It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My run-in with Donald Nixon and the info he divulged

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

He said they developed it from lilacs (the flower) and did some special radiating/manipulation procedure to process it. The final product was this clear serum that smelled like lilacs. He said all you need to do is dab your finger and put it on your skin, it will absorb through your skin and stimulate your natural antibodies to become super antibodies that will seek out and destroy ALL disease.

OK I hunted some stuff on lilac down ... AKA The Serum

Lilac [gardenersnet.com]

Aside from Roses, there is no flower as beautiful and aromatic as Lilacs. Of the two, Lilacs have a stronger scent that carries quite a distance. Unfortunately, Lilacs bloom for only a very brief couple weeks in the spring.

Both George Washington and Thomas Jefferson grew them in their gardens. Lilac bushes can live for hundreds of years.

Syringa [wiki]

Syringa (Lilac) is a genus of about 20–25 species of flowering woody plants in the olive family (Oleaceae), native to woodland and scrub from southeastern Europe to eastern Asia, and widely and commonly cultivated in temperate areas elsewhere.

Now several things struck me after reading the wiki ...

1stly an island ...

Festivals
Several locations in North America hold annual Lilac Festivals, including:

The Arnold Arboretum in Boston, Massachusetts, which celebrates "Lilac Sunday" every May. The Arboretum shows off its collection of over 422 lilac plants, of 194 different varieties. Lilac Sunday is the only day of the year when picnicking is allowed on the grounds of the Arboretum.

Lombard, Illinois, called the "Lilac Village", which has an annual lilac festival and parade in May. The village also contains Lilacia Park, a garden with over 200 varieties of lilacs, as well as over 50 kinds of tulips.

Mackinac Island, in Michigan, which celebrates a weeklong lilac festival and lilac parade each June.

Rochester, New York, which has held its Lilac Festival since 1898, the longest-running in North America. This celebration is held in Highland Park, which has the most varieties of lilacs at any single place, many of which were developed in Rochester.

The Royal Botanical Gardens near Hamilton, Ontario, which holds its Lilac Celebration each May.

Spokane, Washington, known as the "Lilac City", which holds an annual lilac festival and lilac parade.

Mackinac Island [wiki]

Culture
Mackinac Island is home to many cultural events, including an annual show of American art from the Masco collection of 19th-century works at the Grand Hotel. There are at least five art galleries on the island. Mackinac Island has been the setting of two feature films: This Time for Keeps in 1946 and Somewhere in Time, filmed at the Grand Hotel and various other locations on the island in 1979. Mackinac Island has been written about and visited by many influential writers including Alexis De Tocqueville, Margaret Fuller, Henry David Thoreau, Edward Everett Hale, Mark Twain, Bill Bryson, Herman Melville, and Constance Fenimore Woolson. Favorable growing conditions have allowed lilacs to thrive on the island. Since 1949, the island's residents have been celebrating the lilacs with an annual 10-day festival, culminating in a horse-drawn parade that has been recognized as a local legacy event by the Library of Congress.

Now back to lilac's ...

Lilacs are often considered to symbolize love (see language of flowers). In Greece, Lebanon, and Cyprus, the lilac is strongly associated with Easter time because it flowers around that time; it is consequently called paschalia.

Syringa vulgaris is the state flower of New Hampshire, because it "is symbolic of that hardy character of the men and women of the Granite State" (New Hampshire Revised Statute Annotated (RSA) 3:5).

"When Lilacs Last in the Dooryard Bloom'd" is a poem written by Walt Whitman as an elegy to Abraham Lincoln. The poem was set to music by both Paul Hindemith and Roger Sessions.

"Syringa" is the title of a poem by John Ashbery, from his collection Houseboat Days.

Lilac Wine is a song written by James Sheldon in 1950.

So I went looking for lilac wines ...

The drink ...

Lilac Wines [grapestomper.com]

The song ...

Lilac Wine (song) [wiki]

Lyrics
The lyrics form a narrative in which the narrator recounts his experiences with the lilac tree, lilac wine made from it, and his loved one.

Personal Disclosure: Cont.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Explanation: Continued from previous post ...

