It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. missiles infected with Chinese fakes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

Whoa, calm down grandad before you give yourself a heart attack

So being over 40 makes people an expert on the worlds events then does it? Good 'cos I'm 47 (not that that has anything to do with anything
)

So you learnt your history in the military then ? and you think that's going to be taught from an unbiased viewpoint do you ?

How much of the world have you travelled ?, I mean as a tourist, not with the military because being in a group of other grunts who had their brains removed in basic training does not allow you to see the country you're "visiting" as it really is. Once you've travelled the world somewhat it opens your horizons to the way other races think and do things and THEN you get some perspective on the way the world is. I have visited many countries on five continents (so far) including spending quite a bit of time in your own country (I loved Arizona, probably my favourite place I've been in the world so far) and go out of my way to try to get to know the locals and get their views on life.
Honestly it really does make me laugh the amount of people on here who think they know everything about the world but have never left their own countries.

Before you start throwing the word ignorance around , try reading your comments through someone else's eyes (oh and while your at it check your posts for hypocritical comments
)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join