It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Nibiru the external threat?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by albertabound
First off, if the concept of Nibiru pisses you off, don't comment on the thread. It's visible above the chemtrail layer; arguing about whether or not something exists, when it clearly does, is a waste of VALUABLE time.

Then prove it. What are its current coordinates? What are its orbital elements?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by albertabound
First off, if the concept of Nibiru pisses you off, don't comment on the thread. It's visible above the chemtrail layer; arguing about whether or not something exists, when it clearly does, is a waste of VALUABLE time.

Then you made a BIG mistake posting this thread here on ATS.

You want mindless sheeple eating up every word on this subject without once questioning the accuracy of the claims?
Then don't post or make threads on this forum.

If you want to put something up on the internet, and not accept any comments except from loyal followers?
Then go make a blog and turn off the comment section.

But don't come on here and post a thread like you're one of the site owners.....THAT is a waste of time.

And speaking of "disinfo agents", you know, the people that spread fictional information designed to distract or occupy people from things that are actually REAL?

Yah, thought so.......

edit on 7-6-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Why be so cryptic? Yes, I have heard of comet Elenin, it's discovery, theories and it's demise...........what exactly would you like me to think........I mean learn?

This site provided tons of information about Comet Elenin, all of which turned out to be completely wrong. The same can be said about Nibiru, Planet X and chemtrails. It is a compendium of well intended nonsense and outright hoaxes. I had hoped you would learn to evaluate sources for what they are.

So you think chemtrails are a hoax?

What are your "credible" sources - NASA and CNN? The government? The MSM?

Why don't you learn to think for yourself and not accept "groupthink"?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

So you think chemtrails are real?

What are your "credible" sources - Zetatalk and Nibiru Final Update? Other conspiracy theorists? Youtube?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by albertabound

The concept of nibiru pisses me off......
edit on 7-6-2012 by dayve because: TYpoH

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Can't tolerate opposing viewpoints? Why do you get so worked up

I'm groovy man, I think you're the one getting worked up...........

I'm sure you can fill up your entire day discussing

Well, I know you're going to fill up your entire day debunking and obsessing about Planet X/Nibirui, Zetatalk, Nancy Leider, can't get these topics off your mind?

I would suggest meditation........it can be very relaxing...........

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Nibiru is no threat and will play no role in our world.

its already passed by and the people living in on it, while they attempted to crossover yesterday, were turned away quite easily.

for everyone that doesn't realize this, it is now clear why no ones survival depends on you.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Well, I know you're going to fill up your entire day debunking and obsessing about Planet X/Nibirui, Zetatalk, Nancy Leider, can't get these topics off your mind?

I don't know, man.

Your 380 posts in the span of a month and a half is pretty darn manic. Should we include GLP in your prolific activity as well?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
There may not be any proof of Nibiru, but chemtrails have been obvious since about 1996 or 97. Surely no one denies that there are chemtrails.

The thing about Nibiru that might be true is that black ops could use the story if they use a UFO that's one of ours to shock people into going along with the New World Order. They're already trying to consolidate all the European banks into one Bank of Europe. What's next, a financial crisis in the USA which necessitates a consolidated Bank of the USA? These monolithic banks really already exist if you consider that the World Bank dictates to Europe and the Fed dictates to the banks of the U.S.

I think what the Bilderbergers and their ilk are wanting is one world rule and would do something like have a ufo hover over the London Olympics dome, get everyone's attention around the world, and then impose a one world rule. They'll say look, these are the Annunaki, they come in peace, but only if the peoples on Earth band together in a peaceful New World Order.

But, if the Nibiru stuff is real, the next seven months will be highly unusual. We'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I don't know, man.

Your 380 posts in the span of a month and a half is pretty darn manic. Should we include GLP in your prolific activity as well?

I think less than half are about Planet X/Nibiru. You actually bring up Nancy Leider more than I do.

By GLP do you mean Godlike Productions or Good Laboratory Practice?

Is there some poster with the handle "PlanetXisHERE" on GLP?

I occassionally browse the GLP site - it is great for breaking news, but the average IQ here seems to be about 20 points higher, so here, along with other sites such as ZeroHedge, ENE News, sometimes Huff Post is where I hang.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I think less than half are about Planet X/Nibiru. You actually bring up Nancy Leider more than I do.