Lilac Wine (lyrics) [songmeanings.net]

Lilac Wine Lyrics

I lost myself on a cool damp night
I gave myself in that misty light
Was hypnotized by a strange delight
Under a lilac tree

I made wine from the lilac tree
Put my heart in its recipe
It makes me see what I want to see
And be what I want to be

When I think more than I want to think
I do things I never should do
I drink much more that I ought to drink
Because it brings me back you

Lilac wine is sweet and heady, like my love
Lilac wine, I feel unsteady, like my love
Listen to me, I cannot see clearly
Isn't that she, coming to me nearly here?

Lilac wine is sweet and heady where's my love?
Lilac wine, I feel unsteady, where's my love?
Listen to me, why is everything so hazy?
Isn't that she, or am I just going crazy, dear?

Lilac wine, I feel unready for my love
Feel unready for my love
---
"Lilac Wine" as written by James H. Shelton
Lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.

Then I went looking for irradiated wines ...

Note CAUTION! PDF autoloads in adobe. @yourownriskok!

Study of the Ultraviolet Irradiation of Resveratrol and Wine (by Jean-Pierre Roggero JOURNAL OF FOOD COMPOSITION AND ANALYSIS 13, 93-97 (2000)
Article No. jfca.1999.0846) [ftp.fao.org]

Intense UV irradiation totally transforms resveratrol into a compound (F-1) highly fluorescent
in the UV range. A similar compound (F-2) is present in red wines. Irradiation of wine leads to
the complete disappearance of both cis and trans isomers of piceid with the formation of F-2, and
to a large decrease in resveratrol isomers content, associated with the formation of F-1. Another
fluorescent compound (F-3) also appeared, but its origin is unknown. ( 2000 Academic Press)

Key =ords: wine; irradiation; resveratrol.

Resveratrol [wiki]

Resveratrol (3,5,4'-trihydroxy-trans-stilbene) is a stilbenoid, a type of natural phenol, and a phytoalexin produced naturally by several plants when under attack by pathogens such as bacteria or fungi.

The effects of resveratrol are currently a topic of numerous animal and human studies. Its effects on the lifespan of many model organisms remain controversial, with uncertain effects in fruit flies, nematode worms,[5] and short-lived fish. In mouse and rat experiments, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, blood sugar-lowering and other beneficial cardiovascular effects of resveratrol have been reported. In humans, however, while reported effects are generally positive, resveratrol may have lesser benefits.[6] In one positive human trial, extremely high doses (3–5 g) of resveratrol, in a proprietary formulation designed to enhance its bioavailability, significantly lowered blood sugar.[7] This 28-day Phase 1b study was conducted privately in India by pharmaceutical company Sirtris, and was announced at an investors conference in 2008.[8] However, although it has been alluded to in review articles, the study itself has never been published in a peer-reviewed scientific publication. Despite the mainstream press alleging resveratrol's anti-aging effects, there are no accepted data to form a scientific basis for the application of these claims to mammals (see life extension section below). At the present time, research on resveratrol is in its infancy and the long-term effects of supplementation in humans are not known.

Resveratrol is found in the skin of red grapes and in other fruits. However, red wine contains very little of it, on the order of 0.1-14.3 mg/l.[12] Resveratrol has also been produced by chemical synthesis[13] and by biotechnological synthesis (metabolic engineered microorganisms)[14] and is sold as a nutritional supplement derived primarily from Japanese knotweed.

Strangely this also appeared in my search results on irradiated wines with additional search term added which was "lilac"...

Amethyst [quartzpage.de]

The name refers to its alleged ability to protect its owner from the negative effects of alcohol consumption, namely "methy", the Greek expression for being drunk, and "a-methy-stos" would translate to "one that does not get drunk"[1]. This association probably came up because of the color of red wine is sometimes similar to that of amethyst.

Personal Disclosure: Cont.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Explanation: Continued from previous post...

Amethyst is a very special quartz. Although it occurs in many different rocks in many different forms, most amethysts share certain basic properties, not just the color.
The color can vary from a pale pinkish violet to a dark blue-violet, with shades of red, and sometimes gray. Very often the color is unevenly distributed or even patchy, and is most intense at the tips of the crystals. Amethyst shows a weak dichroism, with the color changing from gray-violet to purple.

