It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only Lads Will Get This.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990
reply to post by n00bUK

So true and very funny

most men if not all can relate to this vid. "Splashes water on trousers" Everyone will think I just washed my hands. Hahaha that's epic

I know you guys don't wash your hands. You aren't fooling anyone.

Try disposing of your cum rags too please. We know.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Yeah, it would be real enlightening to have one of these for women. It would be a lot harder to make, and more complex, but cool to watch, and probably still could be funny.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
Changes into either dressing gown or pyjamas, dumps clothes onto pile that is still there.

This represents the sole fundamental difference between the genders of our species, while men litter the entire living space with their dirt, women do tend to keep it in various specific little piles. Other than that we're pretty much the same...we ladies are just much more discreet about it

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This video is epic !

As a female it made me laugh, especially as I am English too.

Scary thought, I already see some of the seeds in my own son, males are so hardwired to behave in a certain manner, but at least you know they are a man !

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
after seeing the result of a woman who's idea of sanitary hygiene was throwing it under the bed for about 2 years
theres nothing pretty much that will phase me but i'll still expect that someone will always out gross me and if so please don't tell me

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
after seeing the result of a woman who's idea of sanitary hygiene was throwing it under the bed for about 2 years
theres nothing pretty much that will phase me but i'll still expect that someone will always out gross me and if so please don't tell me

Ewww...that's super nasty. Although to counter it, I have been in the bedrooms of 'gentlemen' who's sheets could have stood up unaided with the build up of their *ahem* voluntary emissions.

Doesn't really matter the gender, some people are just plain scuzzy. I blame their mothers

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Those weren't men, weren't none of 'em sittin' on the toilet pickin' their nose!

With a beer!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight
Those weren't men, weren't none of 'em sittin' on the toilet pickin' their nose!

With a beer!

Exactly. Taking a beer or two to the bathroom is epic. Even in the shower.
I live with my girlfriend so I do almost everything in the video, just in secret... Shhh... As long as she doesn't tell me she notices it's like she doesn't notice. I'm glad to hold up my end of the illusion.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I like how they were joking on their friend for drinking some sort of cocktail looking drink, but then they were drinking Fosters

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
sO many dirty ba$tards in the world ..
not all of us are like rats or tree monkeys
who never heard of washing before prayers

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JailTales

Fosters is one crap drink
I'm A Guinness man meself, always laughed at how guy's call certain drinks girlie for example wine. The kind of lads that bitch about men drinking wine for instance tends to be the one's drinking crap like fosters or carlsberg lol. give people like that a few glasses of wine and they'll probably forget where they live

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Haha I wash my hands all the time hate sticky fingers

Vids like this remind me of how gentleman like I usually am but show me a man who has never done atleast on thing on that vid and I will show you a liar

And cum rags
just dunno what to say about that one
edit on 7-6-2012 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
on the same note as the OP's title

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
last post before i can start a thread...this post is relevant.........

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
Jesus H. Christ how does this thread make the front page? Only lads will get this? No, only pussy's with low self esteem will get this. This video demonstrates the falling out of men. Men who constantly look at themselves in the mirror, men who base their masculinity on how they piss, what they drink, what they drive, what they eat. Men are slowly decaying into complete pussies with self esteem problems. It's hilarious how some men think it's manly to stand up and piss, and while some men cant even piss in the urinal next to you.

But you know what the sole reason why men have are decaying? Why class is fading? Dick fear. Men are insecure about the size of their dicks. Only 5% of men are above average, that just tells you the reason for all these jock huge muscle assholes strutting around. Men who are insecure about their dicks so they have to buy a big ass truck.

Dick fear. One of the biggest problems in society today.
Another big problem in society: Mouthy know it all dickheads

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
Jesus H. Christ how does this thread make the front page? Only lads will get this? No, only pussy's with low self esteem will get this. This video demonstrates the falling out of men. Men who constantly look at themselves in the mirror, men who base their masculinity on how they piss, what they drink, what they drive, what they eat. Men are slowly decaying into complete pussies with self esteem problems. It's hilarious how some men think it's manly to stand up and piss, and while some men cant even piss in the urinal next to you.

But you know what the sole reason why men have are decaying? Why class is fading? Dick fear. Men are insecure about the size of their dicks. Only 5% of men are above average, that just tells you the reason for all these jock huge muscle assholes strutting around. Men who are insecure about their dicks so they have to buy a big ass truck.

Dick fear. One of the biggest problems in society today.

So you have a small penis? I have a pretty lkarge penis and do 95% of the crap in the video - Your argument is void. Small penis you have

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
reply to post by Suspiria

you know stoke men so you've been spoiled when it comes to romance and general sexual abilities

and i'm sure that women can be as lewd, crude and very much as rude as men if they want to be

Well I did once write my initials in the snow standing up for a bet once.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Thought that was a man thing

you go girl

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

You need more than your dick to please a women, unless she ain't no woman and just a dirty little harlet

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990

Thought that was a man thing

you go girl

Still think I should have got extra for the none joined up writing and the full stop though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join