It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb woman and children, civilian police, first aid responders, then bomb thier funerals...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Nah, you won't be sending any drones our way, we don't accept the gift. This is a US/UK/Israel type invention, the SS, and you guys who own the guns need to start doing some serious target practice.

Pretty sure Bones realizes it was humor in the poorest taste and I hope you do to Unity. At any rate a percentage of us including myself agree with you. But these crooked cowards we"re up against are very smart and even knew to wait for the technology they needed to back up their play. Which if you notice once it was in place ?
The elite and Washington D.C. have evolved only in arrogance the more technology has their backs. They seem to taunt us to our slaughter in many ways.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yes my response back was dry. But I still remember that thread about target practice on drones, well whatever the details actually were and in reality, we don't have guns here, but I think millions of people serving the criminals in office notice that they will not tolerate these things and they will shoot them down if they're not taken away within 1 week, and keeping their word is also a good way to practice serve and protect on democracy. They're unmanned so hitting them with their technology doesnt harm anyone.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hell ya ! The more I think about it. These drones might be a great source of entertainment and / or sport.

A new event for the olympics ? Surveilence Drone Triathalon !

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yeah it was a good line Randy
humour is ALWAYS welcome on my threads..Its always in such short supply...
while I also think the drones are/will be here too, we here are simply less of a priority Target then the US is at this time.

Where Is the Outrage....

Nevertheless, what Jeffersonians are among us today? When drones take pictures of us on our private property and in our homes, and the government uses the photos as it wishes, what will we do about it? Jefferson understood that when the government assaults our privacy and dignity, it is the moral equivalent of violence against us. The folks who hear about this, who either laugh or groan, cannot find it humorous or boring that their every move will be monitored and photographed by the government.

Don't believe me that this is coming? The photos that the drones will take may be retained and used or even distributed to others in the government so long as the "recipient is reasonably perceived to have a specific, lawful governmental function" in requiring them. And for the first time since the Civil War, the federal government will deploy military personnel inside the United States and publicly acknowledge that it is deploying them "to collect information about U.S. persons."

It gets worse. If the military personnel see something of interest from a drone, they may apply to a military judge or "military commander" for permission to conduct a physical search of the private property that intrigues them. And, any "incidentally acquired information" can be retained or turned over to local law enforcement. What's next? Prosecutions before military tribunals in the U.S.?

The quoted phrases above are extracted from a now-public 30-page memorandum issued by President Obama's Secretary of the Air Force on April 23, 2012.

lewrockwell.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The height they fly, We may need drone drones

but flight sims are fun...
I was thinking midi control ( using radio frequency sound signals ) so any laptop could easily become an aircontroller

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
here is what is out being modeled on the runway for next seasons killer fashions
www.businessinsider.com...
and from there a link to00000 ...daRRRRRRPA

The Coolest Military Gear From Skunk Works, Phantom Works And DARPA.

www.businessinsider.com...#

edit on 10-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Where Is the Outrage.... ?

You know Dan ? I never percieved " outrage ", to be that which could pass to near non existence to any society.
But it certainly seems to be the case when some one has a firm grip on your sack.

That doesn't mean I live in blind bliss to what is going on.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Is there a drone in your neighbourhood? Rise of spy planes exposed after FAA is forced to reveal 63 launch sites across U.S.

There are at least 63 active drone sites around the U.S, federal authorities have been forced to reveal following a landmark Freedom of Information lawsuit.
The unmanned planes – some of which may have been designed to kill terror suspects – are being launched from locations in 20 states.
Most of the active drones are deployed from military installations, enforcement agencies and border patrol teams, according to the Federal Aviation Authority.
www.dailymail.co.uk... -U-S.html

There was a prophesy from Deganawidah that beatles would come out of the ground and sting everybody....

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Danbones

Where Is the Outrage.... ?

You know Dan ? I never percieved " outrage ", to be that which could pass to near non existence to any society.
But it certainly seems to be the case when some one has a firm grip on your sack.

That doesn't mean I live in blind bliss to what is going on.

I know Randy we have little else we can do about things like this other then type in caps on the forums and make jokes....and try to brace for impact....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join