It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Needs to be Exposed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
In an effort to persuade the great minds here to analyze certain aspects of the conspiracy community, I have put together this presentation. I'm not going to beat around the bush, I'm just going to state my opinion that Alex Jones is a disinformation agent working for STRATFOR. I won't rehash the articles that have gone over certain territory, so if you really want to see what I'm talking about check the links.

Alex Jones was first exposed nationally by William "Bill" Cooper. Does anyone remember the "war of the worlds" episode that went on for Y2K?

Alex Jones would never address this while Bill Cooper was alive. After his death, Alex felt like he could say that Cooper was "jealous" and was a "lunatic". If you go back and listen to the Bill Cooper mp3 archives which can be found here you will discover that Alex nearly mimics Bill Cooper's style. Bill Cooper warned of "Draconian" government and explained to America the meaning of "Hegelian dialectic". The shows speak for themselves honestly, especially if you have listened to AJ in the last 15 years.

Did you hear Alex say that Bill Cooper "screamed and cussed" at him during his 1998 interview? Let's listen to the interview and see for ourselves.

In the second video, listen to Alex say he has "nothing against jewish people and even has jewish friends". Why doesn't he mention that his wife is jewish? Now, I have love for all people of the earth, asian, semitic, gentil, african, we're all God's children in my book. This is an inconsequential bit of information until you see extremely compelling evidence that Alex Jones is a STRATFOR Double Agent.

For those who are unfamiliar with STRATFOR it is a zionist private intelligence network based in Austin, Texas with major Israel/Mossad connections (see above article for proof). Now, ask yourself: How could a nation-state which may have had a hand in something like, say, 9/11 further their attack by convincing their victims that their own government was responsible? For the 9/11 truthers, all I can say is that if you would entertain the notion that 9/11 was an inside job, you should also entertain the notion that it could have been infiltrators working for a different country.

Oh yeah, and you know how Alex always claims that "IN JULY OF 2001 I TOLD YOU 911 WAS GOING TO HAPPEN". Why do you people think Alex never gives credit to Bill Cooper, who warned of 911 ONE MONTH EARLIER IN JUNE OF 2001.

(Full version can be found through a simple youtube search)

Cooper was kill shortly after 9/11.

Now we have connections between STRATFOR, AJ and the death of Andrew Breitbart.

Here you have it folks, please make sure that future comments in this thread are POLITE and follow terms and conditions. There is too much craziness for folks like us to not show love, support and tolerance towards each other.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

edit on 7-6-2012 by KibbleChild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Why not just post your thoughts in the 100 already existing "Jones vs Cooper" threads? We have been talking about this for years. There is nothing new under this sun.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

edit on 7-6-2012 by KibbleChild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

I also agree. If the OP spent half the time exposing the corruption of the global elite than rehashing arguments against Alex Jones that have been discussed to death, ATS would be less about arguing and more about getting stuff done.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a lot of things need to happen to that snake oil salesmen Alex Jones..none of them good...not to worry his head will explode one day from one of his lunatic yelling sprees he goes on... i just don't understand how people can follow this guy.. the amount of followers he has spotlights the serious mental health issues in the world today

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I bet you never would have thought Jones worked for Stratfor if there never was a thread here about it.
edit on 7-6-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
a lot of things need to happen to that snake oil salesmen Alex Jones..none of them good...not to worry his head will explode one day from one of his lunatic yelling sprees he goes on... i just don't understand how people can follow this guy.. the amount of followers he has spotlights the serious mental health issues in the world today

And let the games begin!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

How is exposing Alex Jones' commercial fearmongering for what it is any less of a deserving pursuit of truth than exposing the untruths of our governments?

I think that Alex's way of going about things detracts from the real truth.

To quote Faulkner

"it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."
edit on 7-6-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET

Originally posted by alkesh

And let the games begin!

I know, right? It's like these guys love to flood in as quick as they can whenever a new Alex Jones thread is made. I wonder how long it's going to be before somebody accuses him for doing all this "for the money."

reply to post by Mkoll

It's better to be a screaming idiot than a silent lamb.

edit on 6/7/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Added additional response

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
"Bill Cooper Destroyed by Don Ecker"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey Folks,

Many of you may be familiar with a conspiracy theorist known as Bill Cooper.

In his day, he was known for being a liar, a drunk and a downright nasty individual to be around. After a few years in the field he had burned all of his bridges and no one wanted anything to do with him.... Everyone finally knew what kind of person Bill Cooper was.

But lately there has been this modern patriot myth about Cooper starting to develop. People are acting like he was some kind of a hero, or that he did less harm than good and wasn't a drunken ass.

Basically, I've seen people idolizing the man online, praising him, and talking about him like he wasn't a lying drunk with and anger problem and penchant for lying. It bothers me; people looking up to Bill Cooper - And I know I'm not alone.

Some people with more experience with Bill Cooper than anyone else have taken notice of this unusual turn and it bothers then too. In fact, Don Ecker got so pissed about it that he dedicated two hours to a show wherein he utterly destroys Bill Cooper and plays several hilarious/sad clips of the drunken/enraged/lying bill cooper doing what he did best: being drunk, lying and raging.

Well Folks, Your good buddy Exuberant1 has managed to locate a copy of that wonderful show and here it is, along with Don Ecker's account of what drove him to produce the show:

Bill Cooper-Are you ****ing Kidding???

