It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Nibiru the external threat?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
BTW - why don't you "chemtrail" fellows actually get off your lazy butts and do some REAL science, like, oh, I don't know......rent a helicopter or jet, and actually PERFORM SOME SAMPLE COLLECTIONS AND THEN US A MASS SPEC TO SEE WHAT'S IN THEM???

But of course none of you will. Because A) that would be REAL scientific investigative work, and B) it's easier to just sit on your rear end a believe in a fantasy.......

Um, because that costs money.

What are they supposed to do? Sell off their Magic:The Gathering collections?
edit on 7-6-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by albertabound

Nibiru = fairy tale = $0.00
Chemtrails = fairy tail = $0.00

Using one fairy tale to prove the existence of another = pricele$$

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by albertabound

First off, if the concept of Nibiru pisses you off, don't comment on the thread. It's visible above the chemtrail layer; arguing about whether or not something exists, when it clearly does, is a waste of VALUABLE time.

How can a layer of the atmosphere make this fictional Nibiru invisible when it does nothing to mask the stars?

The idea of chemtrail is silly. To claim they hide this Nibiru, whatever you think it is, is even sillier.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I'm amazed at the amount of people on here who insist on attempting to prove others wrong - speaks to monumental ego at the least.

This is an open forum. Expect people to show evidence for and against.

No one is forcing you to read these threads! If you don't like a thread, exercise your right to take a hike!

There are opposing views. Buck up and deal with it.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

So you think chemtrails are a hoax?

What are your "credible" sources - NASA and CNN? The government? The MSM?

Why don't you learn to think for yourself and not accept "groupthink"?

Of course chemtrails is a hoax or urban legend or whatever you want to call it.

Where is there anything backing up the chemtrail claims?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

There may not be any proof of Nibiru, but chemtrails have been obvious since about 1996 or 97. Surely no one denies that there are chemtrails.

Chemtrails don't exist. I think it is really funny when people take videos of contrails and do voice overs on the videos about how weird the contrails look and on and on.

But, if the Nibiru stuff is real, the next seven months will be highly unusual. We'll just have to wait and see.

There is no need to wait. If there was a new planet that close to us it would be easily seen by the unaided eye and would have been visible for quite a while. It's not there and it is not coming.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

From what I know the dew point can vary with a whole host of factors from humidity, to altitude, wind conditions, latitude, time of day - and yet here we have in this picture chemtrails - over a huge geographic area including the ocean - where you would expect a huge degree of randomness in the dew point and hence the "contrail" formation - yet from this picture it would appear the dew point is similar over 1/4 of the US - impossible:

No. You would not expect randomness. One of the interesting issues I deal with is a lack of understanding of what is meant by random. In this image you see what is known as a projection. That is the removal of a dimension. This "flattening" of the 3-d world to a 2-d image means that conditions and information from height are pancaked. There are also clouds in the image that can obscure contrails.

The distribution of the contrails in the image is dependent on the atmospheric conditions, and the distribution of air traffic. Large weather systems can have similar conditions over a vast area.

I think the photo shows about 1/10 the US or less.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
We have had a clear sky for months. Everyday I look in the sky seeking, searching. Yet nothing.

Where art though oh Nibiru?.

I am becoming restless and anxious as people like you OP claim that This planet exists and can be seen.

Well where is it then?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I don't think the purpose of chemtrails has been to block the view of anything. I'm not in that camp. But there are thousands of us on ATS who have no doubt that chemtrails are a secret program for some sort of unknown terraforming. Chemtrail denial is having your head in the sand or your having a denial agenda. Samples have been taken of chemtrail material and analyzed. They are full of a variety of chemicals with a heavy emphasis on barium of all things. Barium does not come out of contrails. There is more than ample evidence in photos on the web of deliberate chemtrail criss-crossing in the skies which can only be some urgent black ops program.