Amethyst owes its color to high energy radiation, e.g. gamma rays from radioactive sources (Berthelot, 1906) and the presence of iron built into its crystal lattice (Holden, 1925). The irradiation causes iron Fe(+3) atoms which probably replace the silicon in the center of the SiO4 tetrahedra to lose another electron and form Fe(+4), an unusual oxidation state of iron (Lehmann and Moore, 1966). Note that the colorizing iron and its precursor is probably not present in the lattice as ideal ions (Fe3+ and Fe4+), but in part bound covalently to oxygen to form a FeO4 group. The electron released from the iron by irradiation is probably taken up by another ion, but there are different models on how exactly the Fe(+4) color center is stabilized. According to a theory of Lehmann et. al., 1973, the electron released from the Fe3+ to form Fe4+ is captured by another Fe3+ elsewhere in the lattice which gets reduced to a Fe2+, so the color center would be a pair of [FeO4]2+/Fe2+ formed in this reaction:

[FeO4]- + Fe3+ → [FeO4]0 + Fe2+
However, other mechanisms including the role of other ions in the charge compensation have been proposed and the details of the nature and formation of amethyst color centers are still a matter of debate. For a review of the different recent theories, see Rossman, 1994, early theories have been discussed by Holden, 1925.

Note: Do not expose an amethyst to direct sunlight for a long time. Very likely it will pale out by the ultraviolet radiation. Some amethyst pales out really quickly and some very slowly, but you can't tell in advance. Even the intense sunlight behind the window in your living room might do some damage, although the ultraviolet components are mostly filtered out by the window glass. This is actually true for all quartz varieties whose color is irradiation-induced (smoky quartz, citrine, pink quartz). In the summer I often cover my showcases with a black cloth.

Personal Disclosure: I hope this helps!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Awesome thread OP!

And brilliant investigations from the thread participants

Boncho... I don't know why you seem skeptical? It all makes sence to me, money and reputation aye?

edit on 5-6-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Boy, you seemed to fall down a rabbit hole of information. One thing leads to another which leads to another.....

Here is a little more about health benefits. I don't THINK you posted this.

Medicinal Uses for Lilacs
Lilacs are used by herbalists as a treatment for parasitic intestinal worms in humans. The lilac may cause the worms to die and be expelled from the body. The scent and potency of lilac doesn't fade in hot water, so lilac tea was traditionally used as a tonic. Lilac tonic is used to reduce fever as well as to prevent recurring attacks of disease. Specifically, the lilac is used to treat kidney disease and malaria.

Link

ETA: By the way, great thread op. Why can't awesome things like this happen to me?

edit on 5-6-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

OP does the secret society you mentioned(Knightsd of the Sacred Order) stated that they control the world aside from making a miracle serum? Also sorry to go kinda off topic but is there any connection from the organization to the bloodline of Jesus Christ?
edit on 5-6-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Frustrating, isn't it Boncho? People will ignore you if you post anything that goes against what they want to believe so badly. It matters not that you have done your research... Well done anyway dude.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Now here is something very interesting about Donald Nixon.

en.wikipedia.org...

In the mid 1990s, Nixon once again encountered Vesco while working with the Cuban government on clinical trials for an immunity-boosting drug. Nixon engaged Vesco in the project, as he was living in Cuba and had ties to the government. The clinical trials yielded positive results, however Vesco attempted to defraud Nixon and Fidel Castro’s brother, Raul Castro, which led to Nixon and Vesco being detained by government authorities on May 31, 1995. Nixon was released on July 2, 1995.[2] Vesco, however, was convicted of “economic crimes against the state” and in 1996 was sentenced to thirteen years in jail.

Working on an immunity-boosting drug?
Your story just got more interesting.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30

You do realize that Donald Nixon died on June 27, 1987 right?

The man that died in 1987 is F. Donald Nixon ....Donald A. Nixon's father.

The OP is talking about the son...not the father.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
First off, I’d like to thank all that have helped get information regarding this… whether it confirms or debunks the story I told. I have always wondered if Donald was blowing smoke up mah *** or saw me and planned to tell me all that stuff for some reason (Really? Seriously you’re gonna pick the blue-haired kid?) or maybe he thought I’d be the only one that actually believes his story…
This thing has weighed heavy on me from time to time and it feels great to get it out to an awesome group like ATS. Thanks again…

I guess since some of you seem so interested… I have some time so, I’ll throw out some of the connections I found ... which “coincidently verifies” Donald’s Island… Monarchy type system… and connection with Vesco…. And brings in a whole new slew of names..

