It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. government to use 'drones the size of GOLF BALLS to spy on AMERICAN citizens'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I have another thread about the increase in drones being used on U.S. citizens, but I thought I would share this here as well. My other thread is called Drones...Watching the NWO unfold

The Obama administration has been widely criticized for its increased reliance on drone strikes to kill suspected terrorists in Pakistan and Afghanistan, but according to published reports, a plan is now in the works to harness tiny drones to spy on U.S. citizens.
A 30-page memorandum issued by President Barack Obama’s Secretary of the Air Force Michael Donley on April 23 has stated that the drones, some as small as golf balls, may be used domestically to ‘collect information about U.S. persons.’

Eye in the sky
edit on 6/9/2012 by SUICIDEHK45 because: stuff

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well, that's cool. Golf ball sized things are usually pretty easy to destroy.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I remember reading about the government constructing tiny drones that look like hummingbirds. About a week ago, as I was on ATS posting, a black hummingbird hovered right in front of my window, and I got paranoid for a second....Until I realized that, if it was a drone, they would be sorely disappointed and rather bored.

Bring on the little drones......My cats will bat them out of the sky like they do their toys, if they get low enough. Anything higher, but still visible, will be shot with birdshot.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

Exactly, but we need some plans of action to fight this nosy invasion.

In the US you have guns, though I hear it's pretty dangerous to fire into the sky. The bullets have to come down somewhere. I wonder if a laser pen would bring one down, or maybe there would be a way to net one of the buggers? Sorry, my best idea right now is just a cricket bat to send one of the fecks flying and hopefully smashing into a wall.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Well, I personally, do not have a gun...nor am I likely to aquire one. I suppose if it were a tiny one, I could use a butterfly net or some such and use a bat, like you mentioned.

Actually, now that I think of it, I do have a zillion year old rifle of my grandfathers. Maybe I should dig that out if I can find it, and clean it up. It might even have a bayonet!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It sounds like everyone should stock up on skeet load, before it's all gone, lol. This sounds like some fun new targets for some country boys.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by georgiaboy

That's what I was thinking. We live out in the boonies, so as long as we don't shoot at the house or each other, it's perfectly safe. And we got plenty of shot stored up.

top topics

join