It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing People Talking In The Background While On My Cellphone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Yes...I am outside of the city in a kind of rural area! Now that you mention it, it does sound like maybe a police radio! Thanks! I think that may be it....I hope

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Try talking to someone on a cell phone in a different country! My husband works all over the place and once you get into some South American countries you wouldn"t believe the interference on the line. There's nothing quite like trying to have a conversation with a couple of different conversations in Portugeuse bleeding in!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Yeah....I'm like "What? WHAT? Say that again".....really frustrating!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

No problem, I always loved explaining to people how the magical little devices worked, its amazingly complex how they actually work was a favorite part of that job.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

This is why I love ATS! There are so many knowledgable people here

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by chrismicha77

No.....I haven't seen that. I can't imagine why anyone would want to spy on me
I'll check it out though because now I'm curious.

I can tell from that emo smile that you know why someone would!

It's a great movie, it will make you think.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

I thought you would get that
I will definitely will check it out. I read about it on Wiki, sounds like a good movie!
edit on 6/8/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Its normal to a degree. Cross-fading of channels near each other. Sometimes you'll pick another up running on nearly the same transmitting/receiving frequency as yours.

Nothing nefarious or strange about it...and happening more and more with the millions worldwide on the phones at any given time.

Just the same as picking up 2 sattelite tv or radio stations or: "bleeding".

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ok, so I hear chatter in the background of several devices sometimes its random comments too the conversation at hand.

adding their oppinion like I asked

this has occured several times a crossed several devices basically its annoying as f#+#+.

so my question is simple they are knee deep in any conversation as if they belong.

thing is this crap extends too fb has an illegal worm design and too top it off its of a harrassing nature.

how in the hell do I get rid of them without giving them what they want the reroute my calls ect.

blackmail is a beep they have damaged several devices that dont belong too me just normal people trying too help.

what ever this is its definitely not GVT otherwise its completely illegal and obvious breech in several peoples rights along with damaging private property.

they tell me I am not a man

not worth it

going no where

well you get the drift

accessed my bank account which was flagged ect.

physical stocking where as my camera blacked out when I tried too take a photo of individual assailant.

its enough to drive anyone madd and definitely ask questions.

I spent a long time sorting out who the # they are and why.

whos involved well you get the drift.

any ideas?

the worst part is someone was paying 25-50 dollars for information on me people who I dont really know or know me.

they just wanted the money who wouldnt lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join