It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The many ways in which the S*** could HTF all seemingly at once

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Never in history have so many potential catalysts been present to not only start trouble worldwide, but to plunge it into outright chaos and the worst thing is, they could all theoretically happen at once, especially given many of the coming events are being prolonged (such as the Syria intervention by NATO). It seems as though to TPTB, the world is a chess board, and the game is every coming nearer to it's 'check mate'.

- Economic meltdown- America, as the 'leading' economy in the world is in big trouble- many nations are moving away from the US dollar as a world reserve currency, BRICS, China, Russia India trading with Iran without US dollar, this month The 2nd and 3rd largest economies in the world (China Japan) started officially trading independent of US dollar as of this month)...if America loses its stage as world reserve currency, the dollar will collapse because the FED is still continuing to print more and more money, devaluing a currency that already doesn't have anything to back it up.

The FED is printing money to prolong the inevitable outcome of this system of a debt based economy (printing money out of thin air that is to be repaid at interest even though there is never, ever enough money to pay it back because they keep printing it, all the while nothing backs up the currency other than reputation, which is ever dwindling), they are holding up a stack of cards with the US economy, almost waiting for the right gush of wind to bring it all down.

This is linked heavily to an Iran conflict, because Iran is the centre piece of the world's stage right now and the US dollar's rep was built on oil trade. With many countries trading with Iran for oil without the dollar, how far is America going to go to initiate this war with Iran and Syria to hold onto their control grip of the region- perhaps the final battle mentioned in Ezekiel 38-39 could be played out over this, especially given Israel is raring to start bombing Iran's nuclear facilities.

Fukishima in Japan, if TPTB do indeed have the power to start an earthquake, if a war with Iran starts and then they made Fukishima collapse, Japan would fall into chaos.

Alongside all this, the Euro is on the verge of collapse, all we hear in the MSM is Euro zone chaos looming. No one even knows what it all means other than the news reporting it non stop. The London Olympic games are coming up- I strongly fear TPTB will use this event to commit a false flag, it will be blamed on Iran, this could start a conflict in the region as it would demand a response of the West, similar to 9/11 (although Israel would probably lead the 'cavalry charge'). It could also serve in bringing down the Euro as well. The Obama adminstration is seemingly waiting for something with Syria and Iran- he's currently playing a game of charades regarding 'diplomacy', you have to ask, as the puppet dictator that he is, what are TPTB making him wait for?

There's this horrible feeling of everything being positioned, and a feeling of waiting-

- Intervention in Syria being prolonged

- Iran attack by Israel on standby

-Fukishima collapse a question of when rather than if,

- The FED continuing to print money out of thin air bringing the dollar to its knees

Combine it with evidence of FEMA camps popping up all over America, the NDAA, I think the SHTF is a lot closer than many people would like to believe. The world is being (in fact, has been) positioned, TPTB are preparing (Rockerfeller's and Rothschild's merged only recently), let's just hope it does turn out to be the 'conspiracy' nonsense the vast majority of people reading this would claim it to be!

edit on 3-6-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well I dont understand, if you think that then stop them. Kill them if you have to :/

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swamper
Well I dont understand, if you think that then stop them. Kill them if you have to :/

Careful now! You'll be declared a terrorist!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
My sunflowers are coming up nicely. I have no feeling of doom.

I guess it all depends what you're looking at, and the meaning you give it.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Careful now! You'll be declared a terrorist!

William Wallace was also declared a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I think you need to get of the internet, go for a walk, maybe even go down the pub and have a blow out and a nice social chat to ease your mind,

To much reading and lack of a social life can take its toll, many people over the years have had this impending doom fears and wrote about them quite often on here over the years, its a sure sign you have been sucked into the conspiracy, and nothing ever comes of it,

Just relax everything will be OK,

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I don't think so buddy, you're best just sitting back and making the most of life as it is now, if the # does HTF, we're all #ed, so just go along with the ride and hope there are outside forces that can help mankind.

