It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Strange about 9/11 websites.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Now, the explanation I have itself is strange. So I read that thread that just got hoaxed, and I went to the link at beforeitsnews.com , which I agree with a few of the posters that the site isnt the most credible. While at that site, I stumbled on the mermaid story, and animal planet. The mermaid website got shut down by the DoJ under 286 287 and 371. So I looked up what those statutes are, and they have to do with fraudulant claims agains the government. I found this odd. Now perhaps I am wrong, as I am mortal, but I feel its leading me to 1 of 2 conclusions. Either 1, 9/11 really was an inside job. Or 2, the sites set up, blaming the government for 9/11, are infact set up by the government. I am yet to see, or hear of a 9/11 site, claiming the government was behind it, getting shut down by the DoJ. So why is that? Surely it would be a false, or fraudulant claim against the government if infact the OS is correct.. Which suggests, perhaps the OS isnt right. Am I crazy to bring this up? I wish I could provide more information, such as links, but im sure you all know your way around an internet or two. So.. Look it up. Figure it out.. And flame on if apropriate. Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
What mermaid website?

2nd

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Its late for me, i dont have anything to add, but you deserve a bump.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

i believe its www.believeinmermaids.com / if you followed that last 9/11 thread to beforeitsnews.com, the mermaid story is on that page.. Which links you to it.. And a picture of the dhs and doj seals, claiming they seized the site under those laws I mentions.. 18 u.s.c. Ss 286 ss 287 and ss 371. I cant make that fancy s they use for statute.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Taking a quick look at the code for that page, I believe it was hacked.

[SNIPPED PAGE-SKEWING CODING]

Then again this is the first site I've seen 'taken over' by the fed so not sure if this is how they roll, giving their own images funnty titles and ALT tags

edit on 3-6-2012 by greenovni because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2012 by greenovni because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/6/12 by argentus because: removed coding that was altering the page

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Wouldn't it have to do with where the site is hosted?

DoJo has no jurisdiction outside the US.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

i had thought that for a minute. I had never been to the site until I went to beforeitsnews.. And like I said, I dont find them very credible.. And if infact it was hacked and faked, it may shed more light on beforeitsnews lack or credibility. Though I have never seen any site get taking down and a DHS and DoJ banner posted. Though the statutes themselves are legit.. Which still begs the question.. Why havent sites that are solely dedicated to the government being behind 9/11 been shut down, if infact they can shut them down by law?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The mermaid website got shut down by the DoJ under 286 287 and 371.

No they didn't. Check the source code and meta-tagging. It is a hoax to make it look like it was seized.

Further explanation here.
edit on 3-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

link   

They would rather not give any attention to such things. They don't want to have the risk of getting sued for wrongly taking down a website. They would then have evidence brought into the court system against them by conspiracy theorists. This would not be good for them at all.

I actually have seen websites get taken down, that had those seals you speak of. I have also seen it faked. Same thing happened with David Icke's website but with the British version of DoJ. He said they don't put there seals up, so it was probably hacked.

This probably doesn't mean much in regards to the mermaid website. If it referred to the animal planet special on mermaids it was false. That was a hoax show, and it fooled many people. You had to see the credits to know it was faked, but if you were smart you would already know by the cheesy re-enactments.

EDIT: what's up with the formatting in this thread?? Did all that code mess up the look??
edit on 6/3/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

link   
Not to mention that this domain name belongs to Discovery Communications, LLC
Whois Information For Discovery Communications, LLC

Domain Name.......... believeinmermaids.com
Creation Date........ 2011-10-13
Registration Date.... 2011-10-13
Expiry Date.......... 2012-10-13
Organisation Name.... Discovery Communications, LLC
Organisation Address. One Discovery Place
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Silver Spring
Organisation Address. 20910
Organisation Address. Maryland
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... DNS Administrator
Admin Address........ One Discovery Place
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Silver Spring
Admin Address........ 20910
Admin Address........ Maryland
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... [email protected]
Admin Phone.......... +1.5712624899
Admin Fax............ +1.2406620001