As for Nibiru, no one can prove that it exists or doesn't exist unless they know and are keeping it secret. If the government knows that Nibiru exists and is incoming, they certainly wouldn't tell the public until it is hanging right over you in the sky. Just like, for example, if there comes a time when scientists detect in incoming asteroid that is on a trajectory to smash into Earth and cause an extinction level event, they will probably never inform the public. Those in the know will seek shelter in their secret underground facilities and the rest of us will perish. Hopefully, that day will not come any time soon and hopefully there is no such thing as Wormwood/Nibiru. Many of us who are open-minded are not wishing it to be true at all.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Where is it exactly that it can be seen?
I'd like one straight answer to this question.
In the OP, you claim that it can be seen.
Where?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

Chemtrail denial is having your head in the sand or your having a denial agenda. Samples have been taken of chemtrail material and analyzed. They are full of a variety of chemicals with a heavy emphasis on barium of all things. Barium does not come out of contrails. There is more than ample evidence in photos on the web of deliberate chemtrail criss-crossing in the skies which can only be some urgent black ops program.

Samples have not been taken of high atmospheric materials. Surface samples have been collected. These samples represent terrestrial materials that have been blown up into the troposphere and deposited near or far. Dust from Africa has been detected in North America. Materials such as barium compounds are heavy. They don't transport well. The detected barium was probably from a local source.

Criss crossing of contrail is due to traffic flying all across the US or Europe or whereever you are looking.

As for Nibiru, no one can prove that it exists or doesn't exist unless they know and are keeping it secret.

That is blatantly false. If it existed it would reveal itself two ways.
1. Affect the motions of other planets
2. Be visible in the sky

If the government knows that Nibiru exists and is incoming, they certainly wouldn't tell the public until it is hanging right over you in the sky. Just like, for example, if there comes a time when scientists detect in incoming asteroid that is on a trajectory to smash into Earth and cause an extinction level event, they will probably never inform the public.

Everyone would know because amateur astronomers would see it.

Many of us who are open-minded are not wishing it to be true at all.

Being open minded does not mean accepting every story that comes your way. Applying discretion and eliminating the obviously false is important.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Nibiru is imminent and yes we are really in danger. We all need to make preparations so that when this planet comes smashing through our airspace, we will be nice and safe. A bunker at least 12 feet under ground should protect us from such a threat. I have it on good authority that we are a mere 3 months and 16 days away from Armageddon. This is why I am dedicating 24hrs a day, 6 days a week to measuring atmospheric pressure and locating the place on earth which will provide the most protection. I have been told by the greys and a couple of reptilians that ony 21 million people on Earths surface will survive, 50% of the inhabitants of inner Earth and the galactic alliance members based on the far side of the moon. The Chemtrails have been in use since the US government carried out 9/11 as a smokescreen for what is now happening above our heads on a daily basis.

Please, please, please!, don't fall for all of these false flags in the MSM. none of it is true, we are all merely holograms created by the global banking system. I'm off now with my bug out bag for when SHTF.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

edit on 8-6-2012 by fiftyfifty because: double post

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
Nibiru is imminent and yes we are really in danger. We all need to make preparations so that when this planet comes smashing through our airspace, we will be nice and safe. A bunker at least 12 feet under ground should protect us from such a threat. I have it on good authority that we are a mere 3 months and 16 days away from Armageddon. This is why I am dedicating 24hrs a day, 6 days a week to measuring atmospheric pressure and locating the place on earth which will provide the most protection. I have been told by the greys and a couple of reptilians that ony 21 million people on Earths surface will survive, 50% of the inhabitants of inner Earth and the galactic alliance members based on the far side of the moon. The Chemtrails have been in use since the US government carried out 9/11 as a smokescreen for what is now happening above our heads on a daily basis.

Please, please, please!, don't fall for all of these false flags in the MSM. none of it is true, we are all merely holograms created by the global banking system. I'm off now with my bug out bag for when SHTF.

Lulz!!!
Wait, you weren't being serious, were you?
Nah

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

I had to star this since it is one of the cleverest tongue in cheek write ups I have read in a while.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You Brits are always so good with the sarcasm.

Huzzah!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

You Brits are always so good with the sarcasm.

Huzzah!
Hear, Hear...

I nearly fell out of my seat laughing...

-saige-

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join