It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Needs to be Exposed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Another thing that needs to be pointed out at this time is about when AJ attended bohemian grove.

Did you hear what Gergen said? "You went in there with a certain understanding."

If you have seen "Inside Bohemian Grove" you know that Alex "snuck in" with his male friend and work partner while his girlfriend stays in town.

Alex was given access to this because he has shown that he will still hold back and not expose the truth. Do you honestly think that someone could just walk around like cowboys with a video camera there? They made him an instant star by giving him the "one up" on everyone else.

Same thing with Bilderberg and now these "leaked" documents from '66 that REALLY DON'T SAY ANYTHING.

People that put any kind of faith in any kind of "personality" like this really need to examine the definition of the word truth. This means doing your own research instead of mimicking a talking head.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Eh, your proof is lacking, quite a bit, about AJ being a Stratfor agent. If that were true, wouldn't we have real proof by now that he works for them? I mean, Anon/LulzSec did just hack gigs of emails and other information from Stratfor and the only time AJ came up is when the actual Stratfor agents were talking about how crazy he is, and Glenn Beck.

So I disagree, AJ is not a double agent for Stratfor.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

If you read the OP you will see that I didn't bother to re-hash the intense research which was done in the articles that I linked to.

Feel free to actually watch the videos and actually read the articles.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
reply to post by Swills

If you read the OP you will see that I didn't bother to re-hash the intense research which was done in the articles that I linked to.

Feel free to actually watch the videos and actually read the articles.

Yeah I noticed you didn't bother to rehash this evidence, but if its so compelling its not a waste of time to rehash it. I'll stick to my opinion that AJ is not working for anyone but himself and the broadcasting company. Again, very recent hacked information straight outta Stratfor yielded NO results, straight from the horses mouth.

3 short videos and one very recent opinion article is not evidence or intense research.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Alex Jones is just a tool for TBTP. He has all the crazies flocking to him, and subscribing to his website. What a perfect way to get all the crazies names onto one database. Alex Jones is nothing more that an ambush waiting to happen. I think I know who going to the FEMA camps first....lol. My boyfriend almost signed onto his website and wanted to send a donation...then he realized how crazy the man sounded and after he heard my opinion on the matter, he changed his mind, thank goodness.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

If you'll go back to the OP you'll see that I linked to 2 separate articles and a complete archive of Cooper's show.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

AJ shows documentation of the actions of these zionists (they want america to look like israel) but just leaves out who is doing it and tries to make everyone think the enemy is freemasons and cops. He talks about the Rothschilds and Rockefellers but not once have I heard Alex make the connection that they practice zionism or british israelism.

Alex Jones refuses to talk about the connections and the real history of the Vatican, Jesuits, Knights of Malta, and Masons etc.

Someone quoted Jones as saying (can't remember where):

"that "stuff" on the Jesuits is "baloney".

WHY he does this is unknown but this is a MASSIVE red flag for me and this is my primary reason for ignoring anything he says. He is obviously ignoring some vital elements that will blind you from seeing the BIG picture.

BTW: Alex Jones isn't the only person that does this. Others are Jordan Maxwell, David Icke, Henry Makow, Stew "DISINFO" Webb, Benjamin Fulford, David Wilcock. Makow and Fulford I actually have great respect for and listen to much of what they say.

I believe the below quote is from that X-Illuminati insider that everyone has read about (and few believe BTW):

"Alex Jones is not who he says he is. For years he has been working to uncover the secrets of the Illuminati and the New World Order, but yet he is a member of the former, and will be in power in the latter. Jones has been placed in the world of conspiracy theories to feed false information, to throw trackers off the trail. Do not believe anything that the man tells you. All of the information that he presents is fabricated by the Illuminati, for the Illuminati. Think of Joseph Goebbels. Alex Jones is the perfect Joseph Goebbels. STOP LISTENING TO HIM IF YOU ARE. You are being lied to by a man that receives his instructions straight from the Illuminati. LINK

edit on 7-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Thanks for the thread it is interesting. I am an Aussie so am not always fully informed of American people in the public eye.

