It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I created AIDS to deliberately depopulate the earth- Dr Robert Gallo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I agree. Its basic epidemiology. Birds of a feather flock together.
Lifestyles and risk behavior.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Sometimes there is Hep C in the vaccine with the HIV. Like what happened in Libya, you'll see that 400 children became infected with HIV and Hep C in a hospital. Their parents didn't have HIV. This will no doubt be from another of the vaccines that they use to deliberately spread the diseases. It caused a lot of confusion, with the wrong people getting blamed and jailed.

"The research by the World Health Organization showed that the HIV infected children also had Hepatitis C, which was proof that the infection was intentional and malicious." en.wikipedia.org...

Here's an example of Bayer knowingly selling HIV contaminated injections, this is from their own documents

This is the former chief of the Merck Vaccine Division - Dr Maurice Hilleman, he found Cancer-causing SV40 in vaccines and also HIV

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by Rubinstein

I see the relevance, however, isn't evidence or irrefutable. As a healthcare worker I can tell you it isn't all that uncommon to have a patient diagnosed with HIV, Hep B/C, and/or TB. It more likely describes habits and lifestyles, and propensity for risky behavior than outright conspiracy. Where you see this often is in inmates in jails. Relatively risky people in relatively confined areas.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

Actually, AIDS has been around since the 1800's and was invented by Abraham Lincoln. As you can see in this image he clearly admits it.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

This is Old News..........

"The most toxic drug that has ever been licensed for long term consumption in the free world.... AZT is a prescription drug and according to the manufacturer itself it causes symptoms that are indistinguishable from AIDS. So I would say it is not arrogant for meto say that AZT is AIDS by prescription."
~ Dr Peter Duesberg

By William Cooper
July 27, 1990

To All,

During my talks in Las Vegas last weekend I revealed a few things about aids that I have been keeping close to my chest. I have already revealed that I saw that AIDS was man made to eliminate the undesirable elements of society while I was attached to Naval Security and Intelligence. I stated this fact in my paper “The Secret Government.”

Now for the rest of the story.

The first study was made in 1957 by scientists meeting in Huntsville Alabama. That study resulted in “Alternative 3.” Another study was made by the Club of Rome in 1968 to determine the limits to growth.

. . .

Dr. Peccei was hailed as a great hero for deciding to take the same risk as the general population. The public results of the study were published in 1972.

The MIT project team that participated in the study are listed below:

Dr. Dennis L. Meadows, director, United States

Dr. Alison A. Anderson, United States (pollution)

Dr. Jay M. Anderson, United States (pollution)

Ilyas Bayar, Turkey (agriculture)

William W. Behrens III, United States (resources)

Farhad Hakimzadeh, Iran (population)

Dr. Steffen Harbordt,

1. We are REQUIRED to provide sources. Where's your's?

2. We are REQUIRED to excerpt.

I would appreciate having the source.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Here's an example of Bayer knowingly selling HIV contaminated injections, this is from their own documents

Disturbing on so many levels.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

NWO QUOTES SOURCE

129."It's terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day" Jacques-Yves Cousteau, oceanographer and humanist, The UNESCO Courier, Nov. 1991, page 13

139."The distribution of birth control devices and the imposition of mandatory abortion practices in the third world countries is now ecologically insufficient and unfairly out of world social balance. The white, upper and middle class females of modern society are too healthy and fertile to be exempted from some imposed regulation of international law or mandate. An American born child is environmentally too expensive to maintain to his or her adulthood in a world economy. American women must be subjected to some manner of regulation beyond licensing or immediate and mandatory abortion practices. Unconventional and extreme measures must be implemented and enforced by global U.N. mandate as it is deemed necessary. The bodies of these world eco-criminals should be commercially yielded for reintroduction in the world's natural systemic food and nutrient chains, in order to restore a more natural biological balance and order to our Sacred Earth." -- Jacques Cousteau, in his address to the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro, 1992.

Anyone who thinks that the globalists are NOT DETERMINED to depopulate the planet down to 200-500 million

--has not done their homework &/or
--is utterly clueless &/or
--has been asleep many decades &/or
--thinks the globalists are graciouis, friendly, helpful warm and fuzzy philanthropists &/or
--is willfully blind &/or
--refuses to be in touch with the full spectrum of realities in our era &/or . . . ?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

NWO QUOTES SOURCE

129."It's terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day" Jacques-Yves Cousteau, oceanographer and humanist, The UNESCO Courier, Nov. 1991, page 13

139."The distribution of birth control devices and the imposition of mandatory abortion practices in the third world countries is now ecologically insufficient and unfairly out of world social balance. The white, upper and middle class females of modern society are too healthy and fertile to be exempted from some imposed regulation of international law or mandate. An American born child is environmentally too expensive to maintain to his or her adulthood in a world economy. American women must be subjected to some manner of regulation beyond licensing or immediate and mandatory abortion practices. Unconventional and extreme measures must be implemented and enforced by global U.N. mandate as it is deemed necessary. The bodies of these world eco-criminals should be commercially yielded for reintroduction in the world's natural systemic food and nutrient chains, in order to restore a more natural biological balance and order to our Sacred Earth." -- Jacques Cousteau, in his address to the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro, 1992.

