It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Glad to see this thread and Lipo-C is helping so many. Sometimes I wonder if posting on ATS is worth anything in my life, if anyone ever really listens to anything I have to say from my own findings. I see so much trouble in the world and no matter how much I help, can't reach everyone...... so seeing this thread blow up so big and it help so many people, really warms my soul and heart. I love you guys!!!!

On another note. Scientists have created Liposomal Oxygen, which can be injected into the vein, and gives the body enough oxygen that you literally don't have to breathe for 15 minutes!!!!! Just started a thread about it here:

Rabbits kept alive by Liposomal Oxygen, 15 minutes without breathing!!!!

edit on 3-5-2013 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Dominicus. don't for even a second doubt, your impact in my daily life. I say this to someone I've never met, and wouldn't know if I passed you on the street. You, taking the time to start this thread, began a new journey towards a better lifestyle for me. I can't thank you enough.

Love and Hugs, Dominicus...from the bottom of my healthier heart....

Des

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
i have been following this thread closely but have not had the time to read every page.

what i am looking for, is someone with high cholesterol who has started taking this and if it has had any benefit.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
i have been following this thread closely but have not had the time to read every page.

what i am looking for, is someone with high cholesterol who has started taking this and if it has had any benefit.

My Mother takes it daily, if not that, then ascorbic acid in water, she's been off the statins for 4 months and on regular vitamin C until I discovered this LET method. She takes 3 oz a day of the liposomal vitamin C.

Her cholesterol is normal, from her last check up and she eats 3 tablespoons of coconut oil a day as well, which is also supposed to help with cholesterol.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Dominicus, you have changed my life!!!!

As one that always gets sick or the latest bug or cold.... I have been sick free for 7 months now. This is the longest I've gone without "catching" something in at least 5 years. My children were worried about me because I was so sickly.

My husband who has SEVERE pollen allergies, who is usually misrable through the entire spring months is virtually "allergy free". He is one who takes too many allergy pills, then gets headaches, then can't sleep because they make him to wired, is no longer taking any allergy pills and is sleeping like a baby.

That in itself is a miracle

A BIG thanks to you!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Tell you what guys, the amount of positives as opposed to negatives on this thread, seem to point to something well worth consideration.

I, myself have followed Dominicus' protocol for quite some time ( from early in the thread ); without any serious colds or flu's.

Not to say I did not feel the early symptoms of said lurgies. It's just that they never developed into anything. ?

Top job Dom !

Having said that and noting no negatives; the almost 'euphoric' accounts from some members, I must add, did not apply to me. Yet that could be due to different - doses, metabolism, bodyweight, mindset etc.

Maybe it's not a " one size fits all " thing.? Well worth some serious research ...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Hi Dominicus

One question, do you know exactly which temperature max can be supported by Acid Ascorbic please?

Thank You very much

Lauxabel

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
reply to post by kaylaluv

Vitamin C can tolerate a low heat to 120 F safely for a short period of time. There is some degradiation even at room temperature.

The far larger damage to Vitamin C comes from oxygen.

Source

LAUXABEL - read the linked PDF file.

It's a complicated answer. The PDF file is a study on the degradation of vitamin c to air and heat and the affects over periods of time.

Exposure to air is the worse.

When you read the report you'll see that there is little lost up to 130 degrees if only held at that temp for less than 60 minutes. There is also very little lost when refrigerated.

It's about understanding that the combination of air and temperature and time causes the loss of vitamin c.

The result also indicated that while a significant reduction in ascorbic acid contents was noticed within 60 minutes of exposure in tablet and grape juice no such significant change was observed in the laboratory grade until 120 minutes. However, rapid loss of the vitamin was noticed at 180 minutes of exposure.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

I am unclear of where the Jewelry cleaner comes into play in this recipe. Please advise.

RECIPE

Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner
Soy or Sunflower Lecithin
100% Pure Ascorbic Acid = Vitamin C
Distilled Water (No tap water because of contaminations)
Blender or better a Braun Hand Held Mixer because it blends better

First of all, at least 30 minutes before you start blending anything, you should:

1.) Pour 3 TBsp Lecithin into 1 cup distilled water and soak at room temperature. Within 25 minutes all the granules should be soft. This is important, do not skip.

2.) In a blender or a narrow, tall (over 7 inch tall) container for a stick or immersion blender, blend the soaked Lecithin for a few minutes. This will blend quickly.

