It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Members Discuss Killing Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Bilderberg Members Discuss Killing Ron Paul

www.infowars.com

During a heated conversation in the lobby of the Westfields Marriott hotel yesterday, Bilderberg members expressed their desire to see Ron Paul die in a plane crash, according to veteran journalist Jim Tucker’s inside source.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 2-6-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Ron Paul supporters should consider this an important vindication of their faith in their candidate. I also offer them a sincere apology, as far as doubting the legitimacy of Paul's intentions is concerned.

Still, I have also predicted this; that if Paul was to be successfully elected, he would not live long enough afterwards, to successfully take the oath of office.

www.infowars.com

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Oh, damn, going to have to link that one to dad.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Did you check the ATS front page recently ?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Ron Paul supporters should consider this an important vindication of their faith in their candidate. I also offer them a sincere apology, as far as doubting the legitimacy of Paul's intentions is concerned.

Still, I have also predicted this; that if Paul was to be successfully elected, he would not live long enough afterwards, to successfully take the oath of office.

www.infowars.com

Like you say if he was ever elected.
I don't believe that the American public have been presented with a candidate in a Presidential election that wasn't handpicked by TPTB in a long while.
Thus Ron Paul's chances of being elected President are basically nonexistent, IMO.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
They should also consider that Alex Jones and Infowars is not a really credible source and that the fame whore known was Mr. Jones will do anything to get traffic to his website and shows.

So take what he says with a grain of salt, he's been known to use the "flavor" of the week to incite his viewers and draw support. Ron Paul has been VERY popular this year, so I'm not surprised to see a story about Bilderbergers wanting to kill him.

In any case, not enough streed cred for me.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Why do I sense another plane accident coming with a mysterious malfunction? Anybody? Man I forgot where I saw that link that had all the mysterious plane crashes.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Here is another interesting article about your subject...plus they are (supposedly) after Ron Paul supporters too.

disquietreservations.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Since you are just the deliverer of the news, I will spare you my direct skepticism.

Are we supposed to take this as a sign that Ron Paul is somehow, "on our side?" NONE OF THEM ARE. They're all bought.

You do realize that this is Alex Jones...right? Yes, sometimes he gives out good information, but, not without it being at least a 30% fabricated to Jones's delusions of grandeur.

Secondly...Ron Paul is another Washington INSIDER. He's PLAYING his supporters like a violin. For some reason, when you adequately demonstrate that Ron Paul represents corporations over the people and show that he's made his money in oil, gold, and all of the other ways in which Congress profits at the side...it means nothing to them. They can think of a million different reasons why its okay for Ron Paul to do it, but not for anyone else. But, they're the first to bang that drum regarding Romney and Obama being purchased by Goldman and Sachs as well as many other brand names out there.

None of them represent your interests...NOT ONE OF THEM. I don't care how GOOD they make it look. Try and remember the last 4 years when the last messiah graced the political stage. Try and remember 4 years before that...and so on. If you can't remember...then STUDY. You'll realize that Americans keep lining up like lemmings to play a game that was rigged for them to lose. The only way to win this game is to change the rules of the game entirely.

www.thenation.com...
www.legistorm.com...
blogs.wsj.com...
articles.businessinsider.com...
edit on 2-6-2012 by Serenity777 because: To add

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Topic already exists here

Please comment on the existing thread.

closing

top topics

join