It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon "plane" crash - Where is the plane?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
I can say that I am an "Official Story" believer, with the single exception of the evidence from the pentagon.

This is the only evidence that (in my opinion) holds any credence to the truth-er side of the story.

I know a lot of people think the that those in power are stupid, but they are not stupid enough to call a plane crash without actually crashing a plane.

I watched a documentary of the supposed 9/11 hoax. It tried to show how the planes were added to the twin towers film after the crash. It tried to show how the graphics were flawed with different camera angles showing different plane trajectories. And, they somehow overlooked the fact that people SAW the freakin' planes.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the plane was landed at an unkown location using alien stealth technology, and all the passengers killed and disposed of, and not one member of the killing crews ever admitted to it because they were killed by other killing crews who were in turn killed by other crews

it's all very simple really

That's not even remotely funny.

Pamela Schuffert, whose family was very close with the family of Charles Burlingame, pilot of Flight 77, whose daughter Wendy was murdered in an arson fire in New Jersey Apartment Building in 2006, had this to say:

americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com...

Wendy knew that something strange and suspicious had happened to her father Chip, and wanted to KNOW THE TRUTH. She refused to remain silent and became quite outspoken.

FIELD MCCONNELL is a "9/11" TRUTH-TELLER/RESEARCHER, retired from the USAF. I met with him personally while traveling to research and document for my investigative journalism. Due to his knowledge about "9/11" and years of investigation, I had him on several of my radio broadcasts.

www.google.com...

McConnell told me and my radio listeners what happened, in fact, to the plane piloted by Chip Burlingame, that ALLEGEDLY hit the Pentagon.THE PLANE NEVER HIT THE PENTAGON! He revealed how instead it had been remote piloted out over the Atlantic Ocean and incinerated with high temperature explosives which were remote detonated, and utterly destroyed.

And when his daughter Wendy, sensing that foul play had occurred in her father's death, continued to DEMAND AN EXPLANATION and a probe of what really happened, SHE DIED UNDER MYSTERIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES AS WELL.

edit on 5-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 6/6/12 by argentus because: added ex tags to off-site sourced material

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

You left out this part from your article.

This has led many "9/11" Truth investigators to wonder if the military had used exotic 21st century death weapons possibly linked with microwave, directed energy, pulsed or laser weapons being developed, to destroy her and her condominium.

Boy that is mysterious.
edit on 5-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I can say that I am an "Official Story" believer, with the single exception of the evidence from the pentagon.

This is the only evidence that (in my opinion) holds any credence to the truth-er side of the story.

Why would you believe one part of a story and not be suspicious of the rest of it? That makes no sense. If one part of the story doesn't hold up to scrutiny, the whole thing is suspect.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

BTW everyone here who is claiming that there was no plane. You are disrespecting the people who died on that plane and their families. Keep that in mind.

The comment I quoted above is complete rubbish. This is yet another ploy to try to prevent people from asking questions. To hold this opinion is outright ignorance.

Many of the family members themselves have the same concerns and questions. The people who are withholding the video footage from the Pentagon are the ones disrespecting the people who died and their families.

I still remember the first time I saw the footage that was released from the Pentagon. My first reaction was that was no plane. It was a missile that hit the Pentagon. The easiest way to prove it was a plane would be to release the video footage. There is absolutely no reason I can think of to not release the videos unless it proves that it wasn't a plane.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

You left out this part from your article.

This has led many "9/11" Truth investigators to wonder if the military had used exotic 21st century death weapons possibly linked with microwave, directed energy, pulsed or laser weapons being developed, to destroy her and her condominium.

Boy that is mysterious.

And you left out THIS part:

Field shared how she perished in 2006, in a mysterious fire in her condominium unit. Strangely, he added, none of the OTHER condominium units were affected, but only hers. Field revealed that it was extremely HIGH TEMPERATURE as well.

So, is she a nut job, and everybody else as well, just for speculating? It takes a conscious effort to lock a door on the way out, and here the guy was fleeing an inferno knowing that his "fiance" was inside, and he just happens to be ex-army. Got any alternative explanations for this mysterious high-temperature fire, or how the door "mysteriously" locked, [SNIP]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 6/6/12 by argentus because: removed minor rudeness and added ex tags to offsite-sourced material

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Pamela? You are seriously using HER as a source? Wow. So, how many times has she personally stopped the implementation of the FEMA red and blue lists this year? She is a bigger nut than Judy Wood.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

So, is she a nut job,

Pamela Schuffert the alcoholocaust writer definitely is a filbert.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Pamela? You are seriously using HER as a source? Wow. So, how many times has she personally stopped the implementation of the FEMA red and blue lists this year? She is a bigger nut than Judy Wood.

Predictable response from the Liar camp. When all else fails, pull out the nut card.