Anyone who thinks that the globalists are NOT DETERMINED to depopulate the planet down to 200-500 million

--has not done their homework &/or
--is utterly clueless &/or
--has been asleep many decades &/or
--thinks the globalists are graciouis, friendly, helpful warm and fuzzy philanthropists &/or
--is willfully blind &/or
--refuses to be in touch with the full spectrum of realities in our era &/or . . . ?

I don't disagree with the fact that HIV is created, and nearly all virus' are man made. H1n1 is a wild concoction that just didn't happen. I've seen the video on the leading vac researching stating, without question, that vacs have cancer virus' in them. This was while they claimed to have no idea what cancer was.

My point with the earlier troll is that so often on these threads defenders of the horrosr post gibberish like he/she posted but fail to engage when requested: shills are paid to defend but not with intellect. Dr. Horowitz has spent a lot of time and effort researching such matters, and while he isn't right on everything, he's a good person and a sound researcher. It was said some time ago, but those who followed these things, that no one died from AIDS unless they were told they had it, and those who got it early had one thing in common: gay yes, but drug use. Even worse, in the late 90's the ailment was aerosolized.

In the end HIV does something simple, it overwhelms the system in detox. Drug users always get very sick from it because they are usually loaded with the chemicals the virus is supposed to release. Normally a release of heavy toxins is dealt with by the body, but in HIV the release overwhelms all the systems and the answer is to put more drugs inside and hit the patient up with a moral "god hates you" energy. Remove the last two components and it will be just a cold, but keep the two in play and death comes fast.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666
Dr Robert Gallo created aids virus to deliberately depopulate the earth?

No, he didnt, and to place such a quote in the thread title is a complete and total LIE because he never says any such thing.

ill excuse you, as its not a quote nor was it my choice to have that as the thread title. the rules of ATS say that i have to use the tile of the article/video for the thread title. thanks for your input

Another Lie!

(This is not the breaking news forum)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I went into the ATS archives and found this thread titled: 'History Secret Experiments Conducted on U.S. Citizens"

Scroll down the page and read the years: 1978, 1981, 1985, 1986 and 1987

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread reveals some very interesting information about Hiv.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

oh i see calling me a troll still. Well obviously you dont have the mental capacity to do your own research on the man claiming these claims.

Well here you go read and weep

Horowitz in Wikipedia Leonard Horowitz has "educated" the public for over a decade in his own way about the evils of the Illuminati, the perils unleashed on earth by a conspiracy of governments, drug companies, the spread of AIDS, Ebola and other viruses to depopulate the earth. He's partnered with a Christian fundamentalist to spread the word of god. In recent times, he's focused on a conspiracy that involves DNA tinkering, sound frequencies, and the upcoming technotronic revolution.

Assuming that this man is indeed as much of a quack as he appears to be (especially given that he is a doctor of dentistry), then I am rather disturbed at some of the products sold in his store.

For example, the "Aranizer Champion", an air purifier which has the below claim in the description. "The Aranizer™ air purifiers work differently. The Aranizer™ air purifier creates Aran™, a special high level form of activated oxygen, which seeks out and destroys polluntants, bacteria, mold spores and pet dander, not only in the air but on surfaces as well!' The product itself resembles a metal vented box, and is sold for about 700 dollars

Perhaps this is science simply beyond my understanding, I have always been more of a humanities and theology person. Though some of Horowitz's products make rather unusual religious claims as well. I think the nail in the coffin, no matter how much of a conspiracy theorist you may be, is the description of the "Rife Frequency Generator", going for $2493.

