It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this Proof , that the CIA is trying to destabilize Iran?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I dont know about destabilizing Iran - It would appear they are doing a damn good job at destabilizing the USA if you ask me.

link   
double post
edit on 8-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

indeed, i am just trying to figure out why the man has not been hung yet ? i mean people in Iran get executed for less ? , maybe they are keeping him around for an asset ? but then again , they did present proof with the passports , their is or was a serious game being played their

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

We know what purpose the CIA serves...

The thread title would suggest otherwise.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

The very fact that he is still around suggests to me that he is somewhat useful still to them. I was a little worried at one point because his beard had been shaved off
which to my understanding isn't a good sign. I think that given the publicity that they are giving him, and getting his face 'out there', that there is some agenda going on, but what, is anyones guess. He may, very well have been working both sides and has now come in from the cold...and the Iranians are now just rubbing it in. All I can do is guess.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

So all you do is read the thread title and respond? Well, that would explain a lot...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin

So all you do is read the thread title and respond? Well, that would explain a lot...

Not all of us get our information from YouTube videos. With little information and references there were in the OP, there wasn't much more to go on.

And the sentiments were mirrored from the title:

I was thinking that it might be a bit of propaganda

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Not all of us get our information from YouTube videos. With little information and references there were in the OP, there wasn't much more to go on.

did you see that question mark after the title ? its cause i am not sure , so i was hoping that through the work of members on ats , and facts , that we could come to a conclusion , so what i think now is that the CIA faild at trying to use this guy , sorry dont have more info , i am just as confused as the next guy , but i am currently researching this to try and find out more info , ill be happy to keep you updated

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Haha...hilarious...so really you just get involved to flaunt your superiority...or at least your own opinion of your superiority...the OP posted a video for the consideration of the members, if you can't be bothered or even don't want to watch it, then don't, same goes for Gazrok...personally I found it interesting, which is why I took the time to respond...but if you're above it, what benefit does that do anyone to let us know that useless little piece of information...is your ego feeling fragile today? The video was worth watching, if you're interested in the subject, and the OPs questioning relevent to that specific video. The mission statement here remains 'deny ignorance' a big part of that, in my opinion, is sharing information and learning through discussion. If all you silver backs want to do is puff out your chests and form a mutual admiration society, please don't be surprised if people notice said ignorance.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

is this Proof , that the CIA is trying to destabilize Iran?

I hope so. It'd be nice to see they are doing their JOB...

From their mission statement:

Conducting covert action at the direction of the President to preempt threats or achieve US policy objectives.

Although, they could work a bit more on the "covert" part of it....

Too bad that apparent 'US policy objectives' don't seem to be doing the average Joe a hell of a lot of good. Lot of uber-rich folks getting uber-richer, though.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

indeed, that is the case, everything has always been about money ! all men were created equal heh , maybe , but some were also born with a silver spoon , ... i know that is a bit off topic , sorry you had to be the host for my venting

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

and youuuuu , thank you !!!!

second line goes here ______________________________________________

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Agreed.
Let it be written, Let it be done.
Best Regards Gazrok.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

There is a great deal of painful truth to that Johnny Canuck.
Lots of unconscioncable activities and rip offs occuring. Inflation, smaller packaged products
for the same price or more. Located on every shelf. Levi jeans that cost $30 are now $60.
They talk of free market capitalism and free trade, and yet we cannot order life and health enabling
pharmaceuticals from abroad. The game is rigged, and by no means the same country it was
in 1976,1986, 1986 or even 1996. It is disgraceful and unacceptable.
The majority of The Citizens of The United States of America are being completely screwed over.
The middle class is being systematically compressed and destroyed.
It feels as though a foreign influence hellbent on destroying The United States from the inside out
has taken hold. Good thoughts to you

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well, I think we have already proven the CIA has been involved in terrorist development as we only have to look back at the Iran/Contra scandal with Ollie North and Osama Bin Laden but I think there is a different government at work here. When I was in West Asia, I was privy to a great deal of intellegence reports that still remain classified and I can tell you that it is common knowledge in the intellegence community that Pakistan has a division within their government which has a sole responsibility to seek out potential terrorist organizations and help them flourish. The original intent was to use them as weapons against their greatest enemy, India. I would suspect a little research on the net would render you plenty of info about this.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Um ya, like total duh. It common practice and operations, and not only for the CIA but pretty much all and any other nations special interests groups, because frankly they all have them, and there all involved in one way or another.

The only question that I have some days is if that part of the world or any part of the world would be any different without foreign influences, since it seems that if it's not one thing then its another. And people especially some people just dont need that much of a "push" or influence to do all kinds of things, since were basically just big brained primates its pretty much written in our DNA to start # over nothing and go to war over the color of the other guys turban and his slight different believe and point of view.

# in the end the only question is who is the least worse and evil group you want in power? Because there is no such thing as the good guys, only less bad guys.

That and really, you would think they would do a better job at destabilizing countries that pretty much destabilize themselves, all you would have to do is stand back and watch them kill themselves provide a few weapons here and there, and all of that is already being served to by the gun manufacturers and the corporations and there special interests groups, since they got all kinds of groups and armaments besetting them on all sides, all they would need is to start from the inside, once the inside goes into chaos, then they beset them from all sides, after that its all short quick work, instead of a long drawn out war. Which in some cases is a better way, and in others not really, and still in others there are better ways all together.

But there is always the question is it all worth it? Because all that money and resources could of been spent on better things then that, but I suppose its all about who has the bigger stick, and no doubt there are profits to be made. It's all pretty much exactly like the prophets in them religious books said it will be, death, chaos, and gnashing of teeth, really its pretty self serving and self fulfilling a self repeating pattern circle and cycle. Maybe they should of just called themselves the prophets for profit.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Um ya, like total duh. It common practice and operations, and not only for the CIA but pretty much all and any other nations special interests groups, because frankly they all have them, and there all involved in one way or another.

The only question that I have some days is if that part of the world or any part of the world would be any different without foreign influences, since it seems that if it's not one thing then its another. And people especially some people just dont need that much of a "push" or influence to do all kinds of things, since were basically just big brained primates its pretty much written in our DNA to start # over nothing and go to war over the color of the other guys turban and his slight different believe and point of view.

# in the end the only question is who is the least worse and evil group you want in power? Because there is no such thing as the good guys, only less bad guys.

That and really, you would think they would do a better job at destabilizing countries that pretty much destabilize themselves, all you would have to do is stand back and watch them kill themselves provide a few weapons here and there, and all of that is already being served to by the gun manufacturers and the corporations and there special interests groups, since they got all kinds of groups and armaments besetting them on all sides, all they would need is to start from the inside, once the inside goes into chaos, then they beset them from all sides, after that its all short quick work, instead of a long drawn out war. Which in some cases is a better way, and in others not really, and still in others there are better ways all together.

But there is always the question is it all worth it? Because all that money and resources could of been spent on better things then that, but I suppose its all about who has the bigger stick, and no doubt there are profits to be made. It's all pretty much exactly like the prophets in them religious books said it will be, death, chaos, and gnashing of teeth, really its pretty self serving and self fulfilling a self repeating pattern circle and cycle. Maybe they should of just called themselves the prophets for profit.

you need not say more ! simply put , your point was flawless

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join