I suppose Field is a nut too, eh?

edit on 5-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I wasn't kidding. the reason no radar tracked the plane out over the ocean is the alien stealth technology
edit on 5-6-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I wasn't kidding. the reason no radar tracked the plane out over the ocean is the alien stealth technology
edit on 5-6-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

Show us a video with a plane or get lost.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Pretty much on this subject, he is. And, I don't have to "pull out the nut card" for Pamela...she does that all by herself.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

You don't have to be a physics doctorate ... You only need a partially functioning brain.

Golf clap.

clap..

clap..

clap..

Indeed. that's the common denominator between Dr. Judy Wood, Richard Gage, AIA, and Rob Balsamo...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

So rather than doing the easy path Option A: taking plane and remotely piloting it into the Pentagon, thereby actually having physical evidence of said plane crash, they instead to opt for Option B: Rube-Goldberg. Take plane, pilot it out secretly over the Atlantic using stealth technology to hide it from radar, then incinerate it with exotic weaponry from the 25th century, then use a missile that magically cloaks itself to look and act like a 757, have it hit the Pentagon, blow up, and then send out a team of stealth ninja agents from the NWO, to run out and plant tons upon tons of aircraft debris all over the Pentagon lawn, the lamp posts, and even inside the burning Pentagon, and set it all up to look like a plane crashed into it, and then plant hundreds of "eyewitnesses" on the NWO payroll to show up and claim how a 757 impacted the Pentagon, and do it all in front of news cameras, which were on site within a few moments, and instead of actual first responders, they used planted first responders to lend more credence to the illusion of a plane crash, by claiming passenger bodies, aircraft parts, and other bits of info that would indicate a 757 crashed inside the Pentagon.

yeeeaahhhhhhh......... thats it. The first option was waaaay too stupid and hard to do. Option B is so much better.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

So rather than doing the easy path Option A: taking plane and remotely piloting it into the Pentagon, thereby actually having physical evidence of said plane crash, they instead to opt for Option B: Rube-Goldberg. Take plane, pilot it out secretly over the Atlantic using stealth technology to hide it from radar, then incinerate it with exotic weaponry from the 25th century, then use a missile that magically cloaks itself to look and act like a 757, have it hit the Pentagon, blow up, and then send out a team of stealth ninja agents from the NWO, to run out and plant tons upon tons of aircraft debris all over the Pentagon lawn, the lamp posts, and even inside the burning Pentagon, and set it all up to look like a plane crashed into it, and then plant hundreds of "eyewitnesses" on the NWO payroll to show up and claim how a 757 impacted the Pentagon, and do it all in front of news cameras, which were on site within a few moments, and instead of actual first responders, they used planted first responders to lend more credence to the illusion of a plane crash, by claiming passenger bodies, aircraft parts, and other bits of info that would indicate a 757 crashed inside the Pentagon.

yeeeaahhhhhhh......... thats it. The first option was waaaay too stupid and hard to do. Option B is so much better.

You left out the part about the governments ability to freeze time. Thats how they planted the parts without being seen.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
While members of the government may have been involved in the plot, they may have been acting in a capacity removed from their governmental/DoD role. Not sure if you realize that extra-governmental organizations are comprised of governmental officials, --organizations such as the Council on Foriegn Relations, Tri-lateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, Bohemian Grove and others. These are not fictions of a "conspiracy theory." These organizations are very real, and the wealthiest, most powerful people in the world, from journalists to politicians to business magnates are members. I'm not blaming any of these groups. I'm just stating that such "extra-governmental" groups exist, and that they have very powerful members of the governmental, political, business and journalistic world in them.

I will agree that there are certain groups out there. However without proof or even circumstantial evidence that they were involved in 9-11 why bother to bring them up.

Originally posted by GhostLancer
As far as your allegations of disrespect. No sir/ma'am. It is disrespectful to allow them to have died under the false pretenses of a LIE. To sit back and accept the official story is the GREATEST DISRESPECT, for their familes deserve the truth. Just because you may find it uncomfortable to consider, look at the evidence. One of the best things you can do to respect and honor them is to try to find out what really happened to them. Just look into the inconsistencies regarding the faked/lied-about cell phone calls that were said to have happened, and compare that to the reality of airline cell phone service available that fateful day.

It's disrespectful to claim that no plane hit the pentagon when one did and people died in that plane.
That's the point I'm trying to get across.

If you want to honor their memory by investigating for the truth. That's fine.

I, for one, would be plenty upset if people kept on saying there was no plane and my family members were killed in the crash.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Again there are plenty of eye witness accounts that saw a plane.
Many of them ATS members.

Everyone ignores this.
edit on 6-6-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Again there are plenty of eye witness accounts that saw a plane.
Many of them ATS members.

Everyone ignores this.
edit on 6-6-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

There are many eyewitnesses that said they saw a military plane hit the WTC, but hey you'll discredit those eyewitnesses any day

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

So what do you think happened at the pentagon?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by Fichorka

It is unknown at wich speed the plane crashed in the Pentagon so we can't bring the speed in the equation.

AA 77 was flying at 530 mph (853 km/h, 777ft/s, 237 m/s, or 460 knots)

wouldn't the plane fall apart at such speed and so low to the ground?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join