It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Media Issues Warning on US Military Shift

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuthealien
hope some one nukes america ,china is the poor persons friend

what a stupid thing to say! I hate people who look at a country
as a collective, as Borg, you could say. These people believe that
if the government is bad, then the people are bad and deserve
to day.

Do i deserve to die because my British government was involved
in the ilegal draw war? Does not daughter deserve to die also,
because she is English?

I hate the American government as much as the next person, and
it does annoy me that some brainwashed people try and stick up
for them and justify these wars. But night way would i ever consider
wanting America to be nuke, or harmed, just because of their
government!

Its people like you that keep the human race in the dark ages.

Also, i would like to add that your way of thing is another brainwashing
tool that governments use. If they make you believe that you are part
of a collective, Borg, in other words, blind patriotism for your country,
then they can get away with almost anything, like they have been for
years!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

China has put out propaganda of this nature for as long as I can remember. You could find a statement like this almost every day. This stuff is for the population of China to keep them under control by diverting their attention. Don't forget that half the population of China is still on the edge of starvation and completely left out of the current prosperity. Winners and Losers are hand picked under that Dictatorship.

Since China is not Free by any stretch of the imagination they must keep up the propaganda war to stop the masses from realizing they could be Free. All they need to do is realize that no government can stand up to a united people and the Dictators at the top are toast.

Since they were shamed into releasing that blind activist and freedom fighter, they will likely step up the propaganda for internal consumption to divert attention. What better way than to try and make them angry at the evil Free Americans. Life is so much better when the State completely controls you even if half of them live on $2 a day.

All governments use propaganda, and your government is no
different.

Half the Chinese are starving you say. I have lived and travelled
China, and while i have seen poor places, starving people is a bit
extreme.

My wife is Chinese. Her town is on the border of Russia and
north Korea. While her family were very poor, they always had
a roof over their heads, and food on the table.

It amazes me, and annoys me how the western media lie about
China (propaganda) yes, i know China is not perfect. Yes, i know
their is a human rights problem that really needs to be addressed.
But i also know the BS written by alot of people who have never
been to China and get all their ideas on China through western
propaganda media.

If you really want to see what a country is like, go visit the country.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by sonnny1

No I do not believe that, I am telling you why they did it. Do you believe in killing women and children? Seems you do if you support these wars which is typical of you.
edit on 053030p://6America/ChicagoTue, 05 Jun 2012 17:15:01 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Your telling me your "version" of it. Thats typical also.........

I support the right to defend,against threats foreign,and domestic. You have painted the US as the worlds worst Government ever,NEVER once stating the wrongs in the Governemnts you DO support.(Iran,China,etc..) Granted,there are many problems here,as in Europe,as in the rest of the World. Dont paint the US as the evil empire,you want it to be,so desperately.At least here,you can post your threads with reckless abandonment,without getting censored. China,not so much........Iran not so much.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Your telling me your "version" of it

There are no versions of the truth. I am just stating the reasons that OBL and his associates stated were the motives of 9.11 See my links if you need proof.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Stop buying their crap , make our own using our people.
Problem solved.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

If the US and the rest of the world do not handle this situation properly, this could get worse. Having said that, I don`t think this will escalate into war between China and The US. It will take more then that to start the burning of the dry tinder, because both rely heavily on each other for trade. If one goes down, so will the other. If war were to break out, it`d be a lose-lose situation for both sides. But in the end, it is TPTB that have the final say.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Fishlover02 because: I wanted to add the new final sentence to this post.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

There are no versions of the truth.

The problem I have with your one-sided thinking is this. You will find A reason to justify,terrorism. I dont care about OBL's reasons either. Hes a murder,and hes killed or had people killed. Innocent Americans.You seem to ALWAYS forget to state your stance on it,but ALWAYS justify it,because these are the reasons for it. Does his reasons justify it ? Can you honestly say "he has a point" ? I say he doesnt. PERIOD.

On topic....

