It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth is Clear

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by intjus01

The Truth is Clear. Jesus Christ is our only hope unto salvation.

No amount of good deeds, or religion can help us get right with God.

Jesus > Religion.

There is only one path, one way to heaven. Jesus.

John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Notice with Christianity we are saved by faith and faith alone, and not our own good deeds unlike other religions?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

All religions are branches of one root. The root being the original word. Have you heard the term "all eggs in one basket"?
Imagine that there was only ever one religion? Would it be still common knowledge today? Imagine if Hitler succeeded.

Religion or the word was divided not only in language but also locations, in many tongues and writings in order to preserve truth. I am sure that God is well aware of this.

However, man, and his quest to play the role of God, which God knew fine well would come about decided that he (possibly the elites) would not be happy with his slice of the pie.

If i could somehow add pie charts etc it would be a lot easier to explain but hey

Imagine the word of God divided into sub religions, all equal slices then sent on their way to the 4 corners so everyone knew and shared the knowledge.
Then some where along the line man wasnt happy with his piece because he knew that anything in Gods name goes so manipulated in order to justify his own actions. There is a slight problem here because as the unhappy owner of one slice wants global domination but cant because those holding the other slices of the pie know fine well that its wrong.
So what does he do because he cant make his religion (slice) better than the other pieces because they are one and the same? He decides to make the other pieces less appealing sotospeak in order to get more followers for his religion by deception and manipulation and branding other religions as a sort of terrorist/antiwestern following.

That is what is happening here today.
Take 911 for instance,
That was a massive event that actually changed peoples mindset toward Muslims and middleastern countries. I WAS FOOLED and yes my opinion and feeling was changed.
My time on ATS and other research has led me to what i believe to be the biggest conspiracy of all.

The elites as we call them, if in fact it is them at all, have used propaganda and our own ignorance to drive a wedge between the nations of Earth. Its working or should i say it was but its about to change.
They play on your ignorance by misleading you and me.

However, i decided to dig deep and do what they do NOT WANT MANY OF US TO DO.

THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO READ THEIR HOLY SCRIPTURES.
THE HOLY QUR'AN.
I know for a fact that the majority havent even bothered to read their holy book to see what it infact states and what is actually written.
It goes hand in hand with The Bible.
It mentions Moses, Noah, and Jesus and i am yet to find any reference to any hate or anti-western view.

Remember the Pastor who was to burn their Holy book? Yeah propaganda my friends on a massive scale and the whole story was made global thanks to media to influence the masses into hating Muslims.
Muslims have taken the brunt of our ignorance for tooooo long now and i want to change that. I WILL CHANGE THAT but i need your help. The help of all of you.

There is a secret to the success of Earth and us as a species that they dont want to know. Its called unity.

We are failing because we still stand divided in so many ways:-
Religion
Color
Class
Sex
They use all of the above to divide. They cause divisions in order to control. Its easier for them to do it that way.

The Key is when all religions come back together as one. Then the Truth and the real picture will be in plain sight.
We must stop the divisions.We must rebuild the bridges that have been burned and we must see past the bs that they feed us.

I AM ALL RELIGIONS.
You are too.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Organized religion (is there any other kind?) is the politics of half-truths. The other half is mind-control. There is nothing written in any so-called "sacred text" that couldn't have been written by any literate, reasonably intelligent human being with an agenda. All sacred texts were written by the educated elite during times of virtually universal illiteracy. ALL "sacred texts" are nothing more than political tracts mixed with half-truths justifying the social-economic status quo.

Name one religion that encourages the poor to overthrow their rulers.

'Nuff said.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Deleted content. Hinky mouse and inadvertent double-click/post.

edit on 3-6-2012 by WayfaringStranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Stache

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
reply to post by Akragon

Psalm 82:6
It was a reference to magistrates/judges.
Read it in context.

Study long - Study Strong's
-------------------------------------------------------------------
www.biblestudytools.com...

'elohiym

Definition

(plural) rulers, judges
divine ones
angels
gods

(plural intensive - singular meaning) god, goddess
godlike one
works or special possessions of God
the (true) God
God

is the plural of:
www.biblestudytools.com...

'elowahh

Definition

God
false god

Trexter, I applaud and appreciate your attempt at clarification (sincerely), but here's the problem: when Jesus was accused of blasphemy by the religious leaders (John 10:34-36), He responded by quoting that very same verse, and He certainly did not mean magistrates or judges. Otherwise, He would be referring to Himself as the Son of Magistrates or Judges. He threw the accusations of blasphemy (for claiming to be the Son of God) right back in their faces by quoting the original from Psalms.

Here is the full statement: Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?"

Putting the meaning you provided into the context of His statement makes no sense whatsoever.
edit on 3-6-2012 by The Stache because: Punctuation

edit on 3-6-2012 by The Stache because: Added text

thank you

You beat me to it...

Lets remember one more thing.... how did i take the verse "out of context" when i posted the whole chapter?

Silly christians... church tricks are for kids

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If you're unclear, then just direct to the source. Just say God, I don't know what to believe. I'm confused. Please show me what is the truth and the true path to knowing you. Then just read the bible and see if you feel something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join