"By joining the MIRACLE 6 STUDY CLUB, members receive a state-of-the-art professional Rife Frequency Generator for FREE! Read more about this opportunity by CLICKING HERE. The fee for membership in the CLUB is $2493, and is considered a donation to help Jim and Sata Folsom's legal defense fund. Jim Folsom, the manufacturer of this non-medical device, has been serving a 10-15 year jail sentence for "practicing medicine without a license" due to trumped up charges administered by the FDA." If that doesn't convince anyone of the absurdity of this operation, I'm not sure what will.

link

So as I said he has laughable credentials...

edit on 9-6-2012 by minor007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Very true Cosmic911,

In my early days of research, I agreed with some vaccines but not all. However, at this stage (I could go on for days with all the info I have), vaccines can never be trusted again, at least not unless someone else completely took over the businesses involved.

We are all typing now on keyboards that as you might know, were originally designed to slow down our typing, the keyboard layout is so well engrained in the minds and systems of our society that it would be incredibly difficult to get rid of it and replace it with a layout designed for speed. Vaccines are the same, they are a bargain basement science, but they make money, they fund researchers (who try to prove good things about them to get more funding) and keep people in jobs, like the keyboard design they are hindering us and it's incredibly difficult to remove them at this advanced stage.

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Disturbing on so many levels.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

there were no reliable tests for retroviruses like HIV prior to 1982. Gallo could not have invented or spread the virus prior to 1982 even if he wanted to. He could not identify it prior to 1982

tests on stored blood of a british sailor, i think from the 50s, found HIV... he had visited africa.

This posting is Bunk and should be put in the hoax bin. Most readers will not recall that the competition between Gallo and the Jean LUc lab in France was furious...and publicized..

Likely DOD is paying biotech companies to create viruses to infect the terrible terrifying terrorists so they will not pick up ak47s, bang there heads on the ground, and blow themselves up.. DOwn regulate the GOd gene, fot goodnes sake... but
this goes over the head of the OP.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

“a synthetic biological agent, an agent that does not naturally exist and for which no "natural immunity" could have been acquired.”

They messed up then as in some areas of the world 14% of the people are immune to HIV/AIDS because they have the CCR5 delta 32 gene.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Are you aware that the Navy admitted that they sprayed a biological agent on San Fransisco from the sea in 1959 to test propagation . This was admitted by the Military before a 1977 Congressional Inquest . There were somewhere in the area of 250 events on populated areas . I don't doubt it from our Military .

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

We are all typing now on keyboards that as you might know, were originally designed to slow down our typing, the keyboard layout is so well engrained in the minds and systems of our society that it would be incredibly difficult to get rid of it and replace it with a layout designed for speed. Vaccines are the same, they are a bargain basement science, but they make money, they fund researchers (who try to prove good things about them to get more funding) and keep people in jobs, like the keyboard design they are hindering us and it's incredibly difficult to remove them at this advanced stage.

Change to a Dvorak keyboard if you can't handle a Qwerty. There is no conspiracy here.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Er, cough....excuse me for being behind the time rumour wise, but i have seen it explained by some research guy that the aidfs epidemic was created from using sheep to produce a vaccine, which got infected with scrappie from the sheep, and mutated..I think they skinned the sheeps stomachs and scraped the scabs to make the vaccine.from the clotted blood.........they gave the vaccine through the WHO to africans against hep B, but they all mysteriously died of aids symptoms shortly therafter....it spread from there irretrievably
This was on You Tube a while back, but the trail sounded pretty comvincing the way it was explained.....
Im not sure who the culprit really is....but there are several candidates....
Regards this one..theres several collaborating scientists listed on the paper......it woud be interesting to find out the fates of these other scientists i think.......might have a clue in it too.....

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

NWO QUOTES SOURCE

This quote really shocked me as it seemed out of place for Jacques. So I chased down the quote .....in context....

Widely quoted on the internet are these two paragraphs from the interview: "What should we do to eliminate suffering and disease? It's a wonderful idea but perhaps not altogether a beneficial one in the long run. If we try to implement it we may jeopardize the future of our species...It's terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. This is so horrible to contemplate that we shouldn't even say it. But the general situation in which we are involved is lamentable".

Quoted from Wiki

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Only problem is they have tracked US AIDS infection back to Haiti. Kinda debunks your whole post.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
Are you aware that the Navy admitted that they sprayed a biological agent on San Fransisco from the sea in 1959 to test propagation . This was admitted by the Military before a 1977 Congressional Inquest .

And the relevence of that to this thread is what exactly?
I'm not seeing how this confirms the accusation that Robert Gallo admitted "I created AIDS to deliberately depopulate the earth".

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Please reread the post OccamAssassin, you've misunderstood, nobody said there was a conspiracy with regard to keyboard layouts, it was used as an example as how society can get trapped with with a product that is hindering us; like a poor keyboard layout or vaccines

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Change to a Dvorak keyboard if you can't handle a Qwerty. There is no conspiracy here.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join