Tech Name............ DNS Administrator
Tech Address......... One Discovery Place
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Silver Spring
Tech Address......... 20910
Tech Address......... Maryland
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email........... [email protected]
Tech Phone........... +1.5712624899
Tech Fax............. +1.2406620001
Name Server.......... dns1.stabletransit.com
Name Server.......... dns2.stabletransit.com

This is the company that owns Discovery Channel. Animal Planet and a bunch of related businesses...

and now, here comes the CONSPIRACY in my next post....

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
And Here is the CONSPIRACY post

Maybe, Animal Planet opened Pandora's box by letting the public know that MERMAIDS are in fact REAL!

I am basing this decision on the following information:

Who Are Your Website Neighbors? (Mermaid Website)

By taking a look at what other websites are hosted with BeleiveInMermaids.com, we see that this is a corporate server for Animal Planet and the sites listed are:

Your IP Neighborhood Results

Domain Name PageRank AlexaRank

believeinmermaids.com DISABLED 0

mermaidsarealive.com DISABLED 0

aplonairguide.com
DISABLED

petfinderadvertising.com
DISABLED

animalplanettalent.com
DISABLED

binoklo.com
DISABLED

creaturefy.com
DISABLED

pimpyourpoochgame.com
DISABLED

propfouler.com
DISABLED

So we see from here that these domains are in fact ownded by Discovery, LLC who tried to tell us the TRUTH about mermaids, were taken over by the Feds on the 2 domains related to mermaids above BUT you can still PIMP YOUR POOCH!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

i had never seen the mermaid story. I had heard about it.. And the guy thought it was real. So you are right. Though if legally they could based on those laws, granted the laws are real, which I looked up, though hadnt checked exactly which site I read them on.. Wel.. You get my point.. And I suppose you are right again, they wouldnt take down the sites as it would... Wait.. It would mean they stand by the OS.. Which is the point. If they take sites down they believe the OS and hence remove fraudulant claims.. If they dont believe the OS.. They leave the sites up... I feel lost now.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Or it is just an attempt at viral marketing. To be honest I was surprised Discovery would be responsible for the sites.

Here is the press release on the mermaid series.

Clearly stated that it is fiction however.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Did you not detect my sarcasm?

2nd lol

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

The mermaid website got shut down by the DoJ under 286 287 and 371.

No they didn't. Check the source code and meta-tagging. It is a hoax to make it look like it was seized.

Further explanation here.
edit on 3-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)
1st, I would like to thank you for shedding light on the falsified seizure. 2nd, your quote is misleading, as it makes me look like I was claiming the site was seized. I was pointing out that beforeitsnews.com was claiming the site was down. 3rd. I appreciate and enjoy your posts.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Yet ATS stays up, what are you getting at?
Surely you are not making accusations are you?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

1st, I would like to thank you for shedding light on the falsified seizure. 2nd, your quote is misleading, as it makes me look like I was claiming the site was seized. I was pointing out that beforeitsnews.com was claiming the site was down. 3rd. I appreciate and enjoy your posts.

BIN really has nothing to separate any stores with truth from complete fantasy. I reread your post but in light of the viral marketing and hoax of the mermaid site, it's very hard to consider your whole premise afterward.

Perhaps you can revise it. I think the point was about the 911 stories in the end anyhow right?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
A conspiracy theory site that has a hoax section for stuff that gets to close to the truth maybe?!

Why woulda conspiracy theory site be bothered about whether something was a hoax or not, ask yourself that!
In fact, how do they know for sure if something is a hoax, conspiracy theory or true?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

for the most apart, I agree. I think the acknowledgment of the law is all I can do..

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
the zionist jew hacked the 9/11 sites to prevent the truth that they were behind 9/11 from being known

top topics

<<   2 >>

join