I don't think I'll be posting here anymore, just wanted to share those thoughts as a final summary to what I've learnt (or thought to have learnt) since looking into 'conspiracies'.

I think many people underestimate just how close America is to economic collapse. Not only that, as PNAC mentioned, at the start of the 21st century, America was THE power, but that is no longer the case, everything you see happen in the middle east is a power struggle over resources, the world cannot be in peace when there are big opposing economic powers. What America does in the ME is evil, but they never did it, another country would, it's what has always happened throughout the history of mankind, we're a terrible species when under the wrong direction.

Iran will be the catalyst (involving Israel), we all know America's military might, they won't go out without a big fight, it will be a gruesome, world changing conflict- just as it was intended to be by TPTB. It will be the one that ushers in their NWO and single currency for the entire planet.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
This is linked heavily to an Iran conflict, because Iran is the centre piece of the world's stage right now and the US dollar's rep was built on oil trade. With many countries trading with Iran for oil without the dollar, how far is America going to go to initiate this war with Iran and Syria to hold onto their control grip of the region- perhaps the final battle mentioned in Ezekiel 38-39 could be played out over this, especially given Israel is raring to start bombing Iran's nuclear facilities.

I give you high marks for being aware of how this all ties together; but I selected this quote in particular because this brand new video directly addresses it in an interview with Pastor Carl Gallups of the PPSimmons Youtube channel.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
hi op
came across this a month or so ago

In 1995 Steve Jackson’s Illuminati: New World Order game was released. The playing cards depict numerous events and initiatives which can be used or implemented as a means towards achieving the ultimate aim of world domination. Included among them are an Internet Worm, an Epidemic, Gun Control, introducing State Lotteries, use of Subliminals and just about every natural disaster thinkable.

Two of the most interesting cards are the Terrorist Nuke and Pentagon cards. Both have pictures that, incredibly, almost perfectly depict the attack of 9/11, over six years before the event took place.

The first episode of the TV drama series, The Lone Gunman, aired in March 2001, involved a US government conspiracy to hijack a commercial airliner and fly it into the World Trade Centre, then blame it on terrorists to gain support for a profit-making war.

Read more at Suite101: Will There Be A Terrorist Attack at the 2012 London Olympics? | Suite101.com suite101.com...
suite101.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
I think you need to get of the internet, go for a walk, maybe even go down the pub and have a blow out and a nice social chat to ease your mind,

To much reading and lack of a social life can take its toll, many people over the years have had this impending doom fears and wrote about them quite often on here over the years, its a sure sign you have been sucked into the conspiracy, and nothing ever comes of it,

I've just got back from a lovely weekend away camping with my girlfriend's family thank you very much

I intend this thread to be my last involvement on the forum, I just wanted to sum up what I've learnt this far and 'leave it there' as it were.

People are living in complete ignorance of the world and how people suffer, and they will continue to live in ignorance, because they don't care.

So yeah, let's hope everything is going to be 'OK', although I can tell you 100% outright, intervention in Syria will happen. The only conspiracy really is why are they prolonging the bombing campaigns, what will be the green light for the go ahead?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

In 1933 my relatives were told the same, its going to be just fine don't do anything. But my Grandfather did, he left and came to the states. The ones that didn't are dead, my Grandfather told us everything is fine until it happens.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeprodigy
reply to post by TritonTaranis

In 1933 my relatives were told the same, its going to be just fine don't do anything. But my Grandfather did, he left and came to the states. The ones that didn't are dead, my Grandfather told us everything is fine until it happens.

Exactly, this idea that everything will be fine is dangerous.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
hi op
came across this a month or so ago

In 1995 Steve Jackson’s Illuminati: New World Order game was released. The playing cards depict numerous events and initiatives which can be used or implemented as a means towards achieving the ultimate aim of world domination. Included among them are an Internet Worm, an Epidemic, Gun Control, introducing State Lotteries, use of Subliminals and just about every natural disaster thinkable.