I had found this article, which stated the island Vesco wanted to buy

Source

Vesco surfaced on the small Caribbean isle of Antigua in 1982 with a plan to buy half of Barbuda, Antigua's small sister island, and establish a principality called the Sovereign Order of New Aragon.

Searching Sovereign Order of New Aragon… a lot of new names pop up

Source

The actual name of the country was to be The Sovereign Order of New Aragon. They had lined several Europeans with titles of nobility to be the titular heads of the government, a flag, a national anthem, and even designs for the plates and napkins. Applications for citizenship were on file.

Before the principality could be established, Mr. McFarlane died suddenly under unusual circumstances. It is my theory that another banking enclave in competition to the City of London could not be tolerated. The City of London, roughly the area of the old Roman city, is surrounded by Greater London, and appears to be an integral part of it. Many British do not realize that "The City" is not a part of the UK. When the Queen visits, she bows to the Lord Mayor of London.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Fascinating story OP. S&F

I found the homeopathic uses of lilac. Just in case anyone wants to add it to their health routine!

Lilac Extract

This is what I found interesting.

Gemmotherapy, or drainage therapy, uses plant tissues in an active growth stage, such as buds, shoots or rootlets, to remove toxic compounds from the body. "Gemmo" remedies act to open the channels which enable the toxins, previously liberated by the homeopathic medication, to then reach the exterior and finally be excreted from the body. The use of these remedies is designed to awaken the natural self-healing abilities innate in the human body. Since these are plant-based, natural substances they can be safely and freely utilized.

It would appear that the concept is not so secret after all. Of course, this was 1999, the height of the new age/neo pagan movement. It fits. Essential oil, herbs, incense. But this stuff on the website you drop on your tongue. I'd rather have the oil to rub on the skin, I love the smell of lilacs. My grandmother had a large lilac bush/tree outside. We use to pick the petals and taste the nectar in them because they tasted sweet.

edit on 5-6-2012 by CirqueDeTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Holy shnickers!!

.... It isn't Knights of the Sacred Order.... It's "Knights of the Sovereign Order" .....uuuh maybe?

I couldn't help but do another search on the "Sovereign Order of New Aragon" and in this Article I found they mention

The Post Article - Source

A proposal submitted to the Antigaun government ssays the main aims of the Sovereign Order of New Aragon, which will be headed by a “prince,” are to “maintain the peace in the modern world, propagating the tradition of chivalry and charity and engaging in charitable works.”

The proposal, mentions building a prince’s palace, port facilities, banks and commercial areas as well as “residential areas for the knights.”

The knights are described as being from “all over the world, and are persons of high finance and well educated.”

Update:

There are tons of knights belonging to all sorts of Sovereign orders....Malta, Saint John of Jerusalem, Cyprus, Saint Bernard, etc....

and the only way to verify would of been with that card he gave me.... and the emblem on it.....

guess I made it back to a bunch of dead ends
edit on 5-6-2012 by FORMe2p00p0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I at one time use to do some prospecting on the North Yuba river in California. One of my partners suggested that we go up to a claim owned by Richard Nixons brother. They recommended that we keep our distance due to him being a touch crazy. He did look to be a bit shuffled and crazy but I asked for a tour around.He showed us around his claim which he was very proud of . I aked about his relatives and he said on occasion Richard would drive up in his limo and visit. I found him to be very nice and polite dispite his looks.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

OP does the secret society you mentioned(Knightsd of the Sacred Order) stated that they control the world aside from making a miracle serum?

Donald stated that the Order were comprised of people with power and influence (which I just confirmed with the above post)... but he never actually said the order ruled the world. But it might have been something pretty big if the article is stating

It is my theory that another banking enclave in competition to the City of London could not be tolerated

making the Lord Mayor of London involved which the article also says

Many British do not realize that "The City" is not a part of the UK. When the Queen visits, she bows to the Lord Mayor of London

reply to post by starwarsisreal

Also sorry to go kinda off topic but is there any connection from the organization to the bloodline of Jesus Christ?

Well the more dots I connect with this "Sovereign Order" thing, the closer to religious dogma I get....

