It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banned From Diablo 3 Forums For Posting Bilderberg Thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Very strange, considering the type of dribble that is constantly being spammed by people on that forum including virtual/real currency exchanges which is against their ToS but has almost zero action taken against it. Within minutes of posting this thread it was taken down without warning or excuse and my account was banned on the premise of "Other". Just thought I would share this with ATS while I make a support ticket requesting the reasoning behind their actions.

Origination: Forums / Comments
Ban Type: Other
Ban Reason: Timestamp: May 31, 2012 9:40:06 AM The real leaders of the world are secretly and illegally meeting in Chantilly, Virginia for their annual steering meeting. Something the mainstream media never reports on. The leaders of every major bank in the world, corporate and social big wigs including Bill Gates, the Royal Families, and corrupt politicians from nearly every country. Live streams and information @ www.infowars.com... en.wikipedia.org... en.wikipedia.org...

Edit for clarification: It was posted off topic, and there was no specific reason or violation cited for the ban. Read the board for 5 minutes and see how many threads are being posted that have absolutely nothing to do with the game, including everything from Breaking up with GF to topics about UFO's that don't get taken down.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Maybe their is a large conspiracy mindset within the fan base of Diablo, but why would you think that a gaming forum would the place to post such information?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Diablo 3 is coded nightmare, all of it end time stuff, like the cathedral is the vatican and cain referrencing diablo running that place, like the black pope. The whole thing is such a rip off, as well. Real money items. My sons insisted on getting this for his birthday, and he helps out so much I let him, as years and years ago he and his friends played diablo 2.

I've noted their forums, and the control on there, expecially when you mention how much the game fails, and how needing to buy gear with real money to complete the last difficulty is crapola beyond.

However wasn't aware of any conspiracy or world type threads on the forum at all. I think its primarily for game issues.

And gold was stole out of the account and I spent quite some time explaining to my son, that the company works for Darth Vader and the Global Mafia. That they run the gold farmers and hackers/theives guild and provide the doorway in and cover for them, just like our politicians do, and the way the world is run.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Diablo means "Devil", so what do you expect... he's probably the head of the Bilderberg.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The only conspiracy I can see in Diablo 3 is that Blizzard has put so many dark side codes in the game you can probably unravel alot of their end time plans in it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Diablo 3 is published by Activision Blizzard, a subdivision of Vivendi. 80 percent of the Vivendi Universal Entertainment branch was sold to GE, forming NBC Universal.

With the money and politics of that heritage, surely one of them might take issue with your Bilderberg post.

Or, it could be the links are against the TOS. Either way, good for you for trying to get the word out.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Imagine, a board op deleting a thread that had absolutely nothing at all to do with the topic of the board.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It was posted off topic, and there was no specific reason or violation cited for the ban. Read the board for 5 minutes and see how many threads are being posted that have absolutely nothing to do with the game, including everything from Breaking up with GF to topics about UFO's that don't get taken down.

And yes the story behind Diablo 3 has massive occult and esoteric origins.

It is about a war between the heavens and hell, and your character is a NEPHALEM... descendant from children spawned from the interbreeding of Angels and Demons, this is the origin of the human race within the game and the reason why mankind has both good and evil within them. It goes much deeper but this is what I remember from the top of my head.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

Well and they have the Templar for the follower, and give a lot of clues all along. The nephalim means simply a hybrid, and all humans really are hybrids/nephalim.

I also will not forget when my oldest son did the boss fight to get to "what I told them was the fake heaven, the demiurge heaven, not the real one, and that fighting isn't possible for the real Love and Higher Ups are merely Higher Frequency". My middle son's jaw dropped and he said, wait a minute, what??? what??? do you mean the human is supposed to not only defeat all of evil and save heaven too.

Well its all coded to, that part seems to be coded (not in the warring way the game lies to suggest the method) but that we're all supposed to do the work we came to do and our infinity is = to the infinity all around us.

Its not just a game, and I notice people who I would call on payroll on forums, are playing it and I just think that alot of seekers of esoteric are told to look for answers or clues in the major games.

But they won't let people post controversies on their forum, they are deleting threads about gold being hacked.

I've been trying to get my son to agree to demand our money back.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
And to think, I stopped playing it because I got a character up to 27th level and then one day I crank up the game and he's had all of his gear stolen! He's as naked as a starting character! If that isn't a bait and switch to get me to buy a bunch of new gear so I can get back into the game, I don't know what is. I'm not having it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Its all a scam, and I believe the coders and moderators for the game, whatever they're called, let the thieves in. Its outrageous, and so sleezy.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

There is a massive security problem within Diablo 3 right now. Somehow players are able to steal session ID's while they are in the same game as you and gain access to your account without knowing your passward. The result is that they attempt to steal as much gold and items from you before the next time you log in. This sounds like exactly what happened to you.

The only way to guarantee safety is to buy the Blizzard Authenticator and attach it to your account. Sounds like a false flag, doesn't it? Considering D3 does not require a monthly subscription and you just purchase it once to play indefinitely, having a problem like this sounds very lucrative.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

Yes, my son wants me to order this. But, its also just another device that can ripped off. In fact there are threads by those who use them who are hacked. So I believe, Blizz makes the back doors.

