It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My run-in with Donald Nixon and the info he divulged

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

You could be right, he could have been living the con artist delusion, but you could be wrong. When I read Nixon, Rothchild, Cia, princes, and billions, I start to think ....connected.

I never said there wasn't a connection. There are bloody newspaper clippings documenting this, Jesus...

But just because a bunch of names get thrown into a story about a magical cure-all, etc. It doesn't give any validity to it all. If you want I can introduce you to a bunch of people that know Bush and a bunch of billionaire Saudis, have their picture with them and everything...

But don't mind them hitting up you or someone you know for an "investment opportunity." Because seriously, that one photo-op for some people is enough for them to claim a lot of BS for years to come...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FORMe2p00p0n
reply to post by Shirak

You know, reading your post kinda pulled on some memory cords... I mean it's really hard to remember the scientific logistic he told me, but your post vaguely resembled what I remember.

Can you recall the color of the serum?
Also did he mention if it was any particular part of the plant?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

I clearly remember

* it was given to me in a clear plastic "eye-drop type" container with no labeling what so ever
* it was totally clear like water, which I presume was from the processing techniques used
* it had the viscosity close to water, but was slightly "oily" to the touch
* it was very fragrent, and smelled like flowers... and did resemble the smell of lillacs, with a slight "plant-like" overture (kind of like the smell of aloe plant).
* I remember him telling me it was derived from the lillac flower
* He said it was processed on the island (as in currently...1998)

the rest I can only partially recall

* he mentioned there was science/chemistry involved in purifying and processing it.... like radiating or something similar to do on a molecular level
* I don't recall if he said other parts of the lillac plant, specific part of the lillac flower or whether some other plant species were used in the process.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Did you give talk to Michael Huicochea a business card recently. That said Donald Nixon and under it said KSO. Mr. Huicochea is my teacher. He has that exact same card he got it from Donald Anthony Nixon by starting a conversation with him.

a reply to: FORMe2p00p0n

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Did you give talk to Michael Huicochea a business card recently. That said Donald Nixon and under it said KSO. Mr. Huicochea is my teacher. He has that exact same card he got it from Donald Anthony Nixon by starting a conversation with him.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Tonight (11/18/15), I met Sir Donald A. Nixon and he gave me a card also. It's not exactly as you described but it does have a seal with what looks like latin under it and another graphic with Chinese or Japanese characters. I got curious about the card and his history so I googled his name and came across this thread.

He told me of a secret "geocache" if you will, in the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda, CA. Basically a secret that you can only gain access to by showing them the card. I will not mention the secret but it did peak my curiosity!
edit on 19-11-2015 by soners22 because: Added photo

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
So you know what the secret is, but won't tell us because..?

That's not Latin, it's French. If Google Translate is anything to go by, it means "Always Ready."
"Toujours Pret" is the tagline of the 2nd Armored Cavalry Unit.

Here's some oddness: That Coat of Arms doesn't seem to actually exist, at least officially. There are a lot of similar ones, but none that are so close that I'd be willing to call it a "Quick Photoshop Job" to fake. More than one edit, at least. Unless it's eluding me. Tomorrow, I'll try various other methods to find out where it came from.

The Kanji Sigil is likewise elusive. Does anyone here know or at least recognize the individual characters?
edit on 22/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

"Sir Donald"'s title might be worth looking into before you break out the big book of heraldry.
Self styled titles were particularily popular amongst snake oil salesmen in old western movies if memory serves.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I doubt it's an official title, something to do with an island that lives like the old days of monarchy. And "Grand Executioner Donald" just quite have the same ring to it anyway.
Half surprised it isn't spelled "Ser" though.

I haven't broken out the big book yet, I broke out the google image search. What lends credence to it is that the style of crest is extremely common, but I didn't notice one close enough that the uploader could have just photoshopped the world held by hands onto the shield. I'll try looking for the individual parts of the crest (Sun, Banner, World Symbol) later.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join