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Oh ya, Trixolan/Viroxan... I remember that article now... thanks!

I have another article on that ...

LA Times - Source

Herman had been injecting Viroxan into AIDS patients for more than a year without government permission or reliable evidence that it was safe or effective. Last year, the medical board pressured him into surrendering his physician's license--the first such action in California against what authorities described as AIDS quackery. Herman also was convicted in Orange County on charges of false advertising related to Viroxan sales.

Yet today, Viroxan is being taken by Californians with AIDS. Ordered by federal drug regulators not to experiment on humans in the United States, Herman struck a deal with a controversial research group in Kenya to test Viroxan there, and he continues to tout it as a miracle treatment for AIDS, cancer and other diseases. Viroxan can be obtained in Tijuana.

Meanwhile, Herman plans to sell his potion and spinoff products worldwide. He is negotiating marketing agreements in China, Thailand, Mexico, South Korea and various African nations. To help clinch a deal in China, he enlisted a nephew of Richard M. Nixon.

"I think I will be the wealthiest man in the world," Herman said.

edit on 5-6-2012 by FORMe2p00p0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Yes, here is another:

Jim Looney is one of as many as 100 people with the virus that causes AIDS who were convinced that the Viroxan concocted in a doctor's home could keep them alive, even cure them of AIDS. And Looney, who spent about $20,000 on the treatment, which he took for nine months, is angry and embittered by his experience. He has lumps of dead tissue on his buttocks and hips from the painful Viroxan injections and potentially serious blood clots from the catheter; and the drug leaked under his skin, he said, so that at one point he felt like a freak of nature.

Source

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30

You do realize that Donald Nixon died on June 27, 1987 right?

That was his father, there is another Donald A. Nixon Jr.

SOME of the things the op said seem to coincide to some of the things Nixon Jr was doing at the time. According to wikipedia, yeah I know I hate to resort to wiki, and I quote:

In the mid 1990s, Nixon once again encountered Vesco while working with the Cuban government on clinical trials for an immunity-boosting drug. Nixon engaged Vesco in the project, as he was living in Cuba and had ties to the government. The clinical trials yielded positive results, however Vesco attempted to defraud Nixon and Fidel Castro’s brother, Raul Castro, which led to Nixon and Vesco being detained by government authorities on May 31, 1995. Nixon was released on July 2, 1995.[2] Vesco, however, was convicted of “economic crimes against the state” and in 1996 was sentenced to thirteen years in jail.

en.wikipedia.org...

So at least in this it seems that the story of the OP coincides to what Nixon was doing at the time.

Another thing I wanted to add is that it seems that Nixon liked to have friendship with the criminal type, and i think when Nixon Jr. saw the OP, and the way he was dressed he thought the OP was the criminal type Nixon liked to befriend.

At first Nixon didn't like Robert Vesco, a financier from Europewhom was accused of embezzlement by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, but later on Nixon and Vesco seemed to have become friends.

Also, in at least one letter Nixon talks about an organization, which name is not divulged, which he says his parents and the President of the United States, his uncle, wanted NIxon to be part of. Robert Vesco also seemed to be part of this organization.

Don Nixon, Jr., while he was in Geneva, had written a letter to Howard Hughes personal advisor John H. Meier, whom he knew, angry at the President in regards to having to associate with Vesco. “This place is beginning to get me down due to the people I have to work with. Gil Straub (a Vesco executive) is an ok guy, but this Vesco fella and I don’t get it on. Oh well, I got myself into this by letting my parents and the great god in the White House pull wool over my eyelids…”, and that “Ill know where I fit in to this organization in the next couple of weeks, that is, if I don’t happen to kill Vesco first…”

en.wikipedia.org...

Whether or not this is the KSO (Knights of the Sacred Order) is speculation.

I will try to find out some other sources and see if i can link Nixon to this order.

edit on 5-6-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments and evidence.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

edit on 5-6-2012 by JustJoe because: read the thread completely...lol

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
never mind that last post I see this actually has legs...i honestly think you might have just connected a new dot...perhaps just uncovered who organization X is? Maybe whose been messing with the other poeples plans...hmm

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Thanlyou OP for shareing.............I must ask this question...........Gid you ever try this serum out or give it to anyone to try? Seems quite a big temptation something that bolster your immune system.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join