It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this Proof , that the CIA is trying to destabilize Iran?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So , i did a search could not find anything about this topic , and i am not sure if i am in the proper place for posting this , so Mods , feel free

So, i cam across this video , and it looks very convincing to me , Basically , its a man who was a Rebel in Iran , he caused allot of problems for the government . Long story short his goal was to create a "terrorist" or Rebel cell in Iran to destabilize it . I was thinking that it might be a bit of propaganda , cause for someone who did allot of damage he seems to be in good health and looks to be a freeman .. but looks can be deceiving

anyway view the video if you have the time , and post your thoughts ,

WARNING : THIS VIDEO MAY NOT BE SUITABLE TO SOME VIEWERS ,VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
No , it does not show anyone's head getting cut off , i know the opening of the video looks that way

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Danish Passport's convinced me.Second madatory line.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I hope so. It'd be nice to see they are doing their JOB...

From their mission statement:

Conducting covert action at the direction of the President to preempt threats or achieve US policy objectives.

Although, they could work a bit more on the "covert" part of it....

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Wasn't there already proof that they're tying to destableize Iran by admiting to the whole Stuxnet thing?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
As far as i can tell the CIA doesn't do anything BUT destabilize other countries.

1953 Iranian coup

CIA + Destabilize

edit on 8-6-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

They are the CIA that is there entire reson for existing

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It's a tough one to call to be quite honest. However, that he is getting media coverage, especially while in captivity does indicate that he is, one way or another, saying what the Iranians want him to say, and, at times, he does appear somewhat scripted. But then again, what he could be saying is true too. Such is the problem with the whole mess of #. The CIA and other Western powers most certainly are funnelling money to groups in those regions in the hope of destabilising and creating distraction, but then Iran are funding Hezbollah activities to the tune of tens of millions. So, six of one and half a dozen of the other.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

If I was you, I'd stick to the 'relationship' forum, you at least seem to have some semblance of intelligence in those matters, international relations, clearly, not so much...

OP...this is a thread I did some time back, you might find some of it helpful...or if not, at least interesting

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure them and all their former agents admitting they are doing that is much better "proof".

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin
reply to post by Gazrok

If I was you, I'd stick to the 'relationship' forum, you at least seem to have some semblance of intelligence in those matters, international relations, clearly, not so much...

OP...this is a thread I did some time back, you might find some of it helpful...or if not, at least interesting

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pretty intelligent to recognize an agency has a history of operations in Iran, has former agents write books about current operations there, and basically admits their agenda and actions willingly anyhow.

Or were you under the impression that the CIA had no operations there until you crafted that fancy thread?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I hope so. It'd be nice to see they are doing their JOB...

From their mission statement:

Conducting covert action at the direction of the President to preempt threats or achieve US policy objectives.

Although, they could work a bit more on the "covert" part of it....

lol , is that a real mission statement ?
it must be ,

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Or were you under the impression that the CIA had no operations there until you crafted that fancy thread?

Odd question...I don't see your point at all...do you have one? If so, please do extrapolate.

edit on 8-6-2012 by Biliverdin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
And just because you have plausible deniability, that protects you from prosecution or official action, it doesn't protect you from someone looking at the happenings with an ounce of insight.

Presidential hopeful on how he would handle Iran:

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) slammed Obama for not being “smart” on Iran.

Gingrich said he would launch “maximum covert operations” against Iran, “including taking out their scientists. . . . All of it covertly, all of it deniable.”

Iran, Stuxnet and some dead scientists.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

Odd question...I don't see your point at all...do you have one? If so, please do extrapolate.

You basically told someone to go "back to the relationship" forum because they pointed out it's common knowledge that the CIA is involved in Iranian subterfuge.

I'm curious why you don't see that as valid insight?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
here is my thoughts , i think that , this is indeed true , and if thats the case , the CIA has a really good way of turning the USA upside down if they wanted to , VIA Rebel activity , meaning they could use this in a sens to press the NWO , forget about the alien invasion , get a group of CIA backed Militia to start fighting against the US government and their you go ! POW marshal law ! works every time eh ,
good greef !

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin

It's a tough one to call to be quite honest. However, that he is getting media coverage, especially while in captivity does indicate that he is, one way or another, saying what the Iranians want him to say, and, at times, he does appear somewhat scripted. But then again, what he could be saying is true too. Such is the problem with the whole mess of #. The CIA and other Western powers most certainly are funnelling money to groups in those regions in the hope of destabilising and creating distraction, but then Iran are funding Hezbollah activities to the tune of tens of millions. So, six of one and half a dozen of the other.

ya he also implemented Israel into it as well , its all war games , and its the innocent that have to suffer for it

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Biliverdin

You basically told someone to go "back to the relationship" forum because they pointed out it's common knowledge that the CIA is involved in Iranian subterfuge.

I'm curious why you don't see that as valid insight?

Oh I see, you were just being a sycophant, I understand now. Never said it wasn't a valid point, just that I understood why he usually stuck to the relationship forum, given the rather limited, and somewhat myopic insight that he was offering, it seemed entirely valid to me. We know what purpose the CIA serves but relational to the video, if the poster in question had even watched it, his comment was banal, to say the least, and didn't in anyway address the particular content, or questioning, of the OP.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
ya he also implemented Israel into it as well , its all war games , and its the innocent that have to suffer for it

Exactly, and to be honest while I wouldn't be surprised about an Israeli connection, that was the part of it that came across as particulary scripted to me.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Not just the cia is trying to destablilize Iran.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join