America can and has,taken care of itself,without any other countrys help,the last 50 years. China can rattle all they want............
edit on 5-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I hate to be the bearer of logic, but economic status isn't gonna matter if the earth is used up.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I thought The US was shoring up its Pacific presence to make it harder for China to "go guns" in case America attacks Syria and Iran. Thats what the missile "shield" in Eastern Europe is for too right? To put both China and Russia at a further disadvantage when the time comes to "Iraqistan" more countries in the Middle East? Now that the "Missile Storm-- err I mean "shield" is active and carrier groups patrol the eastern Pacific...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

There are no versions of the truth. I am just stating the reasons that OBL and his associates stated were the motives of 9.11 See my links if you need proof.

Yea.. Your links or so called "proof/evidence" has much to be desired coming from a guy who posts in pro-military threads stating he is for the full support for the American military while you post absolute crap from Iranian backed news propaganda sources that spew disinformation about the U.S. (PressTV)

edit on 5-6-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

and you are a flipping, ignorant, usless breather.
\

2nd

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

im not a troll i simply believe that china is in fact the good side,and that ameriaca is the dark side popssibly working for darthvader,ok the darthvader bit is a joke but sinse we now live in the twilight zone i really dont know,as the posts of reality have been changed...

You're a clueless troll.

China has been screwing, stealing from, poisoning america since the start.

You should read what China did to their people, their monks, tibet... You should really get a clue before you start spouting this garbage. T Square... Baby murders, Starvations, mutilatings... what about China is right, again???

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

oh yeah? how do you figure that out?

is that why so many millions of chinese people live in abject poverty?

been watching too much state tv maybe?

mind you i'm not saying any other countries are in a much better state, but if you think your country is a poor person's friend you are delusional.

america has massive problems too but at least i'm not in denial about them....

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo

reply to post by SkullAndBeats235

how is america inocent if i recall it was you lot who unleashed this on human beings,and i believe you lot who created israel and oh yes and china is selling everything cheaper then you perhaps this is what its always been about money ,honestly if you cannot see that china are good people you deserve to be terminated so we can give your air to a real life thinking being
By your same rational you and your country should suffer from the atrocities you have committed.. and don't tell me your nation has been the innocent lamb because every nation, since human history began, has been guilty of something horrible. C'mon.. use your brain.

well china has done plenty of horrible sh*t too, so by your own rational they should suffer as well?

so i guess you'd just like billions of innocent civilians to suffer?

great.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

You obviously did not comprehend my point. No, I do not want millions to die.. I simply made that remark to encourage thought provocation to the statement that my country should be nuked off the map. You might want to go back through the 1st page and re-read.

edit on 5-6-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

im not a troll i simply believe that china is in fact the good side,and that ameriactric is the dark side possibly working for darthvader,ok the darthvader bit is a joke but sinse we now live in the twilight zone i really dont know,as the posts of reality have been changed...

edit on 5-6-2012 by stuthealien because: ameriactric as it seems the right word

that's kinda simiplistic - a country is made of billions of people, both good and bad. no one country can be called either good or bad because of what it's leaders do - often without the knowledge and or consent of the people, and this applies to asian countries too.

using your line of reasoning is how people convince themselves its okay to drop a nuclear bomb on a city of innocent women children and civilians... because their country had it coming?

you just create more and more problems like this.

try buddhism maybe...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ahh No More Wars Please!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo

You obviously did not comprehend my point. No, I do not want millions to die.. I simply made that remark to encourage thought provocation to the statement that my country should be nuked off the map.

well i don't think your country should be nuked. no country should be....

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Couldn't agree with you more

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

how is it meant to incite thats bull,im white english but if you go round bullying your gonna get some payback eventually,i understand people died and i feel for those left behind with the void ,but you must address the issue or the problems remain,america needs to be the planets friend for a while ,sort of spread the love,you know help people for a change ,

the truth is most americans have next to no control of or understanding of what their government is doing worldwide in their name.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join