It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast Flying UFOs over Dallas Texas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I see this was posted then removed so not sure if it was reposted but I couldn't find it so, here goes.

At first, very unimpressive. But slowed it down?...there are at least 3 objects moving in tandem at a high rate of speed.

Balloons? No!
Lanterns? No!
3 people in 3 jet packs? Doubt it.
Phage and 2 friends hang gliding? No sure. Let's wait until he shows up

Planes? Doubt that too.
Helicopters? They're always a good stand-by explanation but, nah!

Published on May 31, 2012
by crazybreakingnews

People observed and filmed three fast flying UFO over the Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex again. Thanks to Juan Santibanez who has filmed these UFOs over Dallas, Texas on May 29, 2012. UFO OVNI Sighting in Dallas - Fort Worth.
TRIANGLE UFO caught on tape.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Human_Alien , crazybreakingnews are not what I would call a Trustworthy source and I'm surprised you would post a video from them .
It looks like a typical fake orb video to me , here's one that looks practically the same from the same source .

Balloons? No! Lanterns? No!
Planes? Doubt that too.

You forgot the obvious and most likely ....CGI

edit on 1-6-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I thought this was already debated heavily, and many people thought they saw flapping, saying that they were birds. I really cant tell you, what the hell these are, to grainy, to pixelated,
edit on 1-6-2012 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
I thought this was already debated heavily, and many people thought they saw flapping, saying that they were birds. I really cant tell you, what the hell these are, to grainy, to pixelated,
edit on 1-6-2012 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

Where was this discussed? I'd be interested in the thread but couldn't find it.
Thanks

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Human_Alien , crazybreakingnews are not what I would call a Trustworthy source and I'm surprised you would post a video from them .
It looks like a typical fake orb video to me , here's one that looks practically the same from the same source .

Balloons? No! Lanterns? No!
Planes? Doubt that too.

You forgot the obvious and most likely ....CGI

edit on 1-6-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

So in summation what you're saying is it might be fake orbs or CGI!

And I'm saying it MIGHT be something more.

And Crazybreakingnews just uploads. They didn't take it.

I am really shocked about ATSer's stance lately. Most only counter-offer their opinion therefore they feel that out-ranks my opinion? When did people get this all-mighty?

You think this is faked?...prove it? Show me this way I'll learn but seeing you can't then, it's only your opinion.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Whilst untrustworthy sources do peddle fake videos, it doesn't mean all the videos they post are fake and additionally, with ANY video of a UFO, CGI is always a threatening possibility. I posted this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and it's great having peoples opinions and all but it doesn't debunk the video, for that you need evidence

On the video you posted, my opinion is that it is CGI, I could be wrong but it's just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
They look like super-frisbees............that never land...........

No sound, going fast, obviously not birds unless you are heavily medicated - UFO's looks like the simplest explanation to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

No sound, going fast, obviously not birds unless you are heavily medicated - UFO's looks like the simplest explanation to me.

If you think it's genuine, why haven't you S+F?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Because it's already been tainted. Besides, what I feel doesn't reflect in the quantity of stars and flags my friend. I am an individual and don't need a mob to back me.

I am not saying they are UFOs unlike the ones saying they're not!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Whilst untrustworthy sources do peddle fake videos, it doesn't mean all the videos they post are fake and additionally, with ANY video of a UFO, CGI is always a threatening possibility. I posted this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and it's great having peoples opinions and all but it doesn't debunk the video, for that you need evidence

On the video you posted, my opinion is that it is CGI, I could be wrong but it's just my opinion.

Thank you VERY much for wording your post the way you did

It can very well be CGI but while the jury is still out, I cannot rule out something more radical at this time.
Thanks again!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Because it's already been tainted. Besides, what I feel doesn't reflect in the quantity of stars and flags my friend. I am an individual and don't need a mob to back me.

I am not saying they are UFOs unlike the ones saying they're not!

There are no mobs here mate, just opinions and very rarely, some factual evidence. Good points also, S+F don't really matter, however I am sure that the guy who said it was UFOs is an individual also, I would've thought a S+F would be appropriate.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The orb videos are always tough to decipher in my opinion.

Orbs are easily the most commonly sighted UFO but at the same time they are probably the easiest to fake using cgi.

