It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Strange about 9/11 websites.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I was bored the other day and watched the mermaid video. Biggest piece of crap I've ever seen. I'm not sure if AP was joking with that, or if they think people are that stupid. Either way, I'll never watch anything on AP again. Given the fake footage running throughout the show, my best guess is the websites were taken down by the website owners to continue their charade. Then people will say, "oh look, the gov took it down!".

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenovni
Taking a quick look at the code for that page, I believe it was hacked.

[SNIP]

The way the image is set up is in a weird folder to be something taken over by the .gov not to mention the title of said image.

Then again this is the first site I've seen 'taken over' by the fed so not sure if this is how they roll, giving their own images funnty titles and ALT tags

edit on 3-6-2012 by greenovni because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2012 by greenovni because: (no reason given)

Why does every wannabe web-dev think that everytime they see the google analytics tracking code that they think a website is "hacked"???.

to the OP: you raise an interesting point about the OS being untrue; which most know to be untrue. Apply logic to anything related to 911 and you can see the OS for the BS it is
edit on 4-6-2012 by cartenz because: cleaned up so not to mess with layout...

edit on 4-6-2012 by cartenz because: again, cleaning it up...

edit on 4-6-2012 by cartenz because: oh, there is... hence needing to clean up again

edit on 4-6-2012 by cartenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted script/code as it was messing with the page.

edit on 4-6-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join