Why is it on Above Top Secret that anyone who posts a topical thread - there are always members who start with - go to the other threads about this topic - din't you search to see if other threads were already started etcetera.

What I find sad is that these people seem either selfish and/or lazy. Selfish because lots of people like to read widely and that includes articles and threads that cover the same topic - there are many many people who are not concerned in the slightest that the topic has already been discussed. Lazy because all they have to do is not press the button that permits them to enter the 'pesky' thread that shouldn't exist.

Anyhow - back to the topic of Alex Jones who I think has his own agenda and that could very well be to expose the cabal/illuminati/whatever or it could very well be that he is a paid shill. Disinformation has been getting harder and harder to discern over the last two to three years.

Wellaware1 is a very interesting website that is confronting and thought provoking. The website suggests that a lot of the people in the public eye are in fact paid actors. It makes sense - after all only six people run/own all the information services on the globe. What is the arguement that Alex Jones is a fraud? I need to know more specifics like - a fraudlent what? Is he paid and by who and for what purpose? These questions need a lot of research and a lot of discussion because in amongst all the discussion will be the truth. If he is a paid shill then it's his financials that need to be examined forensically - money always leaves a trail - always. We need someone who has sighted the financials of Alex Jones to start a thread - it deserves to be thrown in the mix.

I say lots of threads about the same topic and let the members choose which one appeals. For Gods sake - go to any library and you will find entire sections devoted to the one topic - written by a myriad of authors all seeking to find the answer. Above Top Secret is so full of people who want life to be easy and simple and straight forward - well guess what - life is complex and will be that way until we all learn to share information and discuss the facts.

Didn't mean to go on for so long. Thanks again - your thread is interesting and I appreciate your slant and your efforts in compiling some thought provoking resources.

Much Peace...to all the shills/trolls/paid informants because you must be full of negativities to be the way you are...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bancensorship

Wow, did you mistake this site for Stormfront?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

resorting to petty insults because you cant counter a argument?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
My question is. Who gives a crap? Aint like i listen to any of that stuff anyway. I use my own eyes and ears and make the judgement calls on what's going on by the evidence that is presented to me. I listened to the AJ show once and he reminded me of Orson Welles and then i never listened to it again. I will say this though, someday the wrong dumbass is going to listen to his show and think whats going on is real and then kill themselves, just like what happened to Orson Welles.
edit on 7-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

In the scenes I run in and on here I have noticed a lot of Alex Jones hysteria. You may be wise to do your own research and not be influenced by personalities but there are many folks out there who are not so wise.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Michael Collins Piper did a couple shows discussing Alex Jones. I highly recommend listening to them. It doesn't mean MCP has all the answers, but he does point out some interesting facts (with sources) on Alex Jones.

michaelcollinspiper.podbean.com...

michaelcollinspiper.podbean.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bancensorship

Originally posted by robhines

resorting to petty insults because you cant counter a argument?

Just incase you checked back :

You'd be surprised if only you knew how much I agree with your username. I'd rather let pretty much everything fly freely until people got so bored of huge chunks of insults that they longer got wound up or offended by it at all, so it lost all its effects and people were truly immune to being wound up by it. But you clearly can't do that in most places on the net, and as a human race in general I think we're quite a way from being able to test that out!

I obviously don't agree with what you said either, just saying.
edit on 7-6-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You're repeating everything that AJ haters always say, and they aren't proof that he's a double agent--they're theories.

I don't see a NWO double agent rallying up hundreds of protesters and constantly getting arrested when he protests at Bilderberg and other places. I don't see someone so passionate being a double agent, I just don't.

To those who say he does it for the money--this stuff is his job. He has a family. Of course it's partially for money. He's a guy making a living.

I will say this--- If he IS a controlled opposition, he doesn't know it. He's too passionate about it all to be knowingly deceiving his listeners and affiliates.

I understand he doesn't always hit all the issues, but he's probrably the most famous person in alternative media--he has to hold his tongue a little bit, he's doing a dangerous job. Why didn't he tell anyone his wife is Jewish? Really? Do you know how many hate crimes Jewish people suffer daily? Alex and his family probrably have enough to deal with. Broadcasting that his wife is Jewish would make it three times worse.