"
Just allow me to say this, I have never meant a more bald faced liar, plagiarist, or despicable human being that the person who was Bill Cooper. Along with my exposes (some links here and more on the web) I also suggest reading “UFO’s, Aliens, and “Ex” Intelligence Agents: Who’s Fooling Whom? The Inside Story of John Lear, Bill Cooper and “The Greatest Cover-up in Hunan History” by Lars C. Hansson --- copyright 1991 by Paragon Research & Publications. (As a side note, I was the first to place this on the web with permission of Lars Hansson.) Lars Hansson's Affidavit
www.ufomind.com...

After seeing the thread here on The Paracast where one of the users asked about Cooper, I was actually shocked. I thought this guy had been “put to bed” years ago but I was wrong. I did some websearching on him and again was shocked by the acceptance of this guy by the “disaffected” and brain damaged on the web. There are people out there to this day that think Bill Cooper is the real deal. Jesus!

Some of the names associated with this story include but are not limited to the following.William "Bill" Cooper, John Lear, George Knapp, Bob Lazar, Tony Pelham, Lars Hansson, Billy Goodman, Tom Leykis, JFK assassination, Doug Deane, Michael Callan and the list goes on and on.

When I was preparing this episode of Dark Matters Radio, I had to go back thru 20 years of files, old issues of UFO Magazine and hundreds of tapes. More than once I got so disgusted I damned near threw it all out. My “Black Dog” reared his ugly head going through that Cooper #. However I knew that lots of folks were not around then to see and hear what was going on so I made a pact with myself to finish this. You will hear Cooper in his own words and nothing tells the story better than that. I hope that this show will answer all your questions about this “# head” named Milton William “Bill” Cooper.” I will say this … I am sorry he is dead because I never did get the opportunity to smash his teeth in.
"

Without Further Ado, here is the link to the show:

Don Ecker Destroys Bill Cooper - Mp3 file (56 megs)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
A few weeks ago I was listening to Alex and he was going on about how he said that y2k was fake all along. I was thinking in my head, no you didn't...what a liar.

edit on 7-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
uhm, actually in the late 90s, there were mass casualties in the eastern block, bosnia, chechnya.....i only listened to the first video at length, but really, and not in defense of jones, but what was he saying that we wouldn't see on cnn or any other network news today.....shoot, we have reports that arizona's border isn't safe due to drug cartels, and the next day we find out it was actually caused by our crappy economy.....i mean seriously, instead of jumping on a guy that is, well in his own way trying to get a word out.......why not focus our attention about to people that matter, the ones that make the decisions....not the ones that just talk....personalities don't matter......elected office holders DO...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
As much as there is AJ threads probably laced over ATS, this saves me looking for them
. Anyway when i first began getting into all this conspiracy stuff, Alex jones was one of the first morons i came across. He seems very arrogant to me and has no problems looking for donations to keep building his miserable empire. Apart from that, I do not know much else about him. He doesn't interest me, i wouldn't call him a conspiracy hero and just between you and me, I think the guy is nuts.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
visit the stratfor website if you need your daily dose of imperialism.

i especially liked the article where the united states uses it's neighbours, canada and mexico as "bulwarks" or defensive walls.

and the hint of disappointment that they didn't manage to acquire all of vancouver island on the west coast.

how well, i guess 90% of canada's western pacific coast belonging to alaska is not enough.

if you ever wonder why the world is full of wars, it's not religion like ignorant mouth pieces on t.v. like to tell you, it's people and organizations like stratfor and their cold-hearted ambition to rule the world.

the second amendment wasn't put in place so hillbillies could shoot beat up cars in their back yard.

it is much more serious and important than that. the nra has done more damage to the real reason the 2nd amendment is in place than anti-gun proponents could ever hope for.

what's funny is that all these stratfor advisors would be the first to soil their pants and cower begging for their lives at the first sight of a super soaker, let alone a pistol.

they are the most cowardly scum to walk the earth, yet their advice is taken like gospel, and hundreds of thousands have died because of it.

edit on 7-6-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KibbleChild

Exposed as what? They'll just replace him with another one, so you might as well just enjoy the horse and pony show! Grab some popcorn!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Both are only sources of information, both shouldn't be trusted as is.
You need to make sense of the information yourself and form your own views.

Its like fox vs RT, both provide somewhat extreme information and do so for their own agenda's, between the dotted lines lays the truth in amongst the disinfo...sort of like ATS

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

he's doing it all for the money

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
All I have to say is Bill Cooper is god and was a dam good example of a human being.
Btw it raises a red flag with me when someone always gotta tell you why they're not dead.The government doesn't give a dam about public out cry cause they know humans are stupid and have a memory of a goldfish.If Alex Jones wasn't on government pay roll the government would put a bullet in his head right in front of builderberg and not give a dam what you think.Alex jone I think may not be a dis-info artist cause all his info is public information already out but he is indeed a distraction for the people awakening. BTW Bill Cooper never said why hes alive or gave a dam why he just said if you got a problem come up this hill lets solve it with fist or gun....
edit on 7-6-2012 by rbmgang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Yes Protocol, you are the one to lead us to the land of 'true' information and save us.. Take your 10+ Karma, low scores, and 1 year registration... and go troll somewhere else... Yeah AJ needs to be exposed, lol... While he is reporting at Bildeburg, you got the secret docs on him... Bill Cooper would throw up that you would use his name to troll.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join