It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A movie about THE HUM : ULTRASONIC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I started hearing the HUM in 2008 and in all that time I had never seen a movie where the HUM is actually mentioned. I found this movie purely by chance while checking COMCAST new pay per view movies. In the movie they made an error in calling it a high frequency sound... Not a terrible movie, but not great either.
Just interesting.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I found a trailer for ULTRASONIC

edit on 7-6-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

The name of the movie is: ULTRASONIC

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by notknowing
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

The name of the movie is: ULTRASONIC

What is the movie about?

what makes it interesting?

What made you post this topic?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Are you testing my patience or wanting me to stop posting?

What is the movie about? Read the title of my thread...
Why is it interesting? In the movie, one of the characters (Jonas) is sure the HUM is due to the government controlling people's emotions through sound.
What made me post? I have not posted in a very long time and this was important enough to risk posting again...

Unless you have experience something weird like the HUM, I don't think you can understand our need to know why this is happening.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by notknowing

neither

I was actually trying to get you to open up. All you said was you heard a hum, and saw a movie that had a hum in it... You could have asked:

"anyone else hear it or know what I am talking about?"
"I think it's the government."
"I experienced the Hum here."
"it sounded like such and such."

I wasn't being mean. Don't judge people so quick. I'm one of the good guys

I also wouldn't assume things:

My experience of the Strange sky sounds

...the sound stayed and kept almost going into that weird metal sound that I thought was faked. Kind of a sound you would hear in a movie when something HUGE was happening...

I didn't post this before now because I actually had the idea to record the sound, but I have no sound recording devices and no cell phone either actually. I didn't want to sound like a liar.

I can't begin to guess what this sound was or is. It sounded umm supernatural. Like a sound you would hear while meditating... Or crossing through dimensions... or something weird like that...

I NEVER thought I would hear the sound. But I did believe there was something to it, but NOW whoa, yes it's real, VERY real!...

Booms heard by me in western NC

Today I heard booms. I was in the Army and it sounds exactly like artillery shells exploding, far downrange.
The thing about it though, there were not the sort of stormy clouds out. It started out of nowhere with a hugely loud thunder burst. I went outside to find no dark clouds anywhere close. The whole sky was covered in white "happy" clouds. That was strange, but I decided probably normal.

Next thing I know it's like BOOOM! boom. Boom. with a rumble behind it. The booms lasted maybe 5-8 minutes. I got the impression that it sounded like underground explosions. Some of these booms rattled our windows, even though they seemed far away. There were no visable lightening strikes.

I stayed outside for the duration (it was drizzling kinda). I kept trying to smell explosives, my mind was convinced on the Artillery shell idea. I never did though.

edit on 6/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Wow that IS interesting!! What a happy "accident" for you!
Hope I can find it on Netflix...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
shatner ear hum

So a hum like from Star Trek or Star Wars military influence.
UFO saucers might stay in the sky 24/7 but not where people can see them might
be a hum producer as only speculative.

top topics

join