It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large influx of Leukemia patients at the mayo clinic Hematology Dept

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
my friend was just diagnosed with leukemia. She is going to the mayo clinic and recently said this on facebook

"Spoke to the Mayo Clinic today...the Good news is they do accept my insurance...the bad news is the hematology dept is super busy overloaded with new Leukemia and Lymphoma patients...What the eff is going on that so many people are getting this cancer I wonder...They hope to see me within the next 90 days"

this is in new mexico

Is there a correlation between this and fukushima? Seems suspicious

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
sorry to hear of your friends illness my friend and best wishes with their recovery.

well since radiation is cumulative, it just may be pushing people past their safe levels threshold (as if there are any) or increasing things in some way.
edit on 4-6-2012 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
rads are cumulative and we are getting them from so many sources...
since we can't seem to avoid trouble.....my list of natural immune booster is:
glutathion, and chaga fungus, baking soda, boron, and clay, and any ginsangs, and iodine...and I'm taking a green food mix with everything in it.

I don't know if we can avoid trouble, I think we can only try fight it off

best of luck
to you and to us all

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
sadly on its way to a town near you
edit on 4-6-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
My aunt is in Los angeles and has been fighting thyroid cancer for about 7months now.

my great aunt also lives there and has just had surgery for colon cancer that surprised the Doctors with how fast and far it spread...

whatever the cause like Dan has said we need to monitor our personal accumulation if possible. and prepare our body to defend against it thanks for that info Dan...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Besides Nevada, wasn't New Mexico also a nuclear testing ground?

Maybe the accumulation from everything, including Fukushima and weapons testing, has overwhelmed the health of people in the area.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by collietta

I don't think so.
The "hot zone" was west of Globe/Mesa, included Pheonix, but that was many years ago, and has diminished to suitable levels now, due to it mostly being airborn, sedimentary residue.
The radiation was much like that of a volcano...with the plume ending, right at Pheonix "west to east" jetstream,

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

I was doing some research and I found (wikipedia) that some of the testing was done in White Sands New Mexico.

You could be right about the radiation decaying to safe levels. White Sands was one of the first testing areas.

Wikipedia Trinity Nuclear test- New Mexico
edit on 4-6-2012 by collietta because: For spelling and clarity.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
my friend was just diagnosed with leukemia. She is going to the mayo clinic and recently said this on facebook

"Spoke to the Mayo Clinic today...the Good news is they do accept my insurance...the bad news is the hematology dept is super busy overloaded with new Leukemia and Lymphoma patients...What the eff is going on that so many people are getting this cancer I wonder...They hope to see me within the next 90 days"

this is in new mexico

Hi,

URGENT!

Sorry to hear about your friend. Get her to ask her doctor about her taking LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C.

It (allegedly) cured Leukemia in one case!

You can buy it online, but it is quite expensive. People on ATS are making it themselves for about $30.

Check it out here... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Get your friend to spread the word to everyone in the clinic!

With Love,

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Sorry to hear this.

Don't do anything not too bright, such as throw away PF salmon capsules just because the expiration date is passed. Where, I would ask, are you going to find any new supplements that are somehow 'fresher' for consumption?

There's only Pre-fukushima, and Year One. We all did something not too bright, I'm afraid, by being born under the hose. Thank The God Of Science that it all harmlessly disperses. We can't include some of the best preventatives for discussion, but we can soak our feet in booze. Top shelf, please, Pre-Fukushima if you've got it.

I've been wondering if the psychedelia of the late 60's wasn't perhaps radiation induced. I really don't want to buy futures in flower power stickers and such, but I do wonder if all the free radicals didn't somehow induce a sort of cultural psychosis. Not everyone was on hard mind candy. The cubs nearly went all the way, in '69, but they didn't have a Wotld Class Stadium, so they folded to the mets. They had Cafe Wha, and stuff.

It's sad that politics continue as usual. I can't even turn the television monitor on, anymore, since all available channels are in ssss, which makes it impossible to endure, even for mediawatch purposes. Silent Spread Sound Spectrum is like clover, impossible to manage. You just have to get rid of it. But there's no correlation between Fukushima and cancer, in case you want the OS a little early. If there's one thing I learned in Viet Nam
edit on 4-6-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Hope your friend gets better, that sucks. At least she's at one of the best hospitals on the planet. My dad had open heart surgery at Johns Hopkins last year and my mom is going in for equally major gastro-intestinal surgery there next week, and really, there is a huge difference between places like Mayo and Hopkins vs. most other hospitals. The care at those places is just far, far beyond what you get anywhere else, but a very few places.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed

this is in new mexico

Might have something to do with what they're eating.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The key to preventing cancer is 'essential nutrients' and an 'alkaline pH'.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I am sorry about your friend. Your thread is a bit misleading. The implication is that somehow there is an increase in cancer in New Mexico. The Mayo clinic has three locations,

Clinic Locations Scottsdale and Phoenix, Arizona Mayo Clinic Hospital Jacksonville, Florida Mayo Clinic Hospital Rochester, Minnesota Rochester Methodist Hospital Saint Marys Hospital Mayo Eugenio Litta Children's Hospital
www.mayoclinic.org...

It is not stated in your thread which Mayo Clinic she is trying to get into. I would also wonder why she is not seeking treatment locally? Has she already gotten treatment that was ineffective? Waiting 90 days to begin treatment is a long time, what kind of leukemia does she have?
edit on 5-6-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

top topics

join