Also who would have to take 6 months out of playing the game to grind a run over and over and over to make in game money to try and buy armor from the in game auction to get to the next level. Since that company is responsible for providing good product and service to their customers who are funding them, they should make the items you need for the next level drop in the previous one, and though you might need to spend a few days grinding to do it, that should be it.

I am so disgusted by this company. They demonstrate to me that they are massive rip off artists and probably satanic in their sadistic abuse and fleecing of customers.

I think a movement of many customers demanding money back would be a good wake up call to them!

Since it was my son's birthday present and he is a young adult, I am asking him to consider this, not demanding it, and trying to educate him on the stupidity of the whole thing.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight. Blizzard Entertainment is now part of this grand conspiracy to enslave mankind and/or bring about the "End Times"?? Dude. Seriously. Get back on your meds. They make VIDEO GAMES. FOR MONEY. it would be against their best interest to do either considering that it is a free, living world that pays them. Use your brain. Please.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

haha, well, no I guess it's not funny sorry.

I stopped buying from Blizzard when Instead of continuing Warcraft III to make 4 or similar they made world of warcraft instead. I'm not going to pay for a game over and over again. Feels like those facebook game scammers.

Saw the post above about them being owned by GE now. That makes sense. My friend bought Diablo 3 and he hates it now. He stopped playing after 3 days because he beat the first 2 difficulties and it just repeats.

Same dang shiz happened to my favorite game maker, Westwood... They used to make awesome games, and they put a lot of interesting "secrets" in their games. Then I think it was EA that bought them out, and the "leaking" and awesomeness was no more.

Subscriptions should come with an opposing side of the contract. If they don't hold up their end (new content stability, safety) then they are forced to give up the money for that month. Maybe a third party should be hosting the servers, and taking payments?

I guess Blizzard is part of "THEM" now...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkmoon1972

Actually not in banning his thread. But I believe very strongly, and was told by the military background "friend" who wrote due to me being an experiencer, that the dark side literally comes in on dark assignments to code the matrix.

They do this in games, and movies, songs, media, news.

That Blizzard and Microsoft employers are probably high ranking in this category.

We're in a thoughtscape of sorts and to me, this is hijacking the human co-creational ability and distorting them, and its very possible, they are hijacking Law Of Attraction/Affinity to get many people to bring this in. We don't just operate subconsciously on a verbal level though. Our dreams are often symbols.

Our subconscious uses symbols. So aside from the codings and saying in this game, that I've heard when my son is playing it, and made my hair stand on end, it probably has a lot of symbolism in the game, and even under the hood, the code itself.

Computer code is often spell casting, demonic, and really shocking when you take a look at it.

They probably create portals in the game itself for entities to access people, and create frustration for the players, that lowers their frequency and their pain or suffering or the injustice encountered in it, probably feeds those entities.

Thats my opinion of it!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkmoon1972

I didn't say it was a conspiracy to enslave all humanity, I said it was very strange and shared the information I had. Don't put words in peoples mouth. Your post is uninformed at best and a horrible attempt to interject your own ignorance on this thread.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1972
So, let me get this straight. Blizzard Entertainment is now part of this grand conspiracy to enslave mankind and/or bring about the "End Times"?? Dude. Seriously. Get back on your meds. They make VIDEO GAMES. FOR MONEY. it would be against their best interest to do either considering that it is a free, living world that pays them. Use your brain. Please.

I don't think that's the point buddy.

Blizzard and many others put secrets in their games. Anyone ever play Tales of symphonia. It is loaded with secrets about the tree of life the fake church, fake angels, and fake heaven. A system built so we are always stealing energy from each other, instead of sharing, and everyone in the game thinks a prophesy about the savior of the church will save the world, when it only destroys another world in the process...

anyway, that was unrelated to his post being removed... Don't confuse the two thoughts..

And no we will still have money to play games with in an "unfree" society. In fact they would prefer we work and play games on the internet all day, leaving no room for critical thoughts, or brain inhancement.

I agree with unity_99 100%

This is the biggest game I always refer too. I once was at a level to control the matrix for many more than me. I sort of "hacked" the game. Focusing on LOVE is important.

I stopped watching TV because of all the programming I have noticed. Sadly my gf and 3 of her friends are in the other room being programmed as I type. I am getting through to her, but if she keeps putting her brain back in "that" state I don't know how much progress I can make.

She has caught on to law of attraction now though. Our life problems and money problems are much easier to fix now. It all works out.

ALSO a good book that explains the agenda is "Handbook to the New Paradigm."
I got it free and shipped free, and I am sure it's an ebook for free somewhere.
edit on 5/31/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Dude I feel the same way. I can't stand television shows anymore, especially commercials. It projects such a false reality on you, nothing is real, the conversations, the way people act, everything is just so fake and people are programmed to accept it like its life. Women are targeted the worst IMO. I usually sit through a show while I'm having dinner with the family, and constantly point out how ridiculous it is. It get's on their nerves, but the more I do it the more they start seeing it.

new topics

top topics

join