It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FirstEnergy Says It's Fixing a Leak at Ohio Nuclear Plant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

That is the fascist global government system that everyone loves so much in action bringing democracy to the US
next I fear the bill collecting will be done by drones

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice a radiation taste when they were eating their breakfast this morning? I swear I tasted it. The evil government is obviously just covering for the people poisoning us with radiation. The same ones that let Fukashima overheat and blow up no doubt!
edit on 9-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hi,
I'm a stones throw from the water here in Oregon.

During the week of march 11, 2011, I was in my back yard, taking it easy.
All of a sudden, I got overcome by a sense of vertigo/nausea, I don't know what it was.
But I fell to my knees and barfed, then went inside to lay down.

I had the runs for two weeks straight.
I would have to lend credence to making myself more sick worrying about the lack of information, so on and so forth...

If you collapse and lose your lunch, expect to have the runs. But don't be like me and make yourself sicker worrying over it, everybody's number comes up...when it's time.

edit on (6/9/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
Hi,

All of a sudden, I got overcome by a sense of vertigo/nausea, I don't know what it was.

I would have to lend credence to making myself more sick worrying about the lack of information, so on and so forth...

If you collapse and lose your lunch, expect to have the runs. But don't be like me and make yourself sicker worrying over it, everybody's number comes up...when it's time.

well , its kind of hard to narrow that down to the radiation being the cause , but who knows , how are you feeling now ?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

Hi,

well , its kind of hard to narrow that down to the radiation being the cause , but who knows , how are you feeling now ?

Hi,
Thanks for asking.

I'm becoming a little more evolved. I have new cells growing everyday to replace the one's that have since died...
I meditate that the new cells I'm growing are to be healthy only, lest I sic my WBC's after them!

I plan on surviving, with a little luck.

edit on (6/10/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

FirstEnergy Says It's Fixing a Leak at Ohio Nuclear Plant

www.businessweek.com

FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) (FE) is repairing a leak discovered June 6 as it restarted Davis-Besse nuclear station in Ohio following a refueling outage, a company spokeswoman said.

FirstEnergy can’t say for competitive reasons when it expects to complete the repair to the reactor’s coolant system or when the 913-megawatt unit will come online, Jennifer Young, a spokeswoman for the Akron, Ohio-based company said in a telephone phone interview today.

The amount of radioactive water that sprayed through the pinhole-sized leak was “relatively small” and no radiation was discharged from th
(visit the link for the full news article)

At least americans(in ohio) are on top of nuclear leaks.

Mega Corp Media censors this as usual.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Hi,

Hi,
Thanks for asking.

I'm becoming a little more evolved. I have new cells growing everyday to replace the one's that have since died...
I meditate that the new cells I'm growing are to be healthy only, lest I sic my WBC's after them!

I plan on surviving, with a little luck.

edit on (6/10/1212 by loveguy because:

that's interesting , you know i have a friend that does the same thing , i can recall a time where is broke out with warts all over his hand , and he told me he was going to think them away , and sure enough after 1 month of thinking them away , it worked ! i am starting to believe self healing really does work

many thanks

LSH

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This link gives us the scientific data about the event. The spike was no fluke.
This came from another thread.

pissinontheroses.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join