Stop focusing on his flaws, he's a human being. He isn't trying to be a leader, he's trying to educate, and he's making a living at the same time. Just like the rest of us.

Hearing people whine about Alex Jones really annoys me. No one has proof, no one has anything but baseless theories. Why do you say he needs to be exposed? You're not exposing anything. Not a single thing.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Crazy conspiracy theorist gets famous by ranting about crazy conspiracies.

Crazy conspiracy theorists rant about said conspiracy theorist being a conspiracy.

Zionist jews behind the entire plot.

More at 11.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'm not exactly sure what the significance of Bohemian Grove is. So they go on an outing away from the public and they burn effigies. Was anyone hurt? Would you be pissed if the government was in your business about a bonfire you organized. What about Burning Man? Is that a conspiracy?

Granted, the people at Bohemian Grove are big wigs and they shouldn't be trusted in the first place
, but still, what is so sinister about what they do? If there is, it has yet to be unearthed.
edit on 7-6-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

If you'll go back to the OP you'll see that I linked to 2 separate articles and a complete archive of Cooper's show.

I see the archive link, lots of stuff, and the Bill Cooper conspiracy is compelling but not proof. The 2 other links that came from the same website, both opinion articles, come from a site that spends a lot of energy hating Alex Jones while be bent on surviving a terrorist nuclear fallout, but all of its intense research is lacking quite a bit. Am I really supposed to take this website seriously? When clicking on the About button I wasn't to impressed, in fact I'm not really impressed with the site in general as far as information goes but I do enjoy it's layout and function.

Truther’s goal is to educate, inform and enlighten humanity just as Buddha, Jesus, Gandhi, King and Marley did before us.

Please join us in our quest for World Peace though non-violent pro-active Peace action.

We are the ones we have been waiting for.

Blessed are the Peacemakers.

One Love.

Namaste.

Please consider making a donation to Truther.org. Any donation, in whatever form, is greatly appreciated.

1. Donate Like-Wise by liking the Truther page on Facebook

2. Donate Twitter-Wise by following David Chase Taylor on Twitter

3. Donate Financially by making a digital donation via PayPal

You know, I did surf that site for a bit but I haven't come across yet any teaches from Jesus, Buddha, or Bob Marley.
Maybe if I donate they'll allow me access to the teachings

So the Bill Cooper conspiracy makes for a good discussion but doesn't prove Jones is with the NWO, imo.

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

In the scenes I run in and on here I have noticed a lot of Alex Jones hysteria. You may be wise to do your own research and not be influenced by personalities but there are many folks out there who are not so wise.

Seriously? In scenes you run in?

Umm, I've been around a little bit and never have seen the scenes you describe. Please, where are these areas of hysteria or some form of it so we can have a look for ourselves? Or is it just a small group of people you know? What's this scene you speak of? Elaborate please.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Honestly that last question seems kinda creepy to me. You could click on my profile and see if I choose to share where I'm from.

I've just had some red flags go off about him and wanted to share it here. If you are not compelled by what I've brought here that's totally fine with me. I just like to explore and bounce ideas off of people.

If you do enough digging around on the internet you'll find a whole website about the prisonplanet forums and how they are moderated.

One of the buzzwords this guy found was the word "wife". Apparently any time someone used that word it would get flagged for review before posting because AJ didn't want them talking about his wife. It's kinda silly but the dude ended up making a huge post with the word w-i-f-e which was removed from the forums quickly.

I would also like to clarify that I don't choose to throw around the 'zionist' word lightly because it comes with so much connotation (just ask the ADL). The truth is that it cannot be ignored that there ARE zionists (take the Rothschilds) and they have a policy that has been described as "Israel first".

The head of STRATFOR was asked in a press interview about his religion.

“Does being Jewish affect the way you view the world?"
“Being Jewish keeps things in perspective,” he says, smiling. “We lost two temples.”

So we have a clear indication that in the same year Alex Jones' went on national radio, a zionist intelligence agency was formed in the same city. And now we have leaked emails that detail STRATFOR's plan for disinformation agents where they outline different ways they have agents employed in the media.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join