Two of the most interesting cards are the Terrorist Nuke and Pentagon cards. Both have pictures that, incredibly, almost perfectly depict the attack of 9/11, over six years before the event took place.

The first episode of the TV drama series, The Lone Gunman, aired in March 2001, involved a US government conspiracy to hijack a commercial airliner and fly it into the World Trade Centre, then blame it on terrorists to gain support for a profit-making war.

Read more at Suite101: Will There Be A Terrorist Attack at the 2012 London Olympics? | Suite101.com suite101.com...
suite101.com...

Yeah, I've seen all the conspiracies regarding the foretelling of 9/11 in media, I couldn't even begin to address what I think is going on other than it is obviously there (Lone gunman, Tenth Kingdom intro etc), I hope that nothing happens at the Olympics. I really, really hope nothing happens, but it seems that everything is on hold for something to happen for it all kick off at the same time, it would sadly be an opportunity for TPTB.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

I give you high marks for being aware of how this all ties together; but I selected this quote in particular because this brand new video directly addresses it in an interview with Pastor Carl Gallups of the PPSimmons Youtube channel.

Thanks for that video link.

If you check out my signature I started a thread on the prophecy of Ezekiel 38-39, it's scary how close the world is to fulfilling that prophecy.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I don't think so buddy, you're best just sitting back and making the most of life as it is now, if the # does HTF, we're all #ed, so just go along with the ride and hope there are outside forces that can help mankind.

Why do you not think that we at ATS couldn't stop it? Maybe you're a lot older than me but i'm not going to be told that if events do lead to a # hitting the fan situation not to hit the streets and get people informed.

All i'm saying is that I can take action on what I learn here on this site. Maybe it's time people actually put action to the words they say, then maybe we'd all get somewhere instead of proving nothing all the time.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Why do you not think that we at ATS couldn't stop it? Maybe you're a lot older than me but i'm not going to be told that if events do lead to a # hitting the fan situation not to hit the streets and get people informed.

All i'm saying is that I can take action on what I learn here on this site. Maybe it's time people actually put action to the words they say, then maybe we'd all get somewhere instead of proving nothing all the time.

No, if TSHF my priority would be looking after my family and girlfriend and staying away from trouble, anybody getting involved in riots or anything like that are just asking for trouble. TPTB have all the physical power, the only way to go against TPTB successfully is through peaceful non compliance (such as stopping the purchase of petrol), and there aren't enough numbers, the vast majority of people don't care and remain ignorant, so why would you even consider putting yourself in harm's way to help people who think you are crazy in the first place!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

No, if TSHF my priority would be looking after my family and girlfriend and staying away from trouble, anybody getting involved in riots or anything like that are just asking for trouble. TPTB have all the physical power, the only way to go against TPTB successfully is through peaceful non compliance (such as stopping the purchase of petrol), and there aren't enough numbers, the vast majority of people don't care and remain ignorant, so why would you even consider putting yourself in harm's way to help people who think you are crazy in the first place!

hi op
i disagree
winston said this over 60 yrs ago

Victory will never be found by taking the line of least resistance.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You forgot venomous spider invasion.

Its in the new topics.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I've just got back from a lovely weekend away camping with my girlfriend's family thank you very much

I intend this thread to be my last involvement on the forum, I just wanted to sum up what I've learnt this far and 'leave it there' as it were.

People are living in complete ignorance of the world and how people suffer, and they will continue to live in ignorance, because they don't care.

