It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Reporting More Gruesome Murders-Preparing the masses for something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
So hear me out, why are all the media outlets reporting all these gruesome attacks lately?
There has to be some reason why the "zombie" attacks along with people using bath salts dismembering people and the most brutal crimes are being shown.

genital mutilation
face eater

Just two examples, look at any news site for more. This seems to mirror the recent upturn in reported racial attacks in the media. Why is it that all these gruesome attacks are being shown, are they trying to get more people tuning in? Or are they trying to make us less sensitive to these types of things. Over the past decade more and more people are exposed to violence everyday through the news or movies or video games. My theory is that we are being prepared for a more violent future, possibly the war in the middle east will expand into a more global affair. Or when the US runs out of credit all hell breaks loose.

Anyways, what are your thoughts ATS?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

The MSM always reports violent attacks and child cruelty cases, it raises their ratings. This is nothing new.

Bathsalts are just another failure of the war on drugs. People seek out legal drugs like bathsalts andand other designer drugs because it was legal. Prohibition doesn't stop people from getting high, it only puts non-violent offenders in jail.

edit on 1-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Conditioning.
Indoctrination.
A violent, Godless and moral-less youth is the last generation that are bred to fight Jesus.

But God in His infinite ways applies pressure.
Balaam couldn't see the angel of the Lord with the sword, but the donkey that he was riding could.
The angel first stood in front of them on a path, and the donkey could turn around.
The angel secondly stood in front of them on a path which had steep sides, and the donkey was able to just turn around but crushed Balaam's foot as it did so.
The angel finally stood in front of them on a narrow path and the donkey couldn't turn around, so it simply stopped and lay down.
Balaam then beat his donkey and the angel opened his eyes.
The donkey was responding to the angel with the sword, yet Balaam couldn't because he did not see the angel.

Just as in the days of Noah, most won't have any idea that these signs are meant to influence our behaviour, are meant to reverse our decisions, are meant to get us thinking about what is happening and why. Mental health issues are raging across the western nations, millions of babies are suffering the most horrible ends because our women have chosen to kill them to further their own careers and selfishness, our kids are being diagnosed with autism and other disorders at record levels, our leaders are crooks and do not seek the best for families, etc etc etc.

"11Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. 12It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, “Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” 13Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, “Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” 14No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.

15See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. 16For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

17But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient, and if you are drawn away to bow down to other gods and worship them, 18I declare to you this day that you will certainly be destroyed. You will not live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess.

19This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live 20and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob." Deuteronomy 30

Maybe you'll come to understand where Israel is in the world, and why we are suffering what we are suffering, it will grow worse and worse and worse until either we repent of the course we are taking or the End of the Age comes.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Preparing us for dinner.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Sorry to be a pain, but could you please tell me what the bath salts are for.

Don't get me wrong i am aware of the media fuelling the fires, but I don't want to read the details.

love and harmony
Whateava

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I agree something is up. I've seen the words cannibal and dismemberment way too much lately.

I disagree with all this zombie talk. I think that is just a way for people to deal with such a disturbing subject. They make it into a fun fantasy.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I believe we live in increasingly violent times and as the all feared 12.21.2012 approaches nearer and faster, we will see more and more extreme, disturbing violent acts in the media. There are riots in other countries in which you'd normally wouldn't see, more massacre's, more poeple doing crazy sh*t. It wouldn't surprise me that as we get closer and closer to that date, we'll see cults comming foreward with the usual end of the world stuff, mass suicides, economic collapse, more looting, vigilante's and just individual incidents of normal people acting out in extremely disturbing and violent ways. These are intersting times we live in... I sit and type this as I listen to "When the Man Comes Around" Johnny Cash on the ipod, just for the dramatic effect... I think he was very wise man indeed.
We're just about halfway there... things are gonna start getting even more interesting!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I seem to recall that there is something on the market, legally, being sold as bathsalts which contains some or other ingredient which if "snorted" puts one on a high! I may be wrong though! I also seem to recall that it's origin is in the Far East?? China perhaps?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Thank you for clearing that up, it just had me boggled, i was thinking more along the lines of keeping the corpse preserved.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

This should clear it up even more. Somebody here on the forum also referred to "bath salts" as "K2", which may be an entirely different drug than the ones mentioned in this article on Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...

Edit to add: K2, aka synthetic cannabis, aka "spice", apparently also reffered to as "bath salts" and/or "herbal incense": en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 1-6-2012 by Gauss because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by Gauss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

K2 isn't bath salts. k2 is called herbal incense at headshops

Bathsalts are stimulant designer drugs like Methylenedioxypyrovalerone or MDPV

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

The MSM always reports violent attacks and child cruelty cases, it raises their ratings. This is nothing new.

Bathsalts are just another failure of the war on drugs. People seek out legal drugs like bathsalts andand other designer drugs because it was legal. Prohibition doesn't stop people from getting high, it only puts non-violent offenders in jail.

edit on 1-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

I know they are using this as a way to get more views/ratings but lately its much more than usual. I don't think you can dispute that. I fully agree with the prohibition statement though there is no way banning this stuff is going to do anything. In australia K2 was used as an example and many people stocked up big before it became illegal. Theres no way to stop drug use and I've said many times the war on drugs is futile.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

To clear it up, bath salts are not K2, which is synthetic cannabis. Bath salts are another drug altogether and the blaming of it upon all these gruesome cases is suspect in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Soylent Green.

Be honest. With all these Cannibal stories - the thought did kind of cross your mind. Didn't it?

I can't be the only sitting here thinking - what in the world am I gonna make for dinner tonight?

You get sick of the same old same old and you're always thinking - yeah - I need something different.

You may wonder what "it" tastes like ~

And maybe these folks are onto something here ~

Maybe 'they' are trying to give us a 'taste' for humans, eh? Think about it. Making a little suggestion, maybe?

Be on the lookout for an uptick in KFC ads during relevant news stories ~

new topics

top topics

join