3.) Dissolve the 1 TBsp of Vitamin C crystals in ½ cup of COOL water. Keep stirring until all the crystals disappear. This is important, do not skip.

4.) Combine the Lecithin and Vit C mixtures together with the blender.

5.) Make sure the interior of the sonic cleaner is clean. Fill to max line and run. Change water. Repeat until you feel it’s clean. Do NOT use ANY cleaners, other than natural vinegar. Empty & wipe dry.

6.) Pour the blended emulsion into the sonic cleaner. Keep the lid open, use a plastic straw or non-reactive implement for stirring (something that has not been used for anything else). I sat down in front of the sonic cleaner on the counter with a timer. I set the timer for 30 minutes and kept stirring. Do not skip.

This is where the magic happens. Stirring makes sure as much of the liquid as possible is exposed closely to the sonic element where the encapsulation process happens.

At the end of 30 minutes, all the foam has disappeared.
When done you will have a mix that is about the color of milk. There will be some settling but shouldn't be much, less than 5% of the mix or so.

When done, pour mix into a reseal able GLASS jar and store in your refrigerator.
This protocol furnishes about 12 grams (12000mg.) of vitamin C product.
At 70% encapsulation efficiency, 8400 mg would be of the LET type. This
solution will keep, acceptably, at room temperature for 3 to 4 days.

Refrigerated, it will keep much longer. We use it so fast around our
place...there isn't enough left to be concerned over storage. The
" homogenizing effect " is so powerful that after 3 days at room temperature,
no precipitation or solution separation appears evident.

Dosage: Take on an empty stomach, preferably 1 hour before you eat and don’t eat for 30 minutes after. Dosage varies… from a couple of teaspoons 2 times a day to 1-2 oz. shots 2-3 times a day. You can use the same recipe for Glutathione as well. If you start to get a headache that lasts more than a day, you could either be detoxing or you are having a reaction to the Soy Lecithin and should switch to Sunflower.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Hello every body

Thank you Julie for the info and pdf document.

I have a big problem with my encapsulation result.
Befor i used a 130 W ultra sonic with to Transducer containing 70 fl oz
To make more product i have changed for a 200w ultra sonic
It have 4 transducer with 1 power board for each transducer, it contains 140 fl oz

I have respected scrupulously the original proportions:
3 tablespoon soja in One cup (8, 5 fl oz) distilled water
1 tablespoon VIt C half cup (4,3 fl oz) distilled water

For 70 fl oz of product i mixed 18 tablespoon of soja and 6 tablespoon of Vit C
I used the ultra sonic for 40 minutes and the test result was always at the top of the top !!

My problem now is with my new ultra sonic
As it contains 140 fl oz, i have multiplied the originals proportions like this:
33 ts of soja in 93 fl oz of distilled water
11 ts vit C in 46,7fl oz

I used the ultra sonic for 60 minutes
The result of the test is very bad

I have tried 60 minutes more and test result is the same.

I do all the initial process as before. (from Brooks Bradley)

Perhaps i have to put less VIT C because the volume of liquid?
perhaps the power of the ultra sonic need to be more important for 140 fl oz ?
I wil try with 8 ts of vit C without changing the quantities of soja

Other reflexion:

It is not realy scientific to speak about tablespoons
there is a lot of differents models
It will be more easy to define a standard volume :

1 TS of soja granules is 0,18 oz
1 TS of vit C is 0,39 oz

IF SOMEBODY HAVE AN IDEA ? OR HAVE TRIED TO MAKE 140 fl oz IN ONE TIME?
With a powerful ultra sonic it is necessary to mix all the time or not?

Thank you for your patience and participation!

Have a good day

Lauxabel from France

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUXABEL

LUXABEL - I've never made a batch this large, so I'm not sure what's happening.

When you say the batch comes out bad... what do you mean? Are you performing the baking soda test?

One possible problem with making that large of a batch (I read this somewhere, but don't remember where) is that it is important to have the mixture as close to the vibration in the sonicator as possible for good absorption and sonification.

Perhaps with such a large batch that the liquid is too deep and not getting a good vibration?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by skorpius

Between #4 and #5.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Ok , I found NOW brand ascorbic acid for 28 bucks for 5 lbs instead of 20 for one. I ordered and tonight made a batch. I had off colored lipo C and seperation as soon as I made it. It was NOT the smoothe milky stuff I usually make, and it was seperated as soon as it was usually done. I am terribly disappointed whereas I anticipated telling you all about the killer deal on ascorbic acid I scored.