Ok well that's good come back to the forum when nothing has happened and maybe learn not to get so to caught up in it all next time would be my advice, trust me ive been there, and is doesn't help the world will go on as it always has

Yes of course there are lots of things going on in the world we do not full understand, and i am well aware of the many things that could happen in TSHF,

In order to live a good life you have to live in ignorance of alot it doesn't mean we don't care, just that we have realised we cannot do anything about it, otherwise it drags you down and takes hold of your life making you to miserable, i think we just have to accept that there are horrible things going on in this world that we cannot do anything about out of our hands & control, but in small steps everyday, they will gradually get better and correct themselves, we can't just address all the world problems and expect them to be sorted out over night all at once, nobody can, its a slow progression, but progression nether the less, its good that you want to do something about it and speak up about all that is wrong but you're wasting your time,

So yeah, let's hope everything is going to be 'OK', although I can tell you 100% outright, intervention in Syria will happen. The only conspiracy really is why are they prolonging the bombing campaigns, what will be the green light for the go ahead?

The green light will be when Russia/Iran succumb to the fact that the people of Syria want to move on with there life's and live a better life under a new government, Russia & Iran need to recognise the people of Syria have spoken and want change, they then must stop interfering in there future, when that support has stoped, the Assad government will fall, and the UN will give the go ahead for NATO to go in, it would be a waste of time going into Syria with Russia & Iran flooding the country with arms, its just not worth it, so that would be the green light,

I don't see why you are scared of intervention in Syria, it needs to be sorted out, people are dying every minute of the day over there right now because of certain powers keeping the government afloat with arms to kill its own people, these people should never have been shot at by there own government in the first place, you don't shot at innocent protesters under any circumstance... and when a government does so, it is no longer capable of doing its job and has lost all legitimacy, holding on to power though bloodshed is just barbaric behaviour, and it has been aloud to happen because of its friends,

Assad will be executed by his own people when they get there hands on him, the same as Gaddafi got,

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Ok well that's good come back to the forum when nothing has happened and maybe learn not to get so to caught up in it all next time would be my advice, trust me ive been there, and is doesn't help the world will go on as it always has

Yes of course there are lots of things going on in the world we do not full understand, and i am well aware of the many things that could happen in TSHF,

In order to live a good life you have to live in ignorance of alot it doesn't mean we don't care, just that we have realised we cannot do anything about it, otherwise it drags you down and takes hold of your life making you to miserable, i think we just have to accept that there are horrible things going on in this world that we cannot do anything about out of our hands & control, but in small steps everyday, they will gradually get better and correct themselves, we can't just address all the world problems and expect them to be sorted out over night all at once, nobody can, its a slow progression, but progression nether the less, its good that you want to do something about it and speak up about all that is wrong but you're wasting your time,

The green light will be when Russia/Iran succumb to the fact that the people of Syria want to move on with there life's and live a better life under a new government, Russia & Iran need to recognise the people of Syria have spoken and want change, they then must stop interfering in there future, when that support has stoped, the Assad government will fall, and the UN will give the go ahead for NATO to go in, it would be a waste of time going into Syria with Russia & Iran flooding the country with arms, its just not worth it, so that would be the green light,

I don't see why you are scared of intervention in Syria, it needs to be sorted out, people are dying every minute of the day over there right now because of certain powers keeping the government afloat with arms to kill its own people, these people should never have been shot at by there own government in the first place, you don't shot at innocent protesters under any circumstance... and when a government does so, it is no longer capable of doing its job and has lost all legitimacy, holding on to power though bloodshed is just barbaric behaviour, and it has been aloud to happen because of its friends,

Assad will be executed by his own people when they get there hands on him, the same as Gaddafi got,

I appreciate your message but regarding Syria, you are just accepting the MSM propaganda.

The killing of innocent civilians is being done by Al Quada (FSA) which means rebels funded and armed by the west.

Show me one single piece of evidence of government forces ever killing innocent protestors in Syria or Libya. I've challenged people on this forum many times and not once have I seen this evidence.

I agree, the violence in Syria has now reached unspeakable levels and civilians are caught in the cross fire of what is a battle zone, but I don't for one second believe Assad is ordering his police and troops to go round killing innocent women or children, it is propaganda.

And if you disagree, please show me the evidence and prove me wrong.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join