It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi! I'm 37human.I guess illuminati Trekkies Card refer is me.How do you think about this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Since November 9, 2010. European Hadron Collider completion of a lead ion collision experiments. Morning about 9:00 my eyes closed, I suddenly saw the landscape. Forehead nasal every day feel like a hand of two magnets at both endswith a strong line and excluded to the touch when the rebound to open. brain to hear the sizzle.
Share complete description
I wear glasses, but close your eyes and see the picture very clear details. Exactly like myopia. Fully with us ordinary people usually open the eyes to see things exactly the same feeling but I turn a blind eye to see the picture clearly feel the center of the screen can not see the transparent vertical tip lemon shape.
November 9, 2010 about 9a.m I hit the right side of the bed close your eyes. Involuntary silently continue to speak about his experience. Brain think. Imports involuntary action. Talked about the seven born to now profoundlyexperience memory. I do not say anything all the experience of each finished immediately speak I yes. whole body suddenly feel kind of like the fear of heights, imagine what will happen in the height fear sank about. the middle of the forehead, eyebrow feel astraight fine-line the middle of the continuing kept very high speed around about the earthquake repeat the move. to form a vertical pointed lemon shape and fine-line fixed sweep to sweep to shock forehead eyebrow middle of the skin. see the screen and then think about the fine-line about vibrationthe remaining width of about the shape of the screen lemon after lemon shape about the width of the smaller force for the other screen, each screen are the brain to think about change. turn a blind eye to the screen from the first one to think about smaller point. no change. see the screen process to playabout the straight fine-line continuous vibration to form a lemon shape. each still image for 23 seconds. a total of close their eyes to see a number of different high-altitude city did not see the color clear details screen their own tip of the nose at rest. remember a sky is dusk. some blue skyBaiyun high-rise. a foreign church.
Began my forehead nasal cavity every day feel with your fingers of the two magnets of the same polarity to each other together - from the row fold immediately separate the kind of middle of the finger on the touch. Brain to hear the detailed sizzle.
Analogy, it seems to take a round rubber root cut half the remaining half of the rubber roots. Vertically attached to the middle of the two eyebrows skin. Hold down the middle of the half rubber root  stop and move around the skin friction. See a super-HD landscape photos. middle of the photo, a transparent rubber root move transparent objects. read all the photos. forehead daily Post a large magnet Arctic close to another one magnet Arctic. bounce in advance to issue a TV snow picturethe voice

Currently to only tried once with eyes closed to see the color landscape

HI I'M K'BOB
That K word as if made ​​by a three-word and a seven-word combinations
Seems to imply that my username: 37human

This Trekkies cartoon look like me

***MOD EDIT***
Not an Introduction Thread
*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

You have posted what could be a very interesting topic in the "Introductions thread". This area is solely for introducing yourself (as you can see by browsing through other Introduction threads by new members). We apologize for this inconvenience, but its a necessity for a website as large as ours. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, you can then start your own threads in their appropriate areas.

Strict code's like this are in place to help keep the machine 'running smoothly'. One of these policies is that members need to post their thoughts in the appropriate areas. I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas as we'd love to hear more on this subject you originally posted.

Thread closed, you can contact me by a private message for more information if needed after you have read the links provided above and in the final post below. Or you can also contact staff by alerting them here Complaints and Suggestions

edit on 6/22/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 37human
Brain to hear the detailed sizzle...

Ummmm... YEAH well, welcome to ATS! I think you will fit right in!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Welcome to the zoo.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Sounds like the media group got in first. It is a good thing you are here, take your time and look around. As for what I think, first turn the tv off as it is scrambling your nasal. You still have some work to do in learing to control these magnets and it is good to see you making some progress. Keep in touch.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
My article use web machine translate chinese to english.so somewhere has wong.sorry about this.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
A for effort.....

However I can't read past your second sentence. New translation software?

歡迎對上述絕密
edit on 22-6-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
If you know chinese. please go to this web.tieba.baidu.com... to know about more.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 37human
If you know chinese. please go to this web.tieba.baidu.com... to know about more.

I don't. I was just trying to be friendly.

No thanks.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Im scared and confused.
welcome to ATS. the above happens alot around here.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 37human

that card is useless, to give both sides of a conflict the same bonus is a waste of time, they stay as equal to each other as before,

is that you? useless?

your opening post reminds me of the rants i would hear from a good friend of mine when she went into a schizophrenic manic episode

(dont worry shes all better now,)

she changed her diet, maybe you should do the same, your mind might clear up, your communications will be clearer, and we will be better able to understand the things you type,

try this doctors advice on diet, tis what my friend did,

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6/22/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/22/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

That card is useless,not refer me is useless.
My mind is healthy.I eat a bowl of water boiled vegetable no add any oil everyday.but thanks your advice.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

My english so bad. The article isn't type with myself. I just use google free web machine translation to translate my original chinese article.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 37human

Did you see colourful sight when you close your eye? If you did. Do you feel a lemon shape on the sight picture,when you close eye?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I have mistake not reply myself.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Did you see colourful sight when you close your eye? If you did. Do you feel a lemon shape on the sight picture,when you close eye?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Welcome 37human

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

top topics

join