It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the retirement of Jack Hayes part of a cover up??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hi ATS,
This is very interesting. Millions shared un ethically to weather stations all around the US.
What with all the weather conspiracy with HAARP and such, this makes me go Huuummm?
There is still no word to what the funds and contracts were actually used for at this time.
I remember reading about dying birds and strange Doppler radar images. How will all this play out.
A story worth keeping up with IMO.
Cheers ljb
I think think this info needs to be here as it died in breaking news.
Plus enough info was discussed IMO to bring it here.

The above was my OP in the Thread below.
Please read through the very short thread.
Thanks ljb

Jack Hayes, National Weather Service Head, Resigns Amid ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread845651/pg1

reply posted on 29-5-2012 @ 11:03 PM by longjohnbritches. Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980. Here's the fixed link: Jack Hayes, National ...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Where did Trans World Radio (TWR) a "Christian Radio" get alllllllll their money to quadruple their transmitting power and why?

They took control of the former Nazi high power radio towers and research the Nazi's were doing. Remember the "Fu Fighters", blobs of plasma that came up and used to disable Bombers engines/electronics in WWII?

I bet that's where the money went. TWR just spent a fortune quadrupling their transmitting power in certain parts of the world. I think their technology is part of HAARP.

China was able to steer some Pacific Typhoons away from them in 2011....one typhoon did a magical 90* turn right off China's coast and the one behind it did a 360 and went back out to sea.

China's HAARP technology required the US to expend funds to quadruple our transmitting power to counter their transmitters.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Can you post some worthwhile links?
Are you saying the Christians are in a HAARP war with China??
Do you think all the Christian hate bashing threads on ATS are through Chinese posters?? LOL
cheers ljb
PS Christian Nazi FU Fighters??
Is that what you mean? yikes lol
edit on 6/1/2012 by longjohnbritches because: yikes

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

I thought this was interesting

Violent tornadoes hit Oklahoma and Kansas | EUTimes.net
www.eutimes.net/2011/05/violent-tornadoes-hit-oklahoma-and-kansas/

Rating: 5/5 - 1 Vote
May 25, 2011 ... The population of the U.S. has shifted west and south in recent decades, so more people are living in tornado-prone areas, said Jack Hayes, weather ... It is possible that HAARP could have been used as these US Radar ...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

BGSU :: Centennial Alumni Awards :: John L. Hayes '70
www.bgsu.edu/offices/alumni/programs/page89204.html

Centennial Honorees John Hayes. ... And at that point, you need Jack Hayes. ... And as an executive for Litton PRC, he was responsible for the development and ...

Litton PRC makes Klystron HF power amplifier tubes that are used in atmosphere manipulation.

top topics

join