It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best source of NWO information?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Who is your most reliable source of information?
Who rings true, opens your mind, breaks down the barriers?

I have 2 - and they both died in strange circumstances - which to me only strengthens the information.
One is Bill Cooper - his setting out of the big agenda, the historic timeline of TPTB and their plan is wonderful.
I sometimes have some thoughts about which side he was on, I must say. HE saw a lot, and did a lot, and that can lead to murkiness.

The other, who I have listened to again recently is Rik Clay.
It is astounding - his intellect, gut and insight - and at such a young age.
I strongly recommend people listen or re-listen to his material.
It was a tragedy that such a bright shooting star was snuffed out.
I have no doubt which side he was on.

Who talks to you - and why?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bulldetector

"Information" implies that it's factual. The word you're looking for is "Theories".

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

"Information" implies that it's factual. The word you're looking for is "Theories".

Gosh, such fine hair splitting.
And so redundant.

Information is a message.
Whether one believes it, is up to the individual.

Contribute, or go elsewhere to kick tyres.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulldetector

And so redundant.

I thought I'd mention it because "NWO Information" does not exist.

Information is factual and therefore no one can contribute.
edit on 4-6-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

And so redundant.

Information is neutral. Google it.

In any event, you aren't the arbiter of truth - you're a clown at best, a troll at worst.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I would recommend checking out Alan Watt at cuttingthroughthematrix. I cant say whats true or not but of all those Ive listened to he presents the clearest case. He also gives alot of credit to Bill Cooper while acknowledging that Bill may have been mislead by his religious beliefs but truly understood the bigger picture behind the ancient religious and secrety societies.

Anyways like I said little definitive proof can be found that the NWO does exist as an evil force, though it seems clear now that it is a real guideline for the future. I personally believe those in charge are psychopaths for the most part, but who knows. If you are interested in these subjects though Id go on his site and download a few recent podcasts in the audio section.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tehdouglas

I would recommend checking out Alan Watt at cuttingthroughthematrix. I cant say whats true or not but of all those Ive listened to he presents the clearest case. He also gives alot of credit to Bill Cooper while acknowledging that Bill may have been mislead by his religious beliefs but truly understood the bigger picture behind the ancient religious and secrety societies.

Anyways like I said little definitive proof can be found that the NWO does exist as an evil force, though it seems clear now that it is a real guideline for the future. I personally believe those in charge are psychopaths for the most part, but who knows. If you are interested in these subjects though Id go on his site and download a few recent podcasts in the audio section.

Thank you.
Alan Watt is a valuable contributor; I appreciate his calm and reasoned manner.
I'll revisit his site.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
"Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

"He must be gentle in correcting those who oppose the Good News. Maybe God will allow them to change the way they think and act and lead them to know the truth." 2 Timothy 2:5

Jesus healed the blind to give them sight so that they could SEE.
Jesus healed the deaf to give them hearing so that they could HEAR and UNDERSTAND.

edit on 6/4/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed underline bbcode

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

And so redundant.

Information is neutral. Google it.

In any event, you aren't the arbiter of truth - you're a clown at best, a troll at worst.

in·for·ma·tion/ˌinfərˈmāSHən/
Noun:
Facts provided or learned about something or someone.

Ok, what now?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
What is it you would want to know, if you could know whatever.... ?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
"Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

"He must be gentle in correcting those who oppose the Good News. Maybe God will allow them to change the way they think and act and lead them to know the truth." 2 Timothy 2:5

Jesus healed the blind to give them sight so that they could SEE.
Jesus healed the deaf to give them hearing so that they could HEAR and UNDERSTAND.

So I'm assuming that you recommend the good book as a source of information! Thank you! There is a school of thought that suggests TPTB are using the Book of Revelations, in particular, as a template for future events - or at least agitating the mass consciousness along the prescription set out in the that book.

edit on 6/4/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed underline bbcode in quoted content

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
hey, Bulldetector, yep, that revalation to john, that's what I'm teaching now is how to not be deceived, even if one is the "elect".....we're down to that part in this timing....as the mayan timeline says that evil will be loosed on the venus transit of the sun in two days......then july 10 I saw on a ATS post.

top topics

join