It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Media Issues Warning on US Military Shift

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Well that's better and you are correct in that even though I trust no media as well, I think that Press is more credible than CNN.

Back in 2010 PressTV ran this News
story blaming US troops for atrocities.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ffeb27ca4979.jpg[/atsimg]
PressTV

Iraqis witnessing the arrival of US infantrymen on their rooftop have lost their lives after their house came under a bloody attack by the American troops.

Which on the surface really tugs at the heart strings when in reality it was Propaganda pure and simple. Why did PressTV use a known 5 year old picture of "Iraqi" soldiers with this story? Can you say [AGENDA]? Here is a another picture of the series. Notice the tennis shoes?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86d2c26e5d61.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a link to the original 2005 source PressTV recycled. Bloodied Faces Of Iraqi Children And people wonder why PressTV has a credibility issue.

They were caught red handed. Utter Garbage, So no, they are not ANY more credible than any others.

edit on 6-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Really

Credible?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

CNN was caught red handed with the Syrian Danny bit, what is your point?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Blaine I see you still haven't responded to the link I posted which gave reasons to the 911 attacks.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

china has nothing to lose. someone making $3 a day would go back to being a peasant and start farming in china.

but major corporations like nike and walmart would fail, unemployment would be in the hundreds of thousands.

nike and walmart just don't have the infrastructure to produce goods in america.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

You are correct in that the Chinese economy is very robust and they do control a lot of business around the world. Recently California outsourced building one of their bridges sections to China LOL

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

CNN was caught red handed with the Syrian Danny bit, what is your point?

The point is.

I know they are all garbage.

Do you?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I regularly post CNN stories and Press stories. I sift through the propaganda and false stories and post what I deem is correct based on my knowledge.

Don't you know the trick of giving someone 90 percent truth and throwing 10% falsehood in there to make the false seem true..
edit on 123030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2012 00:21:51 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I will post this...AGAIN....Never loan money to a person or Country that you cannot force them to pay. You know who has who by the Balls? The U.S. has CHINA by the BALLS! Now why would that be?

My Family owns several Companies and we can tell by the numbers that there is a MASSIVE and very QUICK RECOVERY going on. It just started within the last couple of months but it is substantial.

Now here we have CHINA...with a Large Growing Middle Class....COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DEPENDENT ON SALES TO THE UNITED STATES. China has all this Money and of all the places they could of invested it...where do they choose. The United States. WHY? Because it is the most Risk Free High Return investment they can achieve.

What would happen if one day..the U.S. stopped making payments on it's loans? What if the U.S. Stopped all incoming trade from CHINA? Now...what could the Chinese do? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! The Chinese Economy would be in ruins within a WEEK. The Chinese are no Military Match for the United States...they could do very little and even if they went Nuclear...with the U.S.'s new Breakthroughs in ABM's as well as Direct Energy Weapons...we would shoot every Chinese ICMB or SLBM out of the sky.

So the Chinese better PRAY we stay in a GOOD MOOD! Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Reall dumb question here ..

Where else would the US stick the bulk of its navy but in Asia / the Pacific ?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

How about the Atlantic ocean or the Pacific ocean to actually defend the homeland...?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Really dumb statement coming now ...

For better or worse we both know that won't be happening .
edit on 6-6-2012 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

But you know which is which right? You are 100% sure the PressTV stories you often run full bore with are the legit ones and not State owned and sponsored propaganda? Why? because it goes with your obvious agenda?

That's the difference between you and I, I hold everything they say [And all others for that matter] suspect.

But feel free to believe they are more credible...

edit on 6-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Max_TO

How about the Atlantic ocean or the Pacific ocean to actually defend the homeland...?

That is what the shift is!
edit on 6-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

The U.S. Military is a Global Force. We have bases and Naval Carrier Groups positioned all over the World.

The idea that ANYONE could attack the Continental U.S. using any Navy or Military is a JOKE. The only reason 9/11 happened was because of Airline Regs. That will never happen again. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
my intell pukes say it's to counter these:
pinterest.com...

www.ibtimes.com...

That is probably also why the president went to Viet Nam in person and Marines are being stationed in Australia.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by stuthealien

Really? Nuke my country huh??How many times has YOUR country given aid or rescue to ANYONE on this planet? We dont need to nuke or be nuked...I would and Im 58 years old, knock you teeth out any time you want to be mr big man....the reason you suck....the reason your brain power is so limited is the ape in the mirror you look in every day......try brushing your rotted teeth while your at it.....ATS....wow....idiots everywhere

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stuthealien

There are many, many, many, many poor people in China that are not receiving anywhere near the care and safety net that the poorest in America have.

Just keep that in mind... their government isn't all bells, whistles and party balloons over there. Nevertheless, they could have a role to play in purging this world of corruption and certainly have the power to make some changes in the U.S.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuthealien
reply to post by BLKMJK

how is it pathetic ,what makes you think america can go round bullying people all the time,maybe thats why people flew planes into your twin towers ,america your arrogrant the chinese people are good and america should not be escalating anything with china fullstop, well dont expect the rest of the world to help you this time you will be on your own

Since when do you think the PEOPLE of the USA are telling the government to do these things? What control do you think the regular people have over the government in the USA, NONE...and you wish we should be bombed for WHAT? I didn't ask them do go poking around, but you want to bomb me and my children and my friends? What if it was YOUR home country. What a misanthropic way to deal with the situation...bomb the people who actually care and then you're still left with the assholes...yea, real smart...good grief, does ANYONE even think about this stuff anymore?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Same old threats, same old BS.... seriously, these men get paid to do this crap? They are doing NOTHING productive for this world.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join