It seemed as if the crystals were bigger and lighter than the one lb version. It seemed as if they did not liposome at all, and my mix was very sour,even with indulging a 30 minute cool down period in the middle of the mix. Maybe the 5lb batch is not what we are looking for IMHO. I will try it again before I decide, but this batch had worse seperation than anything I have tried yet.

PEace...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

Just a thought Coop, if you used a mortar and pestle to further refine your ascorbic acid crystals
before you try your next batch, maybe you will get better encapsulation.

Worth a try ?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Yes i speak about the soda test.

I have found this in Brooks Bradley :

"...Also, by increasing the power spectral density [energy delivered to the target], considerable size and complexity reduction may be achieved (sometimes from larger, multiple-layered liposomes, down to single-layered liposomes of much smaller size). This one characteristic, alone should justify the selection of the larger ultrasonic unit over the smaller one as the larger ultrasonic power level output is much higher. The way to capitalize on this advantage is to limit the depth of the parent solution in the larger ultrasonic unit to 3/4"- 1" deep. Because the distance from the ultrasonic energy source and the mass of the target material DOES, in fact, have a powerful effect on the delivered energy. ..."

I will now try again with less volume in the sonic

I will inform the result

Bye

Lauxabel from France

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Today is a great day, I found out why my soda test was very negative !!!

I started to pour the soda solution very slowly then I slightly shake the glass, no foam appears.
I had the idea to stir with a plastic rod instead of a wooden stick, and surprise there is absolutely no foam appears while mixing.
I take back my wooden stick and foam appears immediately
There is probably a product added in the manufacture of its.

I have made the test for a second time and the reslut is exactly the same, absolutely 0 foam !!

For information i drink 3,5 oz, (or 100g) three times a day, i sleep very well.

Great day !!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yeah I tried a second batch last night with the same results, it was seperated even in the us machine. I think the 5lb batch of ascorbic acid must be different from the 1 lb containers I was using before, because I am using the same lecithin I was using last week successfully. Total seperation is occurring and this is the first time I have encountered it. Now I am out of Lipo C and cannot order any more ascorbic acid til payday next week. Sucks going without it too

This stuff has made a huge impact on my life also. Thanks Dominicus!

edit on 25-5-2013 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

Coopdog:

How long are you sonicating?
Are you testing tempurature?
Are you constantly stirring during the sonicating process?

Are you using soy or sunflower?

Go back one page (100) and read Ektar's resolution to the separation issues to see if it provides you any clues.

Also maybe if you repost here your exact process, with how long soaking, sonicating, etc., maybe we can make suggestions to a better batch before you discard all your ascorbic acid.

ALSO: Everyone should be keeping their lecithin and ascorbic acid in the refrigerator.
edit on 25-5-2013 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I am using Dom's original recipe, two cups distilled water, one for each, sonicating for fifteen minutes let it set for half hr then sonicating again for 15 more minutes aproximately.

My method has worked perfectly till the introduction of the new C. I don't stir constantly, but stir every two minutes when I restart the machine. Always worked fine with great encapsulation to this point.

I am suspecting my US machine. Still makes noise and patterns in the solution, but maybe it is wearing out. I was using the new machine, but I am trying the old one that seemed to be losing it's effectiveness, but was still working when I retired it.

Facing the fact that I just might be out till I can order another one. I will get one of the proffessional grade ones this time. Don't really got the money for it this payday, but darnit I don't wanna go without either, and I don't see the point in ordering another of these sonic wave ones for 25 bucks again.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coopdog
I am using Dom's original recipe, two cups distilled water, one for each, sonicating for fifteen minutes let it set for half hr then sonicating again for 15 more minutes aproximately.

My method has worked perfectly till the introduction of the new C. I don't stir constantly, but stir every two minutes when I restart the machine. Always worked fine with great encapsulation to this point.

I am suspecting my US machine. Still makes noise and patterns in the solution, but maybe it is wearing out. I was using the new machine, but I am trying the old one that seemed to be losing it's effectiveness, but was still working when I retired it.

Facing the fact that I just might be out till I can order another one. I will get one of the proffessional grade ones this time. Don't really got the money for it this payday, but darnit I don't wanna go without either, and I don't see the point in ordering another of these sonic wave ones for 25 bucks again.

I do believe you can use a piece of aluminum foil to test the machine. If it is working properly, it will put a bunch of tiny puncture holes in the foil. There was a video about it on YouTube.

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join