused by a disease-causing agent? Yes. But it's not a viral disease causing agent. It's not a bacterial disease causing agent. Therefore, they can't make a vaccine.

Alzheimers most likely disease-causing agent is prions. Life long vegetarians never get Alzheimers when they've never eaten a piece of beef in their life. However, Dr. Stanley Prusiner hasn't finished his research yet into the prionic cause of Alzheimers.

And there's no vaccine for a prion. No cure either. However, it is possible to put symptoms into remission for periods of time but that doesn't ever get rid of the prion circulating in the human body once infected.

well, they said cancer was not viral , but as of recent they are saying otherwise ? ..just saying

new topics

top topics

join