It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Residents report various illnesses-VIDEO- Woman featured has blog shut down?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Video from Aljazeera (from March 9th):

The lady in the video suffering from what she say's is side effects from the radiation. The government and the town is saying its all good to eat the food.

Emiko Numauchi, high school teacher of 18 years, living 25km from Fukushima plant

Her hair has started falling out
Her once healthy teeth have as well, leaving her dentist dumbfounded
Unusual rashes on her body
She thinks the radiation is slowly killing her
I’ve made myself a test subject to expose the govt’s lies
source

After this video was released, her blog was apparently shutdown.

Quoted in this blog from Fukushima Diary:
Numayu’s blog shut down

Minamisoma blogger called Numayu was recording her health state since after 311.

Just before one year anniversary. her blog was shut down.

There is no even cache.

The reason why it was shut down is not announced.

When she appeared on Aljazeera, she had purplish patch.

A report about the video was written on March 9th, same day as release on youtube
WATCH: Sickened Minamisoma teacher with unusual rashes featured on TV segment — Doctor: “No doubt a lot of people are already being affected by internal radiation” (VIDEO)

Sickened Minamisoma woman’s blog shut down — Recently featured on major news network
on March 12th

Now, posted today: June 5th,
Fukushima resident ‘Numayu’ has new website detailing health problems — Previous blog was shut down (PHOTOS)

Here are some photo's from the blog,
- From June 5th
- From May 27th

It appears though that her new blog,
translate.google.ca... (here is the google translated version) has been one thats been possibly ongoing(although in her post it suggest she may have somehow moved her whole blog over to the blogspot site?), the one that was shut down was her Yahoo Japan Blog,
This is from her last post:

Such as "Yahoo! Japan" has been laid on the gag, the reality of Fukushima Prefecture, do not talk about. 「 Google 」 。 Toward the "Google" which is guaranteed "freedom of speech", the blog has moved. numayu.blogspot.jp...-form 。 to begin "(Part 3) blog unexpected cocoon", here numayu.blogspot.jp... # comment-form. 。 Incidentally, (1) blog closed on March 10, in the near future, will be restored

google english & original

Incidentally, the she says it was closed on march 10th, the day after Aljazeera aired the piece on her!
Regardless of whatever happened with her blog, it is fishy BUT the bigger issue here is the medical issues! The video has a doctor who treated hiroshima victims saying its the same thing all over again. The potential health issues are incredibly important and it appears that the prolonged exposure to raditation within the vicinity of the reactors is major health problems!

Thoughts?!

*In related news, a 6.1 Earthquake was reported near Japan's Honshu*
source

Reuters) - A magnitude 6.1 earthquake struck 120 miles (194 km) southeast of Mito off Japan's main Honshu island at 20:31 p.m. British time on Tuesday, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.

Other recent important Fukushima threads:
FUKUSHIMA Fallout Coverup, Experts: US MILLIONS More will Die - World Depopulation under way!
Radioactivity In Tuna Caught Near California
edit on 6/5/2012 by Nspekta because: link

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

It's pathetic how they are trying to silence the innocent victems. This is just the beginning of what 'they' by no means will be able to control or bury. Makes me feel violent and hostile towards TPTB to actually try and minimize such a catastrophic world devastation.

If this girl isn't suffering from radiation sickness than it will be a plethora of other's in time. The point being that this thread illuminates that which is yet to unfold.

Can't help but wish that it was them loosing their teeth,loosing their hair and slowly dying but I know that would be no different than them.

I just want to see accountability and peace. That is a fantasy because of what is yet to come.
edit on 6-6-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta
Her hair has started falling out
Her once healthy teeth have as well, leaving her dentist dumbfounded
Unusual rashes on her body
When she appeared on Aljazeera, she had purplish patch.

Does make me wonder though, if the radiation sickness was that severe, deadly in fact, shouldnt *everyone* in Minamisoma have similar health problems?
Why is that we have to focus on ONE individual? I'd be expecting the story to be more like "Dentists in Minamisoma are wondering why everyone in town are losing their teeth"

Originally posted by Egyptia
It's pathetic how they are trying to silence the innocent victems. This is just the beginning of what 'they' by no means will be able to control or bury. Makes me feel violent and hostile towards TPTB to actually try and minimize such a catastrophic world devastation.

Read the post again before replying. She has just moved her blog from Yahoo Japan to blogspot.com, but aljazeera didnt know.

edit on 5-6-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
That is heavy. I'm trying to wrap my mind around the spiritual and psychological elements of committing to remaining in a situation like that and just caring for the animals. I would have high-tailed it out of there. These videos have a heavy emotional impact...

new topics

top topics

join