It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

Thank you for this- but I am trying to keep it with in this time frame: Last 6 weeks-current

:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Its called "bath salts". People go nuts on it and your going to see more and more whacked out behavior until they get this crap off the streets. That and flat out mental illness.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I can't really reply to this at the particular moment, but just as soon as I can, I want to post some as well, This whole thing fascinates me from a scientific view point as well (and maybe even more important) spiritual viewpoint. Thank you for the list.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

No there is a similiar story from 2009, but I am almost entirely sure this is a new event- But I will double check

Ah! your're right! They got me with the new dated update.. sneaking journalists!

Thank you for the heads up!

No pun intended
edit on 31-5-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: correction

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

u need to check the dateon the baby in San Antonio. That was at least a year ago. I cried when I saw it on the local news.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by showintail

Checked & Edited Thank you

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Yeah, they got me too. Here's the link if anyone wants to read about it on MSNBC.
Source

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamherefornow
Its called "bath salts". People go nuts on it and your going to see more and more whacked out behavior until they get this crap off the streets. That and flat out mental illness.

Actually they are speculating it was from the use of "bath salts". E.R. Doctors have stated that generally the only way to tell if it is "bath salts" is if the person tells you they took them.
Although his behavior supposedly fits with the use of them, they don't know for sure.
Heck, I never heard of the stuff till the face eater made the news.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
blog.fema.gov...

FROM THE LINK ABOVE--------------------
"That’s right, I said z-o-m-b-i-e a-p-o-c-a-l-y-p-s-e. You may laugh now, but when it happens you’ll be happy you read this"

"It’s likely that an investigation of this scenario would seek to accomplish several goals: determine the cause of the illness, the source of the infection/virus/toxin, learn how it is transmitted and how readily it is spread, how to break the cycle of transmission and thus prevent further cases, and how patients can best be treated. Not only would scientists be working to identify the cause and cure of the zombie outbreak, but CDC and other federal agencies would send medical teams and first responders to help those in affected areas (I will be volunteering the young nameless disease detectives for the field work)."

What seemed like a joke one year ago whn FEMA put this out... well, with all the viral testing, and all the other mysteries with no answers, loud booms, chem trails, the spiritual war, now doesn't seem so off the wall.

Did they really know this would happen. Sure we have only a handful a recent experiences, but seriously, I cannot imagine drugs causing this and I am no stranger to experiencing altered states... What the hell is going on?

Great thread by the way... makes for good entertainment and helps me get through the day.

Where there is smoke there is fire...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Ha! I knew it was something like that... He's a freak..

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Plotted on a map - adding this to original post

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamherefornow

It's called psychosis. People go mental on it.

Has nothing to do with research chemicals until I see a toxicology report on one of these people.

Stop parading hysterics.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenVoyager

Agreed- this attempt at a 'joke' to gain viewers is questionable at best!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
Plotted on a map - adding this to original post

If we were to add the flesh-eating virus events the whole east coast would be marked

But I won't add them

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Nice that you have listen to my advice about making a thread about it

Thank you to have compiled everything
and you even put their location on a map ... nice job

we need to keep this thread updated

S&F
edit on 5/31/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattiasDesigns
Heck, I never heard of the stuff till the face eater made the news.

There is a reason for that. Because it's speculation that's taking off like wildfire and working it's way into the minds of the general population as true.

It's a load of bollocks. I fear it's a scaremongering campaign to demonise RC's even more than they are by ignorant people who have not got an idea.

There have been zero instances that I've seen evidence for, that indicate any form of the RC's today cause people to eat other people.

Just look at this rubbish :

What is more important in the future is that the cause of insane rampage appears to be “bath salts,” a new form of '___'.

There is not such thing as a "new form of '___'." That's like saying people are breathing a new form of Air, and it causes them to drown. Ugh...

and more...

Now a potent synthetic designer drug, nicknamed “bath salts” (not to be confused with legitimate beauty aid bath salts) may be to blame for the cannibalism attack Rudy Eugene unleashed on the face of his victim.

Bath Salts are a generic term for any of the RC's that were being used, have been used for almost a decade and only now that someone eats a blokes face off, the media jump up and down spouting this absolute garbage.

Like the old reports the media used to say how speed was made with draino and crushed light bulbs.

Sheer ignorance...

And beer is a gateway drug, a date rape drug and the cause of all societies problems... in the hands of someone intent on demonising it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yes! I actually covered it on my blog/website- but I had a problem with ATS in the past with posting a direct link to my own site so I just copied the information from it instead

Many thanks to TheProphetMark for giving me the idea of plotting them on a map!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Great work sir. I do not think either of these events are related yet, and I am no zombie fanatic. But...This is definitely weird. Like one post asked, "What's with people eating people all of a sudden?"

It seems as we all get connected with technology, the internet chooses for us, what each year's strange will be. Last year it was Animal Deaths. This year, let it be, for lack of a better word, Zombies.
edit on 31-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Thank you, I am actually a lady though!

It certainly is strange..

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This is worthy of keeping an eye on. With all the top secret underground work on viruses and mind control nothing would surprise me. I am as much of a skeptic and a realist as the other guy, but I don't walk around with blinders on living a life of disbelief. Strange occurences are happening at a quickened pace for sure. I have seen enough in my life to keep an open eye so that I continue to try and put the pieces together. The fact that researchers want to create a virus that spreads like H1N1 but has the power of the Bird Flu and cloning of everything under the sun suggests life is no longer sacred and the reign of chaos is in full swing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join