It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleased to have you meet me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hello to whomever reads these introductions.

I've been lurking on here for a while, and now I'm registerred.

I'm far too worked up in a frenzy of conspiracies to tell you too much about myself, but I live in Paris, but I'm from the states.

I'm 21 years old and finishing my master's in literature here in Paris. I can dig on anything from politics to the really far out esoteric philosophies.... even transdimensional shapeshifting reptile-aliens.

Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Welcome to the Board PeaceBeWithYou!

I look forward to reading your op/ed piece on France. If you get a chance you should also check out IgnoranceDenied.com.

Bleys

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Pleased to have you meet me!

It's nice to see such pretentiousness right off the bat. It exudes intelligence. You know, conceited is just another word for 'love of self'. Or is that narcisism...?

Lets let the reptiles go, and concentrate on the politics and esoteric philosohies. Those things to which there is no answer, and never will be. Awesome.

[edit on 3-10-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Pleased to have you meet me!

It's nice to see such pretentiousness right off the bat. It exudes intelligence. You know, conceited is just another word for 'love of self'. Or is that narcisism...?

Lets let the reptiles go, and concentrate on the politics and esoteric philosohies. Those things to which there is no answer, and never will be. Awesome.

[edit on 3-10-2004 by DeltaChaos]

You might wanna get your sense of humor calibrated

And sorry PBWY, I already took the name

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Welcome, BBWY.

There's all kinds of issues to delve into. Before you know it, you will be hooked on ATS, as are most of us here.
BWA-HA-HA-HA

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
You might wanna get your sense of humor calibrated

Yeah, you're right. Too much time spent on creationism and war in Iraq. I'm on one now. Need to reset, take a nap, and prepare to get all worked up tomorrow.

Thanks, E.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Nice to have you with us.

Be sure to check out the new wallpaper contest going on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have fun and Deny Ignorance.

Surf

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
eh, sitting in front of a computer to a blank screen, i couldn't bring myself to type "happy to meet you".... I wasn't so much meeting anyone. the whole post felt laden with narcisism from the start.

While the mocking of arrogance by 'acting' on such a ludicrous level will undoubtedly be lost on some, no such calibrating will take place. After all, I am the center of the universe. (not to be taken seriously)

Having never seen a reptile, most of what I actually believe stems from Tibetan Buddhism.

Seriously though, I am pleased to meet each of you, and thank you for the posts.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
As we fight fire with fire, we stamp out pretentiousness with itself. Aggressive arrogance defeats defensive arrogance. We will destroy in others that which we despise in ourselves. We will utilize bravado, self-righteousness, and extreme volume to become the most obsequious example of human beings possible until all others are offended into submission.

That'll get 'em!

What?

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
what... hooookked on ATS. tthh ttthhh tthhh that can't hhhhh apppen,

can it...

Yeah, I'm hooked.

Welcome and enjoy

top topics

join