This is getting into "You say tomato, I say to-mah-to territory."

We should compare how many times I mention that old bag versus how many times you post links to Zetatalk or Poleshift.whatever.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

This is getting into "You say tomato, I say to-mah-to territory."

We should compare how many times I mention that old bag versus how many times you post links to Zetatalk or Poleshift.whatever.

I agree "whatever" - yet here we are with multiple useless posts on one thread of many...............

As Boris the Alien says in MIB III: "agree to disagree"...................

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Personal experience. I have been observing contrails since I was a child in the 1960s. I am interested in meteorology as well as astronomy, and have understood what causes them, probably since before you were born. Believe it or not, sometimes "mainstream" sources can be more reliable than the internet.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ignoring the fact that chemtrails don't exist, I have a question. If chemtrails block Nibiru, why don't they block every other star and planet in the sky? There's a reason why people swarm Nibiru threads to debunk them. The theories regarding Nibiru are illogical and get more and more fanciful just so the believers can continue with their belief. It is the exact opposite of what ATS stands for.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Personal experience. I have been observing contrails since I was a child in the 1960s. I am interested in meteorology as well as astronomy, and have understood what causes them, probably since before you were born. Believe it or not, sometimes "mainstream" sources can be more reliable than the internet.

Well, I don't want to get to off-topic here, but most people know the difference between contrails and chemtrails. Here are a couple of sites and pictures:

www.zengardner.com...

www.upwardvectorpubs.com...

Contrails can only form at extremely cold temperatures, the formation of thousands of trails at lower altitudes with much moderate temperatures is basic science and all that most need in terms of proof that these trails are at least not "contrails".

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Well, I don't want to get to off-topic here, but most people know the difference between contrails and chemtrails. Here are a couple of sites and pictures:

www.zengardner.com...

www.upwardvectorpubs.com...

Simply wrong. Most people have never even heard of "chemtrails." There are some delusional people who fancy they can discern differences in contrails that reveal them to be "chemtrails." Funny, I have never seen a chemtrail believer look at a photo or video of an alleged chemtrail and say: "No, you're wrong. That can't possibly be a chemtrail. That's just an ordinary contrail because...."

Contrails can only form at extremely cold temperatures, the formation of thousands of trails at lower altitudes with much moderate temperatures is basic science and all that most need in terms of proof that these trails are at least not "contrails".

Contrails form when the atmosphere is at the dew point for the atmospheric pressure at the time. It doesn't have to be very cold or very high. That's just basic science.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Contrails form when the atmosphere is at the dew point for the atmospheric pressure at the time. It doesn't have to be very cold or very high. That's just basic science.

From what I know the dew point can vary with a whole host of factors from humidity, to altitude, wind conditions, latitude, time of day - and yet here we have in this picture chemtrails - over a huge geographic area including the ocean - where you would expect a huge degree of randomness in the dew point and hence the "contrail" formation - yet from this picture it would appear the dew point is similar over 1/4 of the US - impossible:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

impossible

Why? Too bad we can't see what's to the left of the image. I bet there's a front approaching. That often brings conditions conducive to contrail formation.

Why are we talking about "chemtrails" again?

edit on 6/7/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Why are we talking about "chemtrails" again?

Because Nibiru doesn't have hands, so to properly play "hide and seek" we need to cover the sky with fake clouds.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

From what I know the dew point can vary with a whole host of factors from humidity, to altitude, wind conditions, latitude, time of day - and yet here we have in this picture chemtrails - over a huge geographic area including the ocean - where you would expect a huge degree of randomness in the dew point and hence the "contrail" formation - yet from this picture it would appear the dew point is similar over 1/4 of the US - impossible:

Beautiful pic of contrails! You can see how Atlanta, GA is a major airport hub.

BTW - why don't you "chemtrail" fellows actually get off your lazy butts and do some REAL science, like, oh, I don't know......rent a helicopter or jet, and actually PERFORM SOME SAMPLE COLLECTIONS AND THEN US A MASS SPEC TO SEE WHAT'S IN THEM???

But of course none of you will. Because A) that would be REAL scientific investigative work, and B) it's easier to just sit on your rear end a believe in a fantasy.......

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join