It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Doesn't Believe In Evolution

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I saw a thread earlier deriding people that didn't like Paul and blathering on about how many idiots there are in America that believe in Creationism. Guess who else does? Ronnie believes that evolution is just a theory (implying a theory isn't kinda a big deal - you know, gravity etc...) but will you die hards fault him for it? Of course not.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

+51 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I care how a politican can run a country. Their acceptance or disbelief in evolution means diddly squat to me
edit on 3-6-2012 by paganini because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

ok hes got a point there isn't enough proof on ether side. Regardless Ron spoke his mind without fearing public outlash over being christian and believing in a god and he gave his reasons why, is this an issue?
edit on 3-6-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
wait...you want me to fault him for being right?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by paganini

So lets say Ron Paul believes in unicorns. Also that he is an intergalactic space alien? He can't get anything done and is incredibly ineffectual, which to me says that he would be very bad at running a country.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Finally something me and Ron Paul disagree on..

+44 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
for all you guys who dont like ron paul you sure talk about him alot lol

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Your right, I won't fault him for it.
I do not believe EVERY SINGLE THING he does but overall his policies are stronger than any other candidate.

If you are looking for the perfect person who you and they think alike on EVERY subject it will never happen.

Nobody is perfect and neither is Dr. Ron Paul but he is MUCH closer than the other idiots.

Creationism and Evolution I believe are not entirely opposite theories. I believe when the truth is known that we will find our history is a mix of the two theories.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

What? you just said "Lets say ron paul..." and then directly after you say you dont think he can run our country? you stated an opinion but did not state any kind of point

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Evolution can NOT be scientifically proven though, it is based upon several assumptions, so saying Evolution is a theory is correct. its just as much a theory as Creationism except Evolution has more fact to back it up.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

So lets say Ron Paul believes in unicorns. Also that he is an intergalactic space alien? He can't get anything done and is incredibly ineffectual, which to me says that he would be very bad at running a country.

He believes in a lot of outlandish and supernatural things being a christian. So do many other politicians and they manage to be effective in running a country.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Unless you can personally and utterly prove without a doubt their is no god which you cant why dispute this or jump to unicorns and fairy dust ect.

What i find funny his your mocking a man who probably has more scientific knowledge then your self "hes a doctor"for not believing in a scientific theory

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
S&F for you Sir. Thank God you brought to light that RP doesnt believe in either one because there is no PROOF yet for either side. Wish I would of heard the whole question though.

Proving your point with an answer that he has no proof is EPIC FAIL.

Missleading Thread Title by the way. Can the Mods help out on this one cuz this could get ugly.
edit on 3-6-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

True, he does have a much higher level of education than I. Scary he doesn't believe in evolution with all that book learnin' huh? Just a stupid theory, like gravity.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Can the Mods help out on this one cuz this could get ugly.

Oh it probably will. Further proving the point that it is impossible to ever fault Paul on a single thing, and that this cult of personality is out of control. He said it, there is nothing misleading about the title of the thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
for all you guys who dont like ron paul you sure talk about him alot lol

I'm up north howling at you fiddle sticks

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Change your thread title to "Ron Paul doesnt believe in Evolution or "the Creator" theory. Than your good to go. Let the thread play out.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I'm not even a christian or any religion but still don't know if I believe the evolution theory. For all I know they can dig up an ancient alien dna laboratory from Sumeria tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
As soon as their leader is attacked, the crazies come out in droves to defend their dear leader.

Ron Paul crazies have made him lose a lot of undecided voters as a result of their bullying and harassing anyone who dares question their dear leader.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join