Seeing many many Orbs with my own eyes doing some phenomenal stuff indicates to me that they are most likely in our skies every single day.

This is what people don't get ..... lets say these UFOs are operated by ETs .... that means they are here and here to stay.

To me .... there is just too much evidence to indicate we are being watched like Fish in a Bowl. Just because we can't comprehend what they are doing and why .... doesn't make it any less real.

Lets just "pretend" that the Japanese pilot who had a UFO Sighting in 1986 was indeed real. He basically saw a "mothership" with smaller UFOs leaving the larger ship.

That was in 86' and the objects were confirmed by radar.

My point is .... that these Orbs appear to be remotely controlled and possibly come from some type of mothership. They are here and can do much more than what is shown in the OPs video. Whether the video is real or fake ..... idk and idc.

Here is a video I recommend with some great interviews with FAA and NASA employee's. There is a part that recounts the Japanese Pilots sighting.

edit on 1-6-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
The orb videos are always tough to decipher in my opinion. Orbs are easily the most commonly sighted UFO but at the same time they are probably the easiest to fake using cgi.

It's ultimately disappointing, because even if it was real, it doesn't offer anything of value. We don't learn anything new from it. It's just a pointless curiosity.

I'm not sure exactly why somebody would even bother to fake such a video, seeing as how it's so useless. If they were going to fake something, they should push the envelope. Show a saucer landing and creatures getting out. That would be a challenge! A video like this just seems lazy.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I find any videos that have advertising on it before you can view it, or add ridiculous rave soundtracks to be questionable. In my opinion, though, it just looks like birds.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I'm not sure exactly why somebody would even bother to fake such a video, seeing as how it's so useless.

Because its ambiguous , they know it will be posted on sites like this and that will give them the hits they desire , the people that are desperate to believe its real will believe and continue to argue its Unidentifiedness whilst all the time saying " I'm not sayin its Alien "

If they produced a video of a saucer landing it would be easier to tell that its CGI , as with the many other CGI saucer videos on youtube , and those that want to believe in these youtube videos wouldn't be able to hide behind that shield .

Ignorance seems to be king here recently and many new and older members seem all to keen to embrace it ...Shame

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
I find any videos that have advertising on it before you can view it, or add ridiculous rave soundtracks to be questionable. In my opinion, though, it just looks like birds.

I agree about the quality of the video but this particular channel are not the original people who filmed it. They snagged it and dubbed in the music and slapped it on their site.

Birds? I don't see that but......................

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by dplum517
The orb videos are always tough to decipher in my opinion. Orbs are easily the most commonly sighted UFO but at the same time they are probably the easiest to fake using cgi.

It's ultimately disappointing, because even if it was real, it doesn't offer anything of value. We don't learn anything new from it. It's just a pointless curiosity.

I'm not sure exactly why somebody would even bother to fake such a video, seeing as how it's so useless. If they were going to fake something, they should push the envelope. Show a saucer landing and creatures getting out. That would be a challenge! A video like this just seems lazy.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Why fake something so lame and ambiguous at best? It's not worth the time or effort. What's it prove?....you can insert dots on a video?

If anything, it's been misidentified and they're birds or something innocent but seeing we don't know, I don't understand why 3 UFOs aren't just as good of an explanation? Seriously.

And to the others: Forget about what channel this is on. It doesn't matter because unless you set your video on private, they are public domain and anyone can upload it and use it on their site. Just like what was done here. So forget what Gortex is trying to insinuate. It's totally irreverent and a moot point.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

You know what's even more interesting than orbs being hard to decipher? We're just getting so used to them now.

It's all part of the bigger plan regardless if they're alien or not. We're being conditioned in either event.
And if people can't see that then they're destined to stay blind.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

So forget what Gortex is trying to insinuate. It's totally irreverent and a moot point.

Yeah that's right people don't listen to the naysayer crazybreakingnews , thirdphaseofthemoon , ANW are all perfectly good sources , it doesn't matter that they are add supported businesses churning out UFO videos as long as we have some cool UFOs to look at , just keep giving them clicks and they'll keep churning em out and keep us all happy .

We're being conditioned in either event.

Yeah you're being conditioned by your source and others like them to accept low quality ambiguous videos as proof for your belief that ET is everywhere and disclosure is coming .

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

You should stop being so irreverent.
You should kneel in reverence to those who plaster nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join