It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel asks American woman to open personal email account at airport.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It's called asking questions so you can learn. Now, what did you learn?

That you are concerned over Israel airport security and yet do not know the name of the airline. How would a person miss that reading and investigating the history of their airport security.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I'm concerned about the racist policies of Israel and the American support of these racist policies. Learning what El Al stands for does not change my mind that Israel is racist. It is rather an insignificant abbreviation that does not erase or justify the racism. If you think I am somehow at fault for not knowing this then you are wrong, it merely shows your selective criticism of anything you disagree with. Try talking about the topic and avoid personal attacks.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What right does a country you are entering have in checking your personal and private emails? None

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamStarKing
What right does a country you are entering have in checking your personal and private emails? None

Right. It s bad enough that the U.S. thinks they have the right to your body just for travelling through the U..S. , but Israel has taken it to the next level by assuming they have a right to personal email accounts simply on the basis of race. Both are wrong of course.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

Simple as it is - do not visit Israel. No argument, no harassment - just don't visit.

The country does not need your dollars and tourism business. It gets enough from direct aid, and through confiscated Palestinian properties and funds.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It's irrelevant whose citizen she is. She is an anti-israeli activist, that had been found to be a grave danger to public security. Hence special procedures were needed, so it can be accurately determined to which extent she might disturb public order. Since she was found a ticking time-bomb, a potential threat to the Israeli public, she was delivered back to her country, hopefully forever. That has nothing to do with supposed dollars which may or may not be transferred annually to someone.

Of course, the whole occurence is horrible. Instead of letting this self-professed adversary out, they should have shot a big hole between her mimetic eyes, to signify how enemies of the Jews will be treated in Israel once they step in it. The same goes for all interNazional activists who seek to disrupt the Israeli Jews' lives for the sake of their wild hallucinations. If you abhor Israel so much, why don't you follow Arafat's dream and commit suicide? Oh that's right, cowardice, that's what holds the anti-israeli crowds back from actually doing something useful for their objective. Guess all's left for them is endeavoring to enter Israel, endeavors that end in such epic FAILS as experienced by the potential terrorist.

Once it was found that she poses grave danger to the Israeli public, she should have been executed instantly (albeit in private), so as to avoid further incidents with this piece of pan-Islamic filth.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Well, as for now, this is only done to People of Palestinian descent. It is of course a form of harassment patently discrimatory . Think for a moment what would happen if anyone of Jewish descent were stopped by security in, say, New York and told to enter their password so their emails could be screened. I'm sure Abe Foxman would soil his panties over that. He would be screaming "anti-Semite" at the top of his lungs. Look folks, unfortunately, Israel can do whatever Israel wants simply because they are never held to account. Israel has been in violation of International Law with regard to the settlements for 60 years and have NEVER been sanctioned for it. They have a nuclear weapon stockpile which is publically ignored by the entire world. They have offered nuclear weapons for sale to South Africa with nary a slap on the wrist. They have ignored over 160 UN resolutions without condemnation. They control the congress of the United States and ALL the news outlets. They can and do do as they please.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

My goodness, what in the hell is wrong with people?

Supporting racial profiling...on ATS?

Wait? Is this ATS? The place where ignorance is DENIED everyday?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by Lord Jules
m.yahoo.com... g=en-US

The 42-year-old American of Palestinian descent refused and was swiftly expelled from the country.

Tamari's experience is not unique. In a cyber-age twist on Israel's vaunted history of airport security, the country has begun to force incoming travelers deemed suspicious to open personal email accounts for inspection, visitors say.

All the billions America gives to Israel and this is how they treat an American citizen just because of her family's race. Not only is this a violation of privacy but self incrimination. It is a racist policy and America should not give money to racist states.

racist???....every country in the middle east want the jews dead, they have been in 3 wars, they are still getting rockets fired into their country...but...somehow you just can't understand the fear and paranoia of israel....by the way, go to a map and measure how big the actual country is. it is a sliver of land, surrounded on all sides for thousands of square miles by people that want to murder each and everyone of them...men, women, children, i'm still surprised that they allow ANY muslim into their country.

Strange how they think everyone wants to kill them. So everyone in the world are crazed lunatics? Or just the billion or so Muslims are all crazed lunatics? Picking on the poor, persecuted jews? And for some reason everyone has felt that way for, oh, thousands of years? Kinda strange.

Maybe they think everyone wants to kill them because they want to kill everyone else, and they know if the rest of the world found out their plans that would be it.

Obviously your not a student of history are you? Otherwise you would realise that Jews have been persecuted and mass murdered throughout history and that maybe explains the way they think and act today!

Jews were always everyones friends when Royalty, Governments, Churches and Landlords wanted to borrow money, but they always turned on the Jews when it was time to replay their loans. Massacres throughout the middle ages, all over Europe, even in my own beloved England (York).

Israel is security concious for a reason, even Jews get questioned on why they are visiting and that is a fact!
edit on 7/6/12 by Hongkongphooey because: Typo

edit on 7/6/12 by Hongkongphooey because: Typo

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

It is better that she was turned away. She might have been killed by one of those Mossad guys had she continued.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
Well, as for now, this is only done to People of Palestinian descent. It is of course a form of harassment patently discrimatory . Think for a moment what would happen if anyone of Jewish descent were stopped by security in, say, New York and told to enter their password so their emails could be screened. I'm sure Abe Foxman would soil his panties over that. He would be screaming "anti-Semite" at the top of his lungs.

Well said. I have no idea what "discrimatory" means, but I agree with the rest of your message.

Jews are free to form all sorts of anti-defamation leagues and all that, to protest and prevent harassment of Jews, yet it's perfectly acceptable for them to harass an American? I say embargo them until they apologize!

For how much longer will the American public bend over and offer their asses for Zionist perusal?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RATSOYFY37

It's irrelevant whose citizen she is. She is an anti-israeli activist, that had been found to be a grave danger to public security. Hence special procedures were needed, so it can be accurately determined to which extent she might disturb public order.

Oh but her nationality is relevant. I invite zionist to harass American citizens routinely and see what happens.

How does an known activist pose a 'grave danger'? I there was some truth to this lie, you would have called her a terrorist.

The "special procedures" are against her human rights and they are arbitrary because they allowed her to fly all the way to Israel only to ask her for her email account when she arrived. Surely she would have been a greater danger of flying the airplane to an over insured building owned by Silverstein.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
reply to post by roadgravel

I'm concerned about the racist policies of Israel and the American support of these racist policies. Learning what El Al stands for does not change my mind that Israel is racist. It is rather an insignificant abbreviation that does not erase or justify the racism. If you think I am somehow at fault for not knowing this then you are wrong, it merely shows your selective criticism of anything you disagree with. Try talking about the topic and avoid personal attacks.

It is my theory that Hitler’s influence on the Jewish people from the mass genocide of WWII has left a scar on the Jewish psyche. Israel has been proactive in their defense and this has led to actions and policies which are “genocide light”. The new militant Jewish psyche is on the offense and it has become a religious theocratic state which is acting similar to their enemies in the Middle East.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Now, I might be a bit simple but, why didnt she just tell them she didn't have an email account ?
Technophobes do still exist I believe ?

Peace